People Watching and the funny things you see

neverdie

When i was little my nickname at school was Piggy. Not because i looked like a pig, i was named after Piglet in Whinnie the Pooh - because i was small for my age.

Then i grew, and am quite tall now. I did meet an old school friend at our 35 years school reunion a couple of years ago - she called me Piggy. I must be 4 inches taller than her!!

I love people watching and often see some very amusing things happening which others don't notice!! And i also make up stories about people, in my head, especially in airports.

It's winter here now, but not too cold - so you can still sit on a terrace and watch the world go by!! Which i shall do this afternoon.

Dogs do look a lot like their parents. Cats not so much, apart from my slinky walk i saw no resemblance at all to any cat that owned me!!

When i was little my nickname at school was Piggy. Not because i looked like a pig, i was named after Piglet in Whinnie the Pooh - because i was small for my age.

Then i grew, and am quite tall now. I did meet an old school friend at our 35 years school reunion a couple of years ago - she called me Piggy. I must be 4 inches taller than her!!

I love people watching and often see some very amusing things happening which others don't notice!! And i also make up stories about people, in my head, especially in airports.

It's winter here now, but not too cold - so you can still sit on a terrace and watch the world go by!! Which i shall do this afternoon.

Dogs do look a lot like their parents. Cats not so much, apart from my slinky walk i saw no resemblance at all to any cat that owned me!!

I luv reading your stories PC, always make me smile. In my experience cats tend to take on the demeanour of their owners, some lazy, some fat, my last cat was a little crazy ;)

Don't they say everyone has a double?

I once went into a barbers in the UK for a trim and the barber gave me a crew cut thinking I was one of his regular customers. I had never been in that barbers before.

When was a teenager, I had a girlfriend and years later went out with her double who lived 100 miles from the first. Second girl did not like it when I got drunk and called her by the wrong name.

A friend once grabbed a girl from behind whilst on holiday as he thought she was his twin sister, he nearly got arrested as she screamed the place down.

Everyone has a double "doppelgänger".

There are only so many variations in shape and colour of facial features with over 7 billion people on the planet.

Don't they say everyone has a double?

Im not so sure that is true, young julia.......but i guess anything is possible.

Ive never seen a woman that looks like a pig before, surely theres only one of her. Interestingly, did you know that if you put lipstick on a pig, its still a pig?

Have you ever seen a woman who looks like a horse? There's a clue somewhere in this thread.

Julia Roberts minus the make-up, yikes.

I'll have whatever all of you are smoking or drinking on this thread.

Classic below. biggrin.png

ThaiVisa, bringing comedy to the masses since 2004. ( or thereabouts )

Laterz all, it's never too late to get treatment for mental illness, the first step begins with you.

Edited by Minnie the Minx

Troll style post removed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

neverdie -- I've been seeing this trump-pig image in my Facebook feed for probably over a month now -- easily done wth Photoshop. This new one here is my favorite.

post-128718-0-28992500-1456256380_thumb.

Edited by 321Rich