Immigration Application Forms, Download In .doc Format

I'm having trouble with the application forms..even in .doc format they do not show up properly or print...the English translation under the Thai is cut off partially..should I be doing something different it does not work for me either opening or saving.

Thanks

I'm having trouble with the application forms..even in .doc format they do not show up properly or print...the English translation under the Thai is cut off partially..should I be doing something different it does not work for me either opening or saving.

Presumably, you are talking about the download of forms from this ThaiVisa web page.

An alternative web location is here on the site of the Immigration Bureau.

I have no problem with the forms downloaded from both places and therefore suspect that your problem may have to do with your settings in Microsoft Word. At what zoom level are you viewing the document? Try “Page Width” and see if it makes a difference.

---------------

Maestro

During last extension, OK last June, immigration refused photocopied application form and insisted on original.

Great, the first one was nicely typed up, to 'Original' had to put in a hurry in hand writing. :o

During last extension, OK last June, immigration refused photocopied application form and insisted on original.

Great, the first one was nicely typed up, to 'Original' had to put in a hurry in hand writing. :o

Did you have the two pages of TM.7 printed on one sheet of paper, two-sided?

Incidentally, the online form TM.7 is badly designed in the sense that the font size is not uniform for the text input in all fields. I think I shall print it blank and fill it out by hand.

---------------

Maestro

I used the TM.7 form from the immigration web site with computer fill in here in Bangkok in July with no problem. Printed front/back of one A4 sheet.

Same here in Chiangmai, no problem with printed A4 using both sides at immigration.

Did you have the two pages of TM.7 printed on one sheet of paper, two-sided?

Maestro

1 sheet, they just did not like the copy and insisted on an original.

BTW, the last 8 years or so, copies had been accepted. TiT

1 sheet, they just did not like the copy and insisted on an original.

BTW, the last 8 years or so, copies had been accepted. TiT

The official got out of the wrong side of his/her bed that day, or didn’t like your face :o Now, this is one occasion where I second the – otherwise over-used – TiT.

---------------

Maestro