snoop1130

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fair comment.

Presumably they will produce ample supply if they are serious about reducing the effects of the expected outbreak ?

I fully agree with kids and the most vulnerable first though.

Currently the drug in Brazil is targeting certain age range - I'm not sure why....maybe to do with immunity of aome already....but they aren't giving it to kids either.......i think the age range targeted has thw hiughest rates of infection...

Edited by cumgranosalum

I understand enough about vaccines to know what they may have intended to say in the original Thai article but I've seen enough translations of articles that say the opposite of what they mean in the translation so that if something is ambiguous I assume it's a mistranslation and go from there.

Some of the translations look like a Sarah Palin speech translated into Klingon and back through Babblefish.

I'd like to see a certified translation about exactly what the " lessened virility" refers to before I'd get a vaccination.

I think you'll need more if you don't understand vaccines that much.

There is no vaccination against dengue fever. If big companies like Novartis - one leading firm in medication against malaria - have not yet results against dengue, how would it be possible that Thailand has it? Empty promises.

Nonsense !

" Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, announced that the Mexican authorities have granted marketing authorization to Dengvaxia®, making it the first vaccine to be licensed in the world for the prevention of dengue."

http://www.sanofipasteur.com/en/articles/dengvaxia-world-s-first-dengue-vaccine-approved-in-mexico.aspx

Dengvaxia®

THE VACCINE THE THAIS ARE NOW IN THE PROCESS OF APPROVING FOR USE IN THAILAND !

What is your problem ?

Edited by sunnyjim5

This is HUGE if it's true.

Don't forget this is from the same country medical department that claimed to have invented a vaccine to cure Ebola when the rest of the more experienced modern would could not.,and we have not seen any evidence of it yet.

Vaccines KILL people ! [... and at the same time make other people rich !!!]

Might be time to find out for some people in here how much suffering VACCINES have caused

over the years ... proven again and again.

Dengue is easily cureable just like any other virus or flu ... it's all a hoax from the pharma industry and

the so called "health industry" to generate enormous amounts of profits !!! Nothing else.

Note:

All troll comments are warmly welcome ... sheep usually write [what others tell them] before they think clap2.gif

You can spout all you want but I for one am glad that the NHS in the UK has the good sense to run a vaccination schedule for children.

As an ex serviceman I am also glad to have been vaccinated against some of the more obscure diseases but no doubt you will point out the shortcomings in UK government thinking,even though it has been policy for well over 50 years.

This is HUGE if it's true.

Don't forget this is from the same country medical department that claimed to have invented a vaccine to cure Ebola when the rest of the more experienced modern would could not.,and we have not seen any evidence of it yet.

What FRANCE?? What ARE you on about?????

Sanofi are French...both Russia and North Korea have claimed cure for ebola.

Edited by cumgranosalum

There is no vaccination against dengue fever. If big companies like Novartis - one leading firm in medication against malaria - have not yet results against dengue, how would it be possible that Thailand has it? Empty promises.

You are completely out of touch - why not just do about an hour on google and you'll see how way off the mark your comment is. Include the Big Pharma company Sanofi Pasteur in your search and then post again.

Edited by cumgranosalum

I understand enough about vaccines to know what they may have intended to say in the original Thai article but I've seen enough translations of articles that say the opposite of what they mean in the translation so that if something is ambiguous I assume it's a mistranslation and go from there.

Some of the translations look like a Sarah Palin speech translated into Klingon and back through Babblefish.

I'd like to see a certified translation about exactly what the " lessened virility" refers to before I'd get a vaccination.

I think you'll need more if you don't understand vaccines that much.

THe original papers are in English - what language do you want? Vaccines aren't invented in Thailand and all scientific papers are presented in English. If you understood vaccines you'd know that.

Edited by cumgranosalum

Just looked at the to[pic title and realised it is probably why so many posters seem to have the wrong end of the stick.

It looks as if Thailand are claiming a to be on the verge of a "breakthrough" regards a vaccine.

This is of course incorrect - what is "just around the corner" is the government authorisation for a vaccine already developed by French pharma co. Sanofi. This vaccine has already undergone clinical peer reviewed trials and is authorised in some countries already. Sanofi is hoping about 20 countries will authorise its use this year.