Retirement extension monthly income

More questions

Got the stat dec.

Can I submit the tm87 and retirement extension at the same time?

I'm currently staying in jomtien although my condo is in Bangkok so I will attend jomtien Immigration?

For the retirement extension it says I need a copy of the land lords blue book and I'd card is that correct?

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

More questions

Got the stat dec.

Can I submit the tm87 and retirement extension at the same time?

I'm currently staying in jomtien although my condo is in Bangkok so I will attend jomtien Immigration?

For the retirement extension it says I need a copy of the land lords blue book and I'd card is that correct?

Do you have proof of residence for the Pattaya area? Without that you will not be able to apply in Jomtien. You will need a rental agreement with a copy of the landlords house book and ID card attached to it.

You can only apply for the visa during the first trip to immigration. Then when you go back for the visa stamp Jomtien may do the extension according to a few reports.

Yes I have a rental contract and did a visa extension jomtien last week

I was dong an edit of my post while you were doing your post to reply to your question about the house book and ID card copies.

Well that was a wasted Afternoon. She gave me a checklist

For a non o, I needed blue book and I'd card of the condo owner

A letter from the condo itself

A map

And a document from the ministry of foreign affairs thailand.

However at the end she said she could give me "options", basically she would give me a multiple entry visa for 12 months extended to 15 for a " fee"..... And she would do it all for me and I wouldn't need any further docs... For 16000 baht.

Actually if I wasn't retirement age it's not that bad, but I have free time now so can do It myself

A map

However at the end she said she could give me "options", basically she would give me a multiple entry visa for 12 months extended to 15 for a " fee"..... And she would do it all for me and I wouldn't need any further docs... For 16000 baht.

Actually if I wasn't retirement age it's not that bad, but I have free time now so can do It myself

What were you attempting to achieve ?

I very much doubt an immigration officer offered you a 12 month "visa" extended to 15 months !

What is it that you will be seeking from the MFA ?

This sounds like a bunch of miscommunication and misunderstanding.

An extension of stay costs 1900 Bht and a conversion to a non*O" entry, providing a 90 day stay costs 2000 Bht/

A map

I very much doubt an immigration officer offered you a 12 month "visa" extended to 15 months !

An extension of stay costs 1900 Bht and a conversion to a non*O" entry, providing a 90 day stay costs 2000 Bht/

No miscommunication I will post up a pic of the checklist and sample foreign affairs doc later

Why not read the thread will tell you what I want achieved

3 times I confirmed with her it's a non o.

It was just me and her

As I was the last person there. she wrote it down, a 12 month non o for 16000 I said no and she grabbed the paper and screwed it up straight away. why would you doubt that, I have better things to do than make false reports

Edited by mcfish

A map

No miscommunication I will post up a pic of the checklist and sample foreign affairs doc later

It was just me and her

As I was the last person there. she wrote it down, a 12 month non o for 16000 I said no and she grabbed the paper and screwed it up straight away. why would you doubt that, I have better things to do than make false reports

Only 16,000 ? Cheap at the price !

I would be very interested in what you will be obtaining from the MFA.

if you are attempting to obtain a single entry "O" visa for the purpose of retirement it could be obtained easily , providing you can evidence the finances required, from Vientiane or Penang.

Edited by sunnyjim5

Yes it's cheap but it's only going to cost me 4k to get the non o and retirement extension.

post-91816-14563974745019_thumb.jpg

A map

It was just me and her

Only 16,000 ? Cheap at the price !

I would be very interested in what you will be obtaining from the MFA.

That scan(s)photo(s) you posted means nothing to me and do not seem to bear any relevance to obtaining, by way of conversion, an "O" visa entry ?

What did you present in support of your application ?

attachicon.gif20160225_180021.jpg

Tm 87

Personally​i I think she was making it very difficult for me just to pick up the 16k

That scan(s)photo(s) you posted means nothing to me and do not seem to bear any relevance to obtaining, by way of conversion, an "O" visa entry ?

What did you present in support of your application ?

attachicon.gif20160225_180021.jpg

You should edit this post which appears to show your signature.

I might ask a mod to remove it. I'm on a tablet and can't work it out.

I removed the 2 posts with the the pic of a TM87 form that is not really needed.

I don't recall immigration wanting the certification of the signature from the MFA for a proof of income document ever. Never needed one for the 8 I have used for my extensions. Perhaps something new at Jomtien.

There is a sample she gave me. Although it's British passport in this case.

attachicon.gif20160225_175356.jpg

I attachicon.gif20160225_175527.jpg

The pic of the requirement for a lease etc is standard "evidence" required for proof of address.

I thought that check list was for retirement extension. I couldn't find that checklist when researching docs for a non o anywhere

I removed the 2 post with the the pic of a TM87 form that is not really needed.

I don't recall immigration wanting the certification of the signature from the MFA for a proof of income document ever. Never needed one for the 8 I have used for my extensions. Perhaps something new at Jomtien.

I have renewed an extension very recenty (not at Jomtien) the Embassy certification of income letter was accepted without question.

I m positive she set me up, making me have to go back to bangkok and then in the same breath offering me options to pay her.

I will try again in bangkok. I have my bangkok condo deeds with me

Edited by mcfish

Well after getting the green light today they took my 2k payment for the non o visa and told me to come back on the 15th March, 1 day before my visa exempt expirey and not to leave the country.

What next, How come I need to go back?

Well after getting the green light today they took my 2k payment for the non o visa and told me to come back on the 15th March, 1 day before my visa exempt expirey and not to leave the country.

It takes time to process your application.

When you return you will receive the visa stamp (which will immediately be cancelled) and permission to stay for 90 days

During the last 30 days of the 90 day stay you will make application for an "extension of stay"

It takes time to process your application.

When you return you will receive the visa stamp (which will immediately be cancelled) and permission to stay for 90 days

During the last 30 days of the 90 day stay you will make application for an "extension of stay"

Thanks sunny Jim all good.

Most probably a stupid question but i was just thinking reading these posts it seems very easy to get a affidavit from the USA Embassy without proof of bank statements or proof of income for a retirement visa does anybody know of any other countries doing the same , just asking because i come from South Africa and wondering if my embassy would do the same. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Most probably a stupid question but i was just thinking reading these posts it seems very easy to get a affidavit from the USA Embassy without proof of bank statements or proof of income for a retirement visa does anybody know of any other countries doing the same , just asking because i come from South Africa and wondering if my embassy would do the same. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

There are others that do it by doing an affidavit or statutory declaration. Not aware of how the SA embassy does it. Perhaps you could contact them to find out. http://www.dirco.gov.za/bangkok/contact.html

Finally last question or should I say confirmation as l have never submitted a tm8

I will pick up my 90 day non o soon. I will be going to Vietnam not long after that. I can purchase a reentry permit for 1k at the airport?

Finally last question or should I say confirmation as l have never submitted a tm8

I will pick up my 90 day non o soon. I will be going to Vietnam not long after that. I can purchase a reentry permit for 1k at the airport?

You can get one at either airport in Bangkok 24 hours a day. Be sure to take a 4 X 6 cm photo with you in case they cannot do it.