Police arrest Pattaya Illegal Immigrants and Street Beggars

rooster59

Police arrest Pattaya Illegal Immigrants and Street Beggars

post-247607-0-78531600-1456016231_thumb.

PATTAYA: A team of officers from the Central Investigation Bureau from Bangkok, who were assisted by the Tourist Police, arrested illegal immigrants and street beggars on Saturday who were caught in the Walking Street area.

Police Major General Gronaeg, Deputy Commissioner of the Central Investigation Bureau, led a press conference at the Pattaya Tourist Police Station to announce the arrests.

Two Thai women, Khun Yuadee aged 37 and Khun Wassan aged 25, were arrested after they were seen to be running groups of child beggars who would visit the bars in and around Walking Street, selling Chewing Gum.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221669/police-arrest-pattaya-illegal-immigrants-and-street-beggars/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-01-21

Some off topic rumour mill posts have been removed

2) You will not use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

Is a mandatory photo session part of the punishment for every crime however trivial? Are they so really proud of these arrests?

Sometimes I wonder what is in the brains of the RTP, I guess these guys have had a whisky diet from their teens and the damage has been done.

How come the local police can't deal with these things? I know, I know....reform of the local police here is desperately needed.

Its called corruption.

They have more profitable ventures with which to occupy their time.

Is a mandatory photo session part of the punishment for every crime however trivial? Are they so really proud of these arrests?

Sometimes I wonder what is in the brains of the RTP, I guess these guys have had a whisky diet from their teens and the damage has been done.

Yes, there is always a photo. All publicity is good publicity - shows action is being taken and no doubt pleases those 'upstairs'.