Man 'strangles' girlfriend's cat after his phone calls were ignored

webfact

"Man 'strangles' girlfriend's cat after his phone calls were ignored"

I can only assume the cat normally answers..............

Probably the cat got sick of the usual Thai Ping Pong on a call that goes "Hallo...Hallo....Hallo.....Hallo....Hallo...Hallo....Hallo....Hallo....Hallo....JAO..... Kah!

​Probably get ​more sense out of the cat even while it was being strangled!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, in a country with so many Hello Kitty Fans.....I better not tell you what I did with my wife's cat....

PM me, I'll tell you what I did with about 10 of the feral beasts from my place, that cat got off lightly! (Some of the wild Thai cats are absolutely disgusting creatures, like their street dogs, they need to be culled) - However, I must say that the cat in the photo at least looked half decent and maybe didn't deserve what it got, however, it is still alive and has 8 more lives to get it through to Nirvana , probably needs some grief counselling, maybe the guy and the cat can sit down with a psychiatrist and work out their problems?

Nothing worse than Pussy problems, causes all sorts of trouble, just remember Mrs. Slocombes pussy back in the '80's

Edited by menzies233

But, systematic slaughtering of dogs for meat, by people who aren't starving, is tolerated, if not actively promoted.

Different strokes.

Pray enlighten me , what's the difference between a dog, a cow , a chicken , a goat, a snake, to a human who was programmed to eat meat, I have never read accounts of Neandrothal man enjoying a bean sprout sandwich. Seems to me everything with two or four legs was born a carnivor.

It's your choice to be a vegetarian, a religious freak, a h the list could go on.

Get my drift ???

Man seen strangling a cat will face charge of cruelty to animal

2302001-wpcf_728x409.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A man who was seen in a video clip strangling a cat will be summoned to meet with police in Tha Muang district of Kanchanaburi to face charge of cruelty to animal.

Pol Lt Chayakorn Hengphraprom, a duty officer in charge of the case, said today that he had asked the owner of an apartment where the suspect was staying to notify him to report himself to Tha Muang district police station for interrogation.

The suspect, identified only as Oak, posted the clip in question in his Facebook page reportedly to vent frustration at his girlfriend who owns the cat. However, the move backfired as one Facebook fan notified the Tha Muang police and the Miracle for Life Foundation’s branch office in Kanchanaburi.

Pol Lt Chayakorn said Oak was yet to show up and his girlfriend has not been located either.

However, it was reported that the tortured cat and two other cats at a car accessories shop where Oak is working had been saved in police care.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/152080

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-02-24

But, systematic slaughtering of dogs for meat, by people who aren't starving, is tolerated, if not actively promoted.

Different strokes.

Pray enlighten me , what's the difference between a dog, a cow , a chicken , a goat, a snake, to a human who was programmed to eat meat, I have never read accounts of Neandrothal man enjoying a bean sprout sandwich. Seems to me everything with two or four legs was born a carnivor.

It's your choice to be a vegetarian, a religious freak, a h the list could go on.

Get my drift ???

For me, the difference is how the dogs are usually killed. Typically they are beaten to do death with metal bars. It is barbaric - google it. Also, the reason why you've never read an account of a Neanderthal enjoying a bean sprout sandwich could be down to the fact that sandwiches and writing weren't quite perfected back then. They ate vegetables though, as do thousands of two and four legged herbivores (cows, chickens, giraffes, hippos, etc).

I am a meat eating atheist by the way.

"Pol Lt Chayakorn Hengphraprom....said today that he had asked the owner of an apartment where the suspect was staying to notify him to report himself to Tha Muang district police station for interrogation."

Somchai, if you happen to see this psychopath who is renting from you, can you please ask him to come by and see me. O.K.? Because I can't be bothered to do my job. Kaap.

wai2.gif

These "summons" are ridiculous enough and now summons by proxy?

facepalm.gif

I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again...

So many Thais really are a very angry, jealous, and emotionally unstable people.

Similar behavioral patterns to that of very spoiled, untouchable, five year old children.

Disturbed and poor emotional health, mental health, anger, lack of forethought and jealousy, really are a blight upon so many Thais. sad.png

And oh look what today brings, a Thai setting his GF on fire for wanting to separate from him.....

coffee1.gif

I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again...

So many Thais really are a very angry, jealous, and emotionally unstable people.

Similar behavioral patterns to that of very spoiled, untouchable, five year old children.

Disturbed and poor emotional health, mental health, anger, lack of forethought and jealousy, really are a blight upon so many Thais. sad.png

And we have Mr Perfect here.