What Are the Biggest Lies Foreigners Tell Themselves?

eldragon

I have the attention span of a bowling ball, but I found that very entertaining.

Man... that video is a treasure trove.

"She's half Chinese"

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

The video is funny for sure. There is a debate whether it is a wind up or if the guy is serious. I think it is a scripted joke but some people in Cambodia are saying they know the guy and he is actually this stupid. "Western girls just don't seem interested in dating guys." lol

Wonder why?

I was in PP last weekend and met a guy named Nick from NY the has lived in PP for 4 years. I talked to him for 5 minutes and I am convinced he is the same guy.

• Like 2

I'm not getting cheaper - Thailand is getting more expensive.

Than in Western country?

Is it not far from true.

Western style in thailand expensive.

Thai cheap style not really impossible in almost western coutry.

I had a great time in Laos they really respected the fact that I could communicate at them in Thai! I am looking forward to the next 20 visits I will make to Savannakhet when I renew my visa over the next few years.

Annual Extensions of Stay are done at your local immigration office inside Thailand, for long termers. Why are you going to Laos to get Visas?

I had a great time in Laos they really respected the fact that I could communicate at them in Thai! I am looking forward to the next 20 visits I will make to Savannakhet when I renew my visa over the next few years.

Annual Extensions of Stay are done at your local immigration office inside Thailand, for long termers. Why are you going to Laos to get Visas?

Wow, seems someone didn't read the thread subject...

Back on topic:

'My online presence allows me to question others and critique their actions as I do no wrong and am perfect like Jesus.'

• Like 2

Dear god you have never read any of the dozens of posts about people that go to Laos for visa runs several times a year? In the future please do not become to analytical in a thread that is meant to be humorous.

Next lie... I don't come off as an overly analytical pedantic dick in my posts.

Also nobody said it was me going to Laos. Lol

Nonsense post removed

The irony is unbearable

The irony is not an answer

"The irony is unbearable" was both an answer and a comment on the quoted post.

I don't think that "The irony is not an answer" is one of the biggest lies that foreigners tell themselves. I don't think it's even in the top 95%.

And, to be fair, I think that "Nonsense post removed" was not a lie either, but the inferred "Nonsense posts removed" was (in the generalisation) a self-deception of the order of "mine is different", or "people like me for my sense of humour"

Edited by StreetCowboy