Thai police: 5 Cambodian sailors arrested in rape, assault of French tourists

webfact

If you look at the picture from the longer story you can see it already. One of the suspects has been beaten in the face and one of them appears not to understand anything that is going on at all. I knew a thai policeman who often laughed hysterically after getting a few whiskeys in him about how the police solved their crimes! He insisted his second home in Chang Mai and has lavish foreign travel were owed to him for how well he solves crimes. I have stayed my distance from that jackass for many years. His methods involved beatings and finding people that had no chance of defending themselves legally. He then collected money out of great gratitude from the victims families for his fine police work. Enough said!

Fair enough but I think this time this policeman and the ones solving this crime will be licking their fingers because foreigners (Cambodians) are accused of the crime and not Thais.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but I don't care who you are or where you're from...

If you pull a knife on me and try to use it?

Congratulations! You've just received an invitation to an ass whoopin'

Remember the old Crocodile Dundee line when someone in NYC pulled a switchblade on him?

"You call THAT a knife?"

Here's a knife, mate...

http://s24.postimg.org/50foapkxx/20160303_105418.jpg

Just kidding. I wouldn't pull one of these out in self defense against a knife.

I carry a machette, 555

And not the Thai kind used for chopping bamboo. You hit someone with that and the sheer weight will cause it to get stuck in their bone and it WILL get pulled out of your hand when they recoil in shock.

No sir. I carry only the finest machete made of high-quality German steel alloy.

You want to slice and dice, Bros. Slice and dice...

;)

Edited by BigUnMerican

Thai PBS ​2nd paragraph from the bottom reads. ' Three still in half naked dresses were apprehended from bushes before dawn ' Cambos half naked in dresses , what's the world coming to ?

Did you think they would be wearing armani suits and carrying briefcases like their wall St counterparts?

Remember the old Crocodile Dundee line when someone in NYC pulled a switchblade on him?

"You call THAT a knife?"

Here's a knife, mate...

I carry a machette, 555

And not the Thai kind used for chopping bamboo. You hit someone with that and the sheer weight will cause it to get stuck in their bone and it WILL get pulled out of your hand when they recoil in shock.

No sir. I carry only the finest machete made of high-quality German steel alloy.

wink.png

Yeah great, I'm sure the rape victims and the guys who were beaten are well happy that you are so hard and get to brag about your prowess on the basis of their suffering.

"You call THAT a knife?"

Here's a knife, mate...

I carry a machette, 555

wink.png

It should perhaps consider passing an intellectual ability test before allowing some to post ...rolleyes.gif

"You call THAT a knife?"

Here's a knife, mate...

I carry a machette, 555

wink.png

Can you give us some examples of situations that you have handled in this way?

Nobody should compare Koh Tao case to this one. One has nothing to do with the other one. Miscarriage of justice in one and - I guess - strong evidence in another.

The Khao Tao case showed up police incompetence in dealing with everything from the crime scene onwards, it also showed the sad lack of rationality in the legal system....how would conclude that this - deemed to be a national problem - does NOT apply to this incident too?

Your assumption of incompetence maybe wrong. From what I have read it is more likely very competent corruption to protect the connected real murderers.