Shirtless farang filmed molesting women on Pattaya Beach

webfact

this makes me angry !! years ago i witnessed an old french fella come onto the beach , there was only a few thai kids swimming in the sea as it was raining, the thai kids were aged about 3-5 years old. i told my gf to watch this old fella i knew he was up to no good. right enough he sat down on the beach and put his umberella up , watching the kids, i kept my eye on him , after a few minutes i seen his baggy shorts go up and down with his hand inside. i ran over to him, slapped him around the head , he tried to hit me with the umberella but he was too old to punch. the thai,s who were there did not care , the thai guy who owned the beach chairs just laughed at me , i told my gf to come to the police box at top of walking street to report the filthy pervert, she went with me reluctantly. we got to police box and told them what happened.

the police laughed . blink.png

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when the hell are people going to behave themselves when they are in Thailand >

I am really getting p****d off reading about farang acting like stupid jerks here, don't they

realise all this negative publicity is reflecting on every other expats and visitors to Thailand.

little wonder so many locals have a low impression of none thais. Do people leave their

common sense and manners behind once they get on board the plane where they come from.

This guy is just another misfit together with all the drunken farang cretins that seem to think

they can do whatever they like whenever they like when they visit another country, and we read

about their disgraceful actions every day on TVF sad.pngsad.pngbeatdeadhorse.gif

Agreed, the terminology is ambassador for all other westerners 'farang'. Is it any wonder? Westerners behaviour here is off generally - this behavioural pattern brought here from abroad just makes 'us' look pathetic quite honestly. Unable to normally converse with each other, looking at the ground, wall, ceiling let alone capable of any pleasantries even to say 'hello'? Theres nothing common about common sense here. I now tend to avoid westerners here, their behaviour goes beyond strange; holidayers or ex-pats all in the same smelly basket. Yep, why bother beatdeadhorse.gif wastes my time.

When i visited the Uk, Redcar beach and Blackpool, i noticed it is a common occurrence by poms there. Cant see anything wrong with it.

Very surprised if you did. Likely any who did that would get thumped and arrested. Never been a common occurrence in the UK and any who do it will get punished.

I'm not surprised an Aussie can't see anything wrong with it, still treating women like sheep. Hard to tell the difference eh Bruce?

....still treating women like sheep. Hard to tell the difference eh Bruce?

More of an issue for short sighted Welshmen I would have thought... ;-)

QUESTION: Don't these idiot know that walking around in public without a shirt is considered extremely rude in Thailand? Hell, I don't go out of my house without a shirt on, and I'm in damn good shape with nothing to be ashamed of. But in Thailand, it's considered flat out rude! They should learn something about the culture if they are going to be here.

I realize that it says this in the lonely planet guide but I see dozens of Thais in public with no shirts on all over Pattaya every day, so maybe you better start educating them before you try to tell farang what they should do, but Im not advising this because you might find the Thais dont like your farang version of their culture

I am really getting p****d off reading about farang acting like stupid jerks here, don't they

realise all this negative publicity is reflecting on every other expats and visitors to Thailand.

little wonder so many locals have a low impression of none thais. Do people leave their

common sense and manners behind once they get on board the plane where they come from.

This guy is just another misfit together with all the drunken farang cretins that seem to think

they can do whatever they like whenever they like when they visit another country, and we read

about their disgraceful actions every day on TVF sad.pngsad.pngbeatdeadhorse.gif

Agree,unfortunately many farangs come to Thailand thinking that ALL Thai females are whores. This I suspect is due to how Thai females are dipicted and referred to in the media back home.

He needs to be arrested and locked up before the locals beat him to a pulp!

That says it all doesn't it! Beating a mentally retarded or Alzheimer's patient to pulp for a bit of bum pinching. I'm sure you and lots of others are even expecting the locals to beat an old guy to pulp, bloody cowards. Yes, the cops should arrest him and ask him what's going on, send him to the doctor for an assessment, but beat him to pulp?

I am not for a minute suggesting that he should be beaten to a pulp, but if you know anything at all about Pattaya then you will know that this is entirely possible.

I do not condone what he has done.

BUT

It would be interesting to see if and when they catch him.....

Will he get a 500 Baht fine - The same as the pervert policeman that was filming up some skirts and also posted on social media....

lets see.....

coffee1.gif

Oh, some day, if there is justice in this world .. Professor Pinch will do this while a Thai boyfriend is on the scene.

Even better if he picks a Tuk Tuk drivers wife!

It looks more like he is doing it to someone he knows. I walk there almost every night, there are no Chinese tourist standing around on Beach rd, local girls stand there, and foreigners often walk by and say hello, talk a bit.

This does not look like random ass grab at all, he would never get away with it if he grabbed a stranger, no way.

He needs to be arrested and locked up before the locals beat him to a pulp!

That says it all doesn't it! Beating a mentally retarded or Alzheimer's patient to pulp for a bit of bum pinching. I'm sure you and lots of others are even expecting the locals to beat an old guy to pulp, bloody cowards. Yes, the cops should arrest him and ask him what's going on, send him to the doctor for an assessment, but beat him to pulp?

And you know for a fact he is mentally retarded?

A gentlemen needs to pull him aside and explain that his actions hurt us all and to stop it. The first and last warning. Then follow him with video rolling if the nonsense continues, while getting contact numbers and names of the women. Then follow him to his hotel or apartment/condo and call the Police. Perhaps if he spent the night in jail that will teach him a lesson. Back in the day before all the protective laws were written, most men that witnessed his behavior would break his nose or fingers.

First of all I think this post was quite entertaining, secondly life would be very boring without regular tv posts about crazy farang doing stupid acts and thirdly please enlighten me in which country is it that everybody behave well all the time?

Lighten up and donot take it all too seriously or you will not last long here...

Agreed, the terminology is ambassador for all other westerners 'farang'. Is it any wonder? Westerners behaviour here is off generally - this behavioural pattern brought here from abroad just makes 'us' look pathetic quite honestly. Unable to normally converse with each other, looking at the ground, wall, ceiling let alone capable of any pleasantries even to say 'hello'? Theres nothing common about common sense here. I now tend to avoid westerners here, their behaviour goes beyond strange; holidayers or ex-pats all in the same smelly basket. Yep, why bother beatdeadhorse.gif wastes my time.

And now in English please

Geez, I could think of better things to do than walking around pinching the bums of Chinese dowagers. There are not too many lookers among them anyhow. Sven, wait till after dark and go visit a nice little Thai massage girl who will look after you. Keep your current practice up and a couple of Chinese blokes, or the tour guide will sort you out good and proper.

QUESTION: Don't these idiot know that walking around in public without a shirt is considered extremely rude in Thailand? Hell, I don't go out of my house without a shirt on, and I'm in damn good shape with nothing to be ashamed of. But in Thailand, it's considered flat out rude! They should learn something about the culture if they are going to be here.

Well said and very true. I get an ear-full from the trouble and strife if I wear tank tops outside of the house. Thais hate them.

500 baht fine or less as hes not even a policeman

You think ? Read my earlier post about a potential 300,000 bail and immediately put into cells for a similar offence.

The person groped can claim any damages she wishes for embarrassment etc.

try to "keep up" with things...referring to the Policeman taking upskirt panty shots of teenage girls a few days ago, fined 500 baht