British tourist reports sexual assault against Thai man he met online

webfact

on a side note, i did catch him taming his snake through the villa window one fine evening so there was a sexual urge there even though he had no guests at the time.

Wow--what a profound experience observing rare humanoid behavior--and alone yet...defies imagination. Perhaps it was a public reenactment of a crime, as that is quite popular here.

Thank you for sharing.

Edited by Fookhaht

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rape? Seriously?

It's the 21st century, dude. It does not require a "hole-in-one" experience to be considered rape.

Even Daniel Webster is up to date:

"unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent..."

Take note of "sexual activity" and "incapable of valid consent," such as when the victim is asleep, or drunk, or both. Also notice "usually" which implies a considerable loophole to the stereotype scenario of rape.

Edited by Fookhaht

"I woke up at 5am to find Thanapasit performing a sex act on me. I was so shocked. I pushed him away and then ran out of the house and found a security guard who helped me contact the police."

What kind of sex act? If penetration took place he should get tested for STD's. Even if it was only oral he could have gonorrhea. A full rectal examination should be carried out just in case and maybe his stomach should be pumped, who knows what he swallowed?

blink.pnglaugh.png

That was way too much information for my needs......

You have to look at each situation for what it is. I don't think this event rises to the level of rape.

Cheeky play. Yes.

Next ..

I think he must have expected a bit of action, getting into bed with a strange male after a night on the piss.

But I think when it came down to the nitty gritty, his arse went............literally !

You have to look at each situation for what it is. I don't think this event rises to the level of rape.

Cheeky play. Yes.

Next ..

I think he must have expected a bit of action, getting into bed with a strange male after a night on the piss.

But I think when it came down to the nitty gritty, his arse went............literally !

"I woke up at 5am to find Thanapasit performing a sex act on me. I was so shocked. I pushed him away and then ran out of the house and found a security guard who helped me contact the police."

I read that as oral sex.

Summary:

Clue 1: A 24 year old male meets a 39 year old male on a website.

Clue 2: He accepts an invite for a free place to stay, stays and then goes to Myramar. He returns to stay a second time.

Clue 3: He goes out with the guy and his all male group of friends for a night of drinking and didn't seem to understand that they might be gay.

Clue 4: Goes home with 39 year old guy to sleep in the same room and probably same bed.

Wakes up at 5am and here we are.

Clueless, no way. I call BS on this idiot! Sounds very consentual to me.

Cheeky play. Yes.

Next ..

Well, the violated Brit probably won't get pregnant. I'll give ya that much.

Assumed consent. As this isn't about penetration of the accuser and as he's of age ... the hole thing is bloody ridiculous.

It's fair to assume this was oral sex because if it wasn't that probably would have been reported. If it was anal rape and he was penetrated without consent yes that would be rape in that situation.

Edited by Jingthing

Assumed consent. As this isn't about penetration of the accuser and as he's of age ... the hole thing is bloody ridiculous.

It's fair to assume this was oral sex because if it wasn't that probably would have been reported. If it was anal rape and he was penetrated without consent yes that would be rape in that situation.

Now it's a "hole thing"? Really? More serious than previously thought.

So I wonder if William spent the next night at the Thai guys house or whether he re-evaluated the rates and decided that it was time to use Agoda ?

I'll bet he double checks the room rate next time. The owner of his last place blew the bill out of all proportion.

So I wonder if William spent the next night at the Thai guys house or whether he re-evaluated the rates and decided that it was time to use Agoda ?

I'll bet he double checks the room rate next time. The owner of his last place blew the bill out of all proportion.

I don't think the owner had a chance to Blow the Bill, William left and went to the police station.

God save us all with these millenniums : so clever at technology but so unworldly and naive it defies belief.

Untold thousands of you older guys have done your nut and lost all your savings and the shirt off your back to Thai females, is this millenial (that's the spelling) much different? Actually he seems to have got off quite lightly.

Actually 'millennial' is spelled with two 'n's...

"He said that if I wanted to stay I would have to stay in his room. I didn't think there was anything wrong with that"... He thinks there's nothing wrong with sharing a bedroom with a complete stranger?!

Too tight to pay a few hundred Baht to rent a room at a guesthouse or small hotel.

He should write a travel guide about it: Southeast Asia on a sore ar*se.

Are you bragging or complaining?

I'm just pointing out, I don't think unwanted sexual advances are that big a deal (in Thailand anyway).

Certainly not worth reporting to the police.

You put yourself in a position where something like that can happen,

Accept it, forget it, move on.

No harm, no foul.

huh, this guy was not gay and was raped by a man.

no harm, no foul? what ball park to do play in?

I did not see the word rape used in the report. "Sexual act" was what I read. Could be rape, could be something else. But rape does seems more plausible if the kid was passed out.

In countries where you do have legislation for something like this

18 months in jail

sex offenders register

supervised conditions after release

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/fife/jail-for-man-who-performed-sex-act-on-woman-s-male-partner-as-he-slept-1.915542

But even in the UK

If the victim had been female, how many YEARS would the offender be looking at?

Despite all the PC nonsense over the last couple of decades, the majority of the population, whether its Thailand or the West.

Are just not going to take it as seriously if its a male victim compared to a female one. Its just never going to happen

He made his own bed and slept in it albeit with a wet patch left behind. What an ungrateful toad. After all this poor guy had done for him and all he'd asked for was a little harmless fun. If I were the Thai guy I would have sneaked a couple of yabba pills in his pocket before he went to the police.

Plastering his name & photo all over the place does little to encourage genuine victims to seek help from the authorities, be they male or female.

Apart from here, which doesn't really count (and the one source that Thaivisa reproduced it from), where was it "plastered all over the place"?

How long do you think it'll take to migrate onto his FB, Twitter, local rag.....?

Did anyone check on Grindr? whistling.gif

Are you bragging or complaining?

I'm just pointing out, I don't think unwanted sexual advances are that big a deal (in Thailand anyway).

Certainly not worth reporting to the police.

You put yourself in a position where something like that can happen,

Accept it, forget it, move on.

No harm, no foul.

huh, this guy was not gay and was raped by a man.

no harm, no foul? what ball park to do play in?

I did not see the word rape used in the report. "Sexual act" was what I read. Could be rape, could be something else. But rape does seems more plausible if the kid was passed out.
You should read the thread before commenting. This already has been discussed to death.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?/topic/902856-British-tourist-reports-sexual-assault-against-Thai-man-he-met-online/page__view__findpost__p__10534081

Edited by Fookhaht

Accepting an invite to sleep in the same bed as a man. Going out and getting drunk with the man. Returning home with him to sleep in the same bed.

What did William expect. An innocent pillow fight!

He stayed in the same bed?

I didn't see those words......

Accepting an invite to sleep in the same bed as a man. Going out and getting drunk with the man. Returning home with him to sleep in the same bed.

What did William expect. An innocent pillow fight!

Maybe he wanted to see one of those famous Thai cockfights.