Muay Thai In Pattaya (or Any Fighting Really...)

Slated

I film fighting. It may not sound like much of a career, but I love it. I haven't spent any time in pattaya, and don't see much of a reason to spend time there... I do hear that there are lots of fights. True Thai fighting, or just a westerner getting his backside handed to him, it would be great to see.

Are the weekends the best, or only time, to see fights? How common, and how hard to find are they?

I greatly appreciate any information!!!!!

a few doors south of the royal garden on beach rd, there is a large beer bar complex. each night at 17:00 they start the show in the ring that is in the center of the bars. more exhibition it seems, from 7 year olds on up. also some on walking st. probably others

tg

A lot of fighting here in Patty...

We have the chromepole- fighters, the handbagfighting Katoeys on beachroad, soidog-fights all over the town, parking-lot fights, the usual bargirl- fights and so on... If you are interested in real fighting I can organize a couple of "Motosailabchan"- guys playing guttersplashing with your lower jaw while I hold the camera... welcome to the Pattaya Fightclub!

Theprasit stadium in Pattaya holds more official fights with a higher standard of performers than in the bar show fights. It's run now by Fairtex who have just recently opened a huge training complex and health club in North Pattaya and they often have foriegn fighters compete on the shows.