The Real Reason Old Guys Come to Thailand

Inspire

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the hell are you trying to kid?

Yep, I agree, 99% of foreign men are in Thailand for the cheap sex.

It ain't that great a place to be otherwise.

Without the availability of the cheap women, I'd be in Spain/France/Portugal/Florida, all much nicer and safer places to live. Better food, and maybe even cheaper living.

And why pick on old guys?

Young guys are here for the cheap women too!

your a classy guy. Why dont you try to get into a normal relationship and therefore not have to pay

Do you think you don't pay in a "normal" relationship? If not in money, you'll pay in some other way. Loss of freedom, doing things that you'd rather not do, getting nagged etc.

So what you're saying

is you can't get a

woman to be with you

because she actually

likes you?

Just making sure

So what you're saying

is you can't get a

woman to be with you

because she actually

likes you?

Just making sure

You obviously don't get my point and be a waste of time to explain it to you.

Your point was nonsense. The whole 'we all pay' thing is a silly cliche trotted out by those who seek to justify their actions.

Any criticism from you means I must be right on the money. BTW, what "actions" do I have to justify? You know FA about me or my situation.

Edited by giddyup

Who the hell are you trying to kid?

Yep, I agree, 99% of foreign men are in Thailand for the cheap sex.

It ain't that great a place to be otherwise.

Without the availability of the cheap women, I'd be in Spain/France/Portugal/Florida, all much nicer and safer places to live. Better food, and maybe even cheaper living.

And why pick on old guys?

Young guys are here for the cheap women too!

your a classy guy. Why dont you try to get into a normal relationship and therefore not have to pay
I think the point is that many guys are here because they don't want a normal relationship!

And just want the heck would be "normal?" ??

All very touching and poetic reasons I sure why guys come to Thailand. But I would pose the question if sex isn't a primary driver, and cheap living, wonderful climate etc etc are the main incentives, would someone please explain to me why the ratio of older farang males to females is so one sided?

Do we men know something that our female compatriots don't???

Edited by GinBoy2

For me it is about warm weather, being in a country where you feel more free and the country itself is alive.

I am currently back in Australia doing some work, it is boring and very overpriced.

I am not a sex pat just happily married and content where I am at.

Good to know but sadly you are in the minority.

No, he isn't in the minority, his wife is Thai.

Never understood guys who marry a Thai then claim they aren't sexpats.

It's the same game, just a longer contract.

The only guys who can legitimately claim not to be sexpats, are those married to a woman born in their own country.

Married a Thai in my home country and got transferred here for work.. Kinda fit as I had a Thai wife and a kid on the way.. Coming here married kinda wish I was a sexpat.. Well on Fridays at least.

Your point was nonsense. The whole 'we all pay' thing is a silly cliche trotted out by those who seek to justify their actions.

BTW, what "actions" do I have to justify?

The fact you pay to

get a woman to be

with you.

The fact you pay to

get a woman to be

with you.

Point taken here, but continuing in this train of reasoning does that also give us the right to demand that a perfectly 'respectable' woman who may go after a man or men with an excellent job, nice apartment or house in a good area of Bangkok/Thailand to 'justify' herself' or the respectable, successful male 'expat' with all of the above and has a missus hotter than lava to 'justify' himself or is this just some attack on the stereotypical deluded 'sexpat' type?

The fact you pay to

get a woman to be

with you.

Point taken here, but continuing in this train of reasoning does that also give us the right to demand that a perfectly 'respectable' woman who may go after a man or men with an excellent job, nice apartment or house in a good area of Bangkok/Thailand to 'justify' herself' or the respectable, successful male 'expat' with all of the above and has a missus hotter than lava to 'justify' himself or is this just some attack on the stereotypical deluded 'sexpat' type?

I don't think any guy

should be justifying

anything to anyone.

When a guy says,

'we all pay one way

or the other', it's a

way of saying

'there's no stigma'

even when he knows

damned well there is.

If there wasn't, he

wouldn't have to

make up such bull

I don't believe there's necessarily a stigma. You want to pay for sex? Knock yourself out. Its your money and your dick.

But if you do, own it. Don't hide behind silly phrases like 'we all pay for it' - we don't. But you do, and if that's ok with you then fair enough. If you're at peace with what you're doing, you shouldn't need to make out that the rest of us are somehow doing it too. Be the guy that pays for sex and doesn't care what anyone thinks about it.

I don't believe there's necessarily a stigma. You want to pay for sex? Knock yourself out. Its your money and your dick.

But if you do, own it. Don't hide behind silly phrases like 'we all pay for it' - we don't. But you do, and if that's ok with you then fair enough. If you're at peace with what you're doing, you shouldn't need to make out that the rest of us are somehow doing it too. Be the guy that pays for sex and doesn't care what anyone thinks about it.

Are people really that thick thaat they don't grasp that "pay" can mean more than a cash transaction? Have you ever heard the expression "he paid with his life"? But I already pointed all that out in my post where I used the word "pay", but obviously some people chose to ignore it so they could carry on with all these silly responses about me "paying" for sex, which I don't, been with the same lady for 6 years, but I still "pay" in other ways. Do you get it now, or are further more detailed explanations necessary?

The fact you pay to

get a woman to be

with you.

Sometimes I pay a woman to not be with me.

l freely admit it & l don't care what anyone thinks about it.

The fact you pay to

get a woman to be

with you.

Sometimes I pay a woman to not be with me.

Ha ha! l like your humour.

Good for you!

Good for you!

Have you grasped yet that the word "pay" doesn't necessarily mean pay in cash? As in "he paid a high price", or "you'll pay for that" etc. No such thing as a free lunch, we all pay in some way, just some people refuse to admit to it.

Yes, I know what 'pay' means.

No, we don't.

If you know, why do you keep accusing me of "paying" for sex, when I have made it quite clear that I was talking about an entirely different kind of paying? Like to overlook the facts, don't you?