Need Help

sgeorges

It’s my 1st time on the forum and I just got back to the US from my visit to Thailand. I loved it and would love to go back.

This is going to be a strange request but I am looking for a men’s XL “We Love King” Thailand yellow long sleeves shirt (Not t-shirt). I desperately need one ASAP but I can’t go looking for one since I am in the states so does anyone know were I can get on online? I know this is a long shot but I will truly appreciate any help you can provide.

Any particular reason you are posting in the Ladies forum? Relying on our general ability to shop, I presume :o

Let me know if you would rather have this moved to the General forum as you may get more response there.

Any particular reason you are posting in the Ladies forum? Relying on our general ability to shop, I presume :o

Let me know if you would rather have this moved to the General forum as you may get more response there.

Yes i thought that the Ladies would know about shopping but if you think it would be better to move it i would appreciate it. Thank you.

If you have luck in locating a online source for the shirts, please note that a Thai size XL really isn't very large. If you expect it to be anything like a US XL I think you are in for a disappointment.

Sophon