Culture minister's request falls on deaf ears as sexy model cavorts at Thai motor show

Jonathan Fairfield

That's what happens if such an outdated cultural over Parenting cultural ministry is trying to restrict 21st century modern culture....the Generation Y businesses rebel,.... Sum nam na..............

Go ahead and get your military papas. To get their attitudes adjusted..... WANNA DARE???

Edited by MaxLee

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you . as a citizen of the World or a resident of Thailand cannot figure out why people performing simulated sex acts and noises at a motor show where children, teens, or simply the general public are in attendance. is wrong, insensitive' and offensive then I pity you. The real attitude adjustment comes when those that cannot conform to societal norms end up in prison.

Pretty amateurish choreography and not very sexy at all.

It seems to me that some people in high office in Thailand sound more like people from Malaysia or Indonesia...what is wrong with these people?

Agree. Piss poor 'dancing', I thought that clumsy guy was going to fall on top of her laugh.png Costumes pure Asian tat. But what's funniest is Thai netizens getting all huffy about something which can be seen at any temple fair, notwithstanding it's totally in keeping with Thai 'culture'. They should broaden their surfing habits and educate themselves on how their country is perceived, not how they would like it to becoffee1.gif

Feel-good story of the day. ?

Once again, for whom is the minister's silly attempt at "impression management" intended?

The 0.001% of Earth's inhabitants who are unaware that Thailand is the Disneyland of sex tourism?

In any event, I'm sure the car show organizers appreciate the free publicity.

Poorly managed. They forgot to install the chrome pole and give her the number tag.

Easy to see where you've been spending your time while in Thailand heheee. Those girls at the car show have in too much clothing for your suggestion

Deary me that kind of stuff can be seen in many places here on Phuket, not just Patong. Watching unwary tourists pushing strollers past it is just plain embarrassing.

I wonder what attracted the people with the high morals on this thread to actually click on it?

Interested in the cars eh?

I enjoy watching females dance. If that makes me a pervert then so be it. I think it is one of life's pleasures. At least I am not a closet pervert, which is creepy.

Prefer to do it with a cold beer in front of me, and I thought the girls in this video were a bit over dressed, but I still watched it to the end.

You can lie to others, but don't lie to yourselves.

It's not sex on show, but thought to be sexy by some if not many (not me).

The "ballet" inferior, and a lack-all male act.

Not my cup of t..(s). You will understand when ever have the opportunity to massage a bag with silicone. Foul(ly)!

Who don't the car companies use their imagination? They could do a pastiche of what the culture minister wants and put the girls in an absolutely skin-tight sheer outfits that cover everything but yet reveal everything, if you know what I mean. That would get everyone talking and promote the car . . .

The woman in the black bikini is a well known sexy model and is famous for her car wash show, which she performed at last year's motor show. Her name is Cherry Samkhok. Here's a picture of her stroking her p♡$$y.

post-221427-1458989115414_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wilsonandson

Good show but never understood how this can influence any sane person to buy a particular brand of car. Many things need considering before a major purchase like this is made.

It is not to sell a particular brand of car. It is to draw a crowd. When the show is over, the crowd is not just going to walk out the door.

Rofl. This is nothing compared to the shows i see every now and then. The singers in those shows are like 10 times more nude and exposed than this little show. Even the shows on tv is more sexual than this