Overstay with about 60 days

can try Bangkok Air a little more expensive but they did not have any problem with me. i gave them my new passport with no stamp on it they didn't ask a single question.

Regarding the WP thing Don't trust employer that say you need to pass a probation period before they issue WP to you. That's from my personal experience.

But i understand sometimes Expats are left with no choice than to believe them as getting a Job in Thailand is not easy. Try to Push them Harder don't sit back and wait for things to happen and definitely don't allow yourself from Overstaying again.

Good Luck

Final Update.

Today I entered Thailand via Uthapao on a Non Immigrate O Visa - obtained at Royal Consulate in Penang which I got last Wednesday - also with no issues at all.

Again - thanks for all advices and Tips.

Cheers

• Like 1

Thank you for your update. It strengthens my belief that immigration does not intend to ban everybody who overstays as described in the Ministerial Order 1/2558 indiscriminately, but respects the legal constraints of section 16 of the Immigration Act on the authority of which the Order has been issued.

Nevertheless, I urge all foreigners not to overstay, as it would be difficult and costly to prove in court that one does not fit the profile of a foreigner described in section 16 if this should become necessary.

Section 16

In the instance where for reason of national welfare or safeguarding the public peace , culture , morality , or welfare , or when the Minister considers it improper to allow any alien or any groupof alien to enter into the Kingdom , the Minister shall have power to exclude said alien or group aliens from entering into the Kingdom.

Well... with all respect - but - it wasn't a case of getting banned just yet - as I "turned myself inn" by flying out, as a ban triggers first at an Overstay of "more than 90 days". This case were 57 days.

• Like 1

Well... with all respect - but - it wasn't a case of getting banned just yet - as I "turned myself inn" by flying out, as a ban triggers first at an Overstay of "more than 90 days". This case were 57 days.

With 57 day overstay -- you should be very careful going forward (IMHO). I suspect that if you have another overstay they will eventually start to "hassle" you more about it going forward (officer dependent).