Mega Bangna kawasaki shop

Seismic

I noticed that there is a Kawasaki showroom and shop in Mega Bang Na, does anyone have any experience with this shop ??.

Is it a genuine dealer, can they provide after sales service ??.

regards

Fred

RIght now it is only a Showroom with but I have been told that soon they will also offer after sales service. Not in the shop itself but in a space at the parking garage at Mega Bangna.

They showroom itself has a massive collection of super-high quality hardware and tools. Most stuff is imported and sold very overpriced. They sell computerized wrenches for up to 20.000 Baht. But they also sell rider gear and helmet for affordable prices.

yes the tools are a little high priced, but Snap On tools are the best tools built in the world. i was a Lexus master technician and Toyota master technician for 20 years. in the states Snap on calls on the shops weekly and the tools are warranted for life.

the Blue-Point line is a Snap On spin off and they make quality tools and are less money.

the Bangna mall shop is well stocked with motorcycle tools. nice to find a place where you can get quality for your money.

there motorcycle side is very well stocked also.