Hit-and-text driver demands to complete community service at hospital of her choice

webfact

Orachorn “Praewa” Thephasadin Na Ayudhya,

A royal name! So she can shout and scream at the peasants and they will bow down to her. Just like the old days again.

I think there's some misunderstanding of the the Na Ayudhya name.I have no idea about this girl's family links but over the years I have come across a number of Thais so named who were quite ordinary and without any Royal or aristocratic connections.My impression is that it's a pointer to hi so status but certainly not a guarantee of it.

Na Ayudhya is given to those of royal dissent without title.

Edited by lovelomsak

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting this was even reported, thus raising her profile in the media. Coconuts did the story but down near the bottom of their article, they quote the Daily News. I clicked on that link, takes you to a Thai article with a blurred out picture of someone (I presume Ms. Hi So) clipping the fingernails of a bed ridden patient.

Thais are commenting in the comment section below that article. I don't read Thai. Be interesting to hear what the gist of the comments are. Any Thai readers here willing to have a look?

I'd be interested to know some of the comments too. Thai readers assemble!

Right. Not intended to gather and throw more rocks at her. I'm interested in what the Thais think. Sometimes they surprise me, sometimes not.

A royal name! So she can shout and scream at the peasants and they will bow down to her. Just like the old days again.

I think there's some misunderstanding of the the Na Ayudhya name.I have no idea about this girl's family links but over the years I have come across a number of Thais so named who were quite ordinary and without any Royal or aristocratic connections.My impression is that it's a pointer to hi so status but certainly not a guarantee of it.

Yes , but some presumably have gone down in the world like Hardy's Tess of the D'urbervilles - a peasant girl

who had noble ancestors.I have a taxi driver acquaintance who is a Mom Luang yet his income is very modest and he lives in an okay but essentially working class apartment.

I love your reference to Royal "dissent."

At the moment there's 3 high-profile cases running..each involves a Hi-So, each case has been 'mis-handled' by both the RTP, & the prosectutors..it has taken the most recent crash, & loss of life to bring the other two back into the spotlight...

...NOWS the time for the 'powers-that-be' to make an example to all motorists in this country..including ALL those that think their family's financial status gives them a right to do what the hell they want behind the wheel of a car!

Now is the time for reform...This is not just my opinion, but possibly all the thousands of Thai folk who have expressed their views on social media over the past 2-3 weeks.

These people ARE the powers that be no? So dream on...

Yes I want to see the reforms and return happiness to the ppl, anti corruption NCPO soldiers of the JUNTA that the ppl support come n get involved and really do something about it. PLS!

You'll be waiting until pigs evolve to have wings and learn to fly then.

I have more faith in pigs evolving for sure than the Junta's reform lol

Yes , but some presumably have gone down in the world like Hardy's Tess of the D'urbervilles - a peasant girl

who had noble ancestors.I have a taxi driver acquaintance who is a Mom Luang yet his income is very modest and he lives in an okay but essentially working class apartment.

Good points.

One of my Thai son's buddies has the ML title. They are both early 30's, met at uni, the buddy is a very pleasant, mature, humble, respectful and intelligent young man with balanced values. I've had many interesting conversations with him.

He completed his high school and bachelor studies in Australia, he's completed another bachelor degree in Thai for the experience and achieved very good grades. His uni and his professors don't know about the ML title.

My son is possibly the only one in their circle of friends who knows about the ML title and that's the way the buddy wants it.

Good points.

One of my Thai son's buddies has the ML title. They are both early 30's, met at uni, the buddy is a very pleasant, mature, humble, respectful and intelligent young man with balanced values. I've had many interesting conversations with him.

He completed his high school and bachelor studies in Australia, he's completed another bachelor degree in Thai for the experience and achieved very good grades. His uni and his professors don't know about the ML title.

My son is possibly the only one in their circle of friends who knows about the ML title and that's the way the buddy wants it.

When I worked in the hotel trade in Bangkok one of the waitresses surname was Na Kalasin. My mate back in England has the surname De Clare - He's a BT engineer.

Maybe the Hosital of her choice would not want an arrogant Murderer on there premises. She should ordered straight to Prison for contempt.

Obviously you did not read what is reported here. The controversy is exactly because she wants to do her community service in a hospital of her own choosing, not the one that the probation department has assigned her to

Thus once again flaunting the rules little people must follow

She should fear for her safety, knowing there are people like her on the roads.

In her stupid little mind she has done nothing wrong and even if she has daddy will get her off so she does not get a sentence. This is one of the fundamental problems with Thailand too many people who really believe they can do as they want and having it supported by the justice system.

Sort this problem out and a whole host of other issues will go away.

(I must stop taking the happy juice)

One can only hope the community service involves manual labour: preferably scrubbing floors and cleaning toilets , activities that might teach her some humility.

Surely you are joking? She will most likely be spending her time just sitting around socializing and playing on Facebook still

More likely she will sign in at the front door then straight out the back for a bit of shopping and socializing.