US activists try to calm fears over transgender bathroom access

webfact

Transgender, When I was a young man, many years ago, in the Southern US, they were and still are called "Perverts". The Morals and Self Discipline of the last two or three generations is going to Hell in a "Hand Basket" !!

Instant gratification, big me little you, get out of the way is all some seem to think !!

Wow.

There you have it.

Bigotry on parade without shame.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transgender, When I was a young man, many years ago, in the Southern US, they were and still are called "Perverts". The Morals and Self Discipline of the last two or three generations is going to Hell in a "Hand Basket" !!

Instant gratification, big me little you, get out of the way is all some seem to think !!

Yeeeehay, gramps!

Those were the days!

When them black folks were still called enn- I- gee-gee-arrrrr and had to sit in the back of the bus and them woman- folk still was not able to vote and stayed at home to cook them meals!

Welcome to the 21st- century, were guys like you are called backward hillbillies!

Yeeeehay, gramps!

Those were the days!

When them black folks were still called enn- I- gee-gee-arrrrr and had to sit in the back of the bus and them woman- folk still was not able to vote and stayed at home to cook them meals!

Welcome to the 21st- century, were guys like you are called backward hillbillies!

Women have had the vote since 1919.

Your post is as incorrect as it is inane.

My oh my, what a group of homophobic troglodytes have come out of their holes. Have you never been to the toilet in Thailand where men, women, gays, lesbians, tom boys and ladyboys all use? Have you never had the cleaning lady mopping up while you were at the urinal? Who in their right mind, not the ones with their little pea pickin' one working brain cell would give a rat's ass about who uses the toilet? Well ok I don't want a creepy Republican Congressman next to me...lol. BTW, one governor has just pulled the plug on paying for official travel to NC. Good for him and I hope more follow on. Ok, homophobic troglodytes crawl back in your prehistoric holes. You know the hole where faux (not the) news is the only thing on television. You troglodytes are the same ones that if back in the '50's would be fighting integration and your arguments are just as illogical.

Purely on statistics your daughter is safer alone in a ladies room with a transwoman than alone in a church with a Catholic priest.

I always thougt it was the sons at risk with catholic priests

Any hole's a goal when you're sex starved!

Yeeeehay, gramps!

Those were the days!

Yep, that was the 20th century, the same century blacks got rights!

Most of us are in the 21st century, you'd better try and catch up with the rest of humanity!

This thread brought back an old memory.

I the late 60's or early 70's not sure exactly. 2 friends and I went to Sky River Rock Festival near Seattle. They put together make shift bathrooms dug out with a backhoe.These were unisex men and women side by side on planks. My one friend a japanese Canadian who was in real good shape like Adonis was using the facilities. A woman next to him checked him out. When he about to leave she looked at him and said the package is so good but the worker is so small.otherwise I would be interested.

Maybe the country should bring in unisex restrooms as a third option.

Beyond the topic of your friend's "schlong" not measuring up to the "Trump Hands" standard you may have a point as to one bathroom for all.

Stalls are fairly private, men only use them what 20% of the time(?), so if the bathrooms were set up so that urinals over there, stalls other side of the room, wash bins on the way out, 80% of the time men would head for the urinals be outta there quickly, women would have privacy, transgenders as well, have them exit not in viewing of the urinals.

Anyway, when at a big concert and the ladies line is 40 deep and the men's bathroom no, the ladies start using the men's in pairs anyway. Stalls aren't being used, who cares?

All for one and one for all !

nationwide campaign to curtail discrimination against them!

Do not take it personally, but the majority of the people in the US are not ready to allow people born with a penis to have access to the women's toilet...

Find something else to become outraged and an activists about...

There are times when common sense should win out over emotional tirades...

Yeeeehay, gramps!

Those were the days!

Yep, that was the 20th century, the same century blacks got rights!

Most of us are in the 21st century, you'd better try and catch up with the rest of humanity!

I see my point escaped another brilliant mind.

It's a boogeyman issue.

Should really be about common sense, not genitals.

If someone is presenting (dress, appearance) as a male, use the men's bathroom, and vice versa.

What do the bigots want?

Someone who presents as a woman to use the men's bathroom?

That would be more potentially disruptive than for her to use the women's bathroom.

Do they want them to go in the street?

Do they want them never to go out in public?

Hold it in and damage their health?

Sure many people are gender ambiguous. Too bad. Then it's their choice.

Come on now.

Transgender people are more visible now.

Adapt to the new reality.

When they need to go to the toilet, they're as human as you are.

What a massive pile of BS this post is.

First you claim that a man who "presents" as a woman should use the ladies restroom.

And then you claim that it's "their choice".

Again, total BS.

The man makes a choice to put on a dress and go out into public. A choice. And he needs to understand the realities of the choice of wearing that dress. One of those realities is that he's probably going to have to wait to go home before he urinates. Hold it.

IMO, gender reassignment surgery is quite different. If some guy is willing to have his genitals chopped off then I suppose he's fully committed to being a woman and can use the ladies room.

This is kind of stupid.

The majority of male to female transgender people are attracted to men.

So women in the women's bathroom holds no sexual interest to them.

It is a myth to believe that all cross dressers are homosexual or bi-sexual. There are many cross dressers who are heterosexual men.

http://www.drkarenruskin.com/are-all-cross-dressers-gay-transgender-is-it-a-sexual-fetish/

6 months ago. This issue needs to be resolved.

This has got to be some sort of April Fool's joke. blink.png

The guy in this video said that he didn't believe that the high school girls were uncomfortable with him coming into the girls' locker room? Really? He couldn't imagine that they were uncomfortable? bah.gif

And after the school created a "gender neutral" locker room, he turned it down.

They ought to suspend this guy for a few weeks, and if he keeps it up, expel him. 1zgarz5.gif

This is kind of stupid.

It is a myth to believe that all cross dressers are homosexual or bi-sexual. There are many cross dressers who are heterosexual men.

http://www.drkarenruskin.com/are-all-cross-dressers-gay-transgender-is-it-a-sexual-fetish/

Oh please, dude.

I wasn't talking about cross dressers.

I was talking about TRANSGENDER people.

You know the difference, right?

This is kind of stupid.

Oh please, dude.

Oh, please, dude.

This is what you posted earlier in the thread:

If someone is presenting (dress, appearance) as a male, use the men's bathroom, and vice versa.

Nice try.

This is kind of stupid.

Oh please, dude.

If my daughter is in the ladies room at school and sees two males in skirts putting their stuff in their panties how does she tell the difference between a CD and a transgender person?

to be honest I dont understand the issue because it has not being explained properly

so let's take a Ladies Bathroom, would a Man be able to use it simply by claiming to be transgender,

or would such man need some re-assignment document ?? and what are the criteria for re-assignment?

if the first is true then what is to stop anyone entering any gender bathroom for any reason, and if challenged claiming transgender status?

Exactly. It could be abused by perverted heterosexuals. How can people prove or disprove once it is allowed?

That said I feel transgender who are post op should be given the privilege. But even there are how do you distinquish those. To be honest i feel the post ops can fly under the radar and go where they have been reassigned to.

...and of course, these perverted heterosexual people do not have the chance to do that now!

They need to put on a dress first, right?!

Pretend to be trans, right?

Jeeeeeezzzzzus!

People , regardless of their sexual orientation , brake the law all the time, and when they are caught they are punished.

as I understand it now, there are laws concerning the segregation of public bathrooms based on gender. And there are good reasons for it.

So if a perverted heterosexual tries to enter the bathroom of the opposite gender, with or with out disguise , if caught will face legal consequences.

If to accommodate the .3% of transgender population, a provision was made that they could enter the bathroom of their choice , what is to prevent the perverted heterosexual , with or with out disguise, when caught, for claiming that he/she is transgender? Is there going to be a national database of transgender people, and would they be issued ID cards?

"Jeeeeeezzzzzus!"

I fail to see what Jeeeezzzzzus has to do with any of this?

Please address some of my above concerns, or do I need to ask

Jeeeezzzzus?

Why not just have unisex restrooms where each toilet is in its own room? I've seen a lot of those, but they are in places where adults are, like bars, not the local shopping mall.

Economics

Tell your daughter to grow a pair. What's the big deal? Everyone needs toilets.

Biology my dear fellow. The CD or TG in question already has a pair so why does he not use them in the boys room. I won't mind.

Certainly if you suggest my daughter be exposed to male genitalia - males should not mind the same exposure. Unless you are suggesting TG's get special treatment not available to non TG people?

Transgender people experience a mismatch between their gender identity or gender expression and their assigned sex.[1][2][3]Transgender is also an umbrella term because, in addition to including trans men and trans women whose binary gender identity is the opposite of their assigned sex (and who are sometimes specifically termed transsexual if they desire medical assistance totransition), it may include genderqueer people (whose identities are not exclusively masculine or feminine, but may, for example, bebigender, pangender, genderfluid, or agender).[2][4][5] Other definitions include third-gender people as transgender or conceptualize transgender people as a third gender,[6][7] and infrequently the term is defined very broadly to include cross-dressers.[8]

Many transgender people experience a period of identity development. The degree to which individuals feel genuine, authentic, and comfortable within their external appearance and accept their genuine identity is referred to as transgender congruence.[9] Being transgender is independent of sexual orientation; transgender people may identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, asexual, etc., or may consider conventional sexual orientation labels inadequate or inapplicable.

They seem mostly to be seriously confused about everything.

to be honest I dont understand the issue because it has not being explained properly

so let's take a Ladies Bathroom, would a Man be able to use it simply by claiming to be transgender,

or would such man need some re-assignment document ?? and what are the criteria for re-assignment?

if the first is true then what is to stop anyone entering any gender bathroom for any reason, and if challenged claiming transgender status?

Exactly. It could be abused by perverted heterosexuals. How can people prove or disprove once it is allowed?

That said I feel transgender who are post op should be given the privilege. But even there are how do you distinquish those. To be honest i feel the post ops can fly under the radar and go where they have been reassigned to.

...and of course, these perverted heterosexual people do not have the chance to do that now!

Jeeeeeezzzzzus!

People , regardless of their sexual orientation , brake the law all the time, and when they are caught they are punished.

as I understand it now, there are laws concerning the segregation of public bathrooms based on gender. And there are good reasons for it.

So if a perverted heterosexual tries to enter the bathroom of the opposite gender, with or with out disguise , if caught will face legal consequences.

If to accommodate the .3% of transgender population, a provision was made that they could enter the bathroom of their choice , what is to prevent the perverted heterosexual , with or with out disguise, when caught, for claiming that he/she is transgender? Is there going to be a national database of transgender people, and would they be issued ID cards?

"Jeeeeeezzzzzus!"

Jeeeezzzzus?

Maybe you should ask him, as you do not seem to be familiar with that new science called "psychology"!

You can not just "claim" to be transgender and then be off the hook, for example, because you do not become transgender for 5 minutes and then switch back! To be considered transgender, you would have to have a certain psychological profile and also - I would assume- lead a "transgender- life"!

So Billy- Bob does not get to enter a women's bathroom, rape a woman -which is a crime in itself, no matter who and what you are- and claims to be transgender!

Yeeeehay, gramps!

Those were the days!

Just because YOU don't get it - and you don't seem to get a lot of things- makes it neither wrong, nor inane!

Jeeeeeezzzzzus!

"Jeeeeeezzzzzus!"

Jeeeezzzzus?

Maybe you should ask him, as you do not seem to be familiar with that new science called "psychology"!

You can not just "claim" to be transgender and then be off the hook, for example, because you do not become transgender for 5 minutes and then switch back! To be considered transgender, you would have to have a certain psychological profile and also - I would assume- lead a "transgender- life"!

So Billy- Bob does not get to enter a women's bathroom, rape a woman -which is a crime in itself, no matter who and what you are- and claims to be transgender!

Well, if you enter a bathroom and rape a woman, you have a much more serious crime to worry than entering the wrong bathroom.

So tell me about this,psy·chol·o·gy you are talking about , when did they come up with that?

So let me understand, Billy-Bob is going in the ladies room to cop a peek, and I yell at him

" Hey buddy where are you going, that's the ladies bathroom, my daughter is in there"

and he says to me.

"It's Ok I am transgender"

I dont call the cops on him I use the "psy·chol·o·gy". I open up a can of it, They will probably have couple of cans of "psy·chol·o·gy" by the door of every bathroom, so I throw can of it at him and if it sticks ,,his good to go , but if it does not I call the cops?

Golly Gee, what will they come up with next.w00t.gif

Archived