Filipina beauty crowned Miss Hooters Phuket in bikini pageant, eyes Vegas International glory

snoop1130

The Girl in the Yellow Bikini is a stunner....

Her profile

PAN

Full name Sukanya Phunkok

Age 28

From Chonburi (East Thailand)

She is a strong person who believes in trying her best for a good life

Pan represented Thailand for the first time in 20 years in the Hooters International Pageant 2015 on June 22nd

More pictures and information at https://www.stickboybangkok.com/girls/miss-hooters-phuket-2015/

post-145516-14598317354331_thumb.jpg

Edited by tukkytuktuk

Thai Visa might want to make a correction since the link to Phuket News says the girl was from Thailand and that the runner ups were from the Phillippines

blank.gifPhuket News blank.gifPhuket | Thailand | World | Business | Q&A | Weird World blank.gif blank.gifblank.gif
blank.gif
Thai beauty crowned Miss Hooters Phuket in bikini pageant, eyes Vegas International glory

PHUKET: Ms Wanna "Meena", Kithen, 30 of Thailand was crowned Miss Hooters Phuket at The Miss Hooters Phuket Swimsuit Pageant held at the iconic American bar and restaurant in Patong last night (April 3).

- See more at: http://www.thephuketnews.com/filipina-beauty-crowned-miss-hooters-phuket-in-bikini-pageant-eyes-vegas-international-glory-56906.php#sthash.u4p7BhtI.dpuf

These girls must have used 89 % of all products coming from Silicone Valley....whistling.gif

The contestants showed off their asses in three main categories including without bikini, cocktail dress and Hooters uniform.

You said it (asses-assets). I only thought it. BTW. I think you mean "sponsored by Dow Corning."

Im going to need more photographic evidence to make a well informed judgement

Here you are....

57 downloads of the "extra pounds". And only three more for the much better looking ones? I hope that doesn't show the TVF member's average idea what a good looking girl/women should look like.

Sorry, when I was using one TVF member's wife, the one with the "extra pounds". Thanks, John.

Or are we having so many Americans on board these days? That would explain all. thumbsup.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

2 out of the 3 winners to represent Thailand at the Las Vegas competition are Philippino.

How could the company get this so wrong?

Talk about how to Piss off your Thai Staff.

What were they thinking? The contestants for Miss Hooters Thailand, should at the very minimum be "Thai".

All I can think of, is maybe the Philippinos were playing favours for the judges.

Filipina, "a" for ladies.

Seems a shame IMO, that since the Hooters is in Thailand, they don't have a Thai representing.............huh.png .

Not a fan of the place, but without going to Google, is there not a Hooters Manila where they could get a Filipina rep?

Im going to need more photographic evidence to make a well informed judgement

Here you are....

57 downloads of the "extra pounds". And only three more for the much better looking ones? I hope that doesn't show the TVF member's average idea what a good looking girl/women should look like.

Sorry, when I was using one TVF member's wife, the one with the "extra pounds". Thanks, John.

Or are we having so many Americans on board these days? That would explain all. thumbsup.gif

They may not be interested in the extra pounds one, just feeling homesick, reminisce about a view they so often saw back in the US

Fake, silicon-stuffed boobs are so not sexy ... esp. when you feel them.

And girls with freaking sexy little tits seem to believe they have to top up some socks to make them look bigger?

How can it be that dark skinned people are seen as "poor and stupid?" All the tourists who go through a real pain in the ass and lay in the sun all day long. Some of them take the risk to slay in the sun almost all day, might develop some sort of a cancer and really suffer a lot.

Then in the evening down to Walking Street for some sightseeing.

Who're the fools? The dark skinned, or the well- educated "very red farang"?

What a crazy and sick world, we're living in.-blink.png .

post-158336-0-58962200-1459867716_thumb.

Edited by lostinisaan

A Filipina bird is representing Miss Hooter Phuket ?wink.png Whats that say about the Thai meat department.whistling.gif

Filipinas should be in contests for the Philippines. Mr. Watson, what am I missing here?

Should I sell my nose and find out?

Edited by lostinisaan

The Girl in the Yellow Bikini is a stunner....

She is a strong person who believes in trying her best for a good life

The scariest kind of thai woman there is, based on that mantra.

Farangs beware!

I,ll chance three rounds with her gigglem.gif after 2 submissions I would be in heaven cheesy.gif

living in manila 3-4 months per year for work, i see very little appeal in philipinas.

the one pictured does nothing to change that.

Have you had your eyes checked? It's a bit strange that you spend that long in the Philippines yet you can't spell "filipinas".

I'll tell you one thing about Thai girls - they're much heavier on the makeup, usually going for the whole production including false eyelashes, so your judgement will be skewed.

2 out of the 3 winners to represent Thailand at the Las Vegas competition are Philippino.

How could the company get this so wrong?

Talk about how to Piss off your Thai Staff.

What were they thinking? The contestants for Miss Hooters Thailand, should at the very minimum be "Thai".

All I can think of, is maybe the Philippinos were playing favours for the judges.

Maybe they don't have strict rules about contestants' nationalities. I'm sure if there were better looking Thais in the mix they would have won.

BTW, it's Filipino/s.