Phuket Police say investigation into Finnish girl’s death inconclusive

snoop1130

Phuket Police say investigation into Finnish girl’s death inconclusive
The Phuket News

post-249866-0-73245800-1459855755_thumb.
Rescue workers prepare to transport Ms Bexar's body to hospital.

PHUKET: -- Police have yet to conclude their investigation into the death of the young Finnish woman who allegedly jumped to her death from a Phuket guesthouse on March 28.

The body of 19-year-old Ida Maria Bexar was found lying face down on the roof of a property at 2:15pm on March 28 by rescue workers and police. (See story here.)

Capt Yingyong Chuykij from Kathu Police told The Phuket News today (Apr 5), “We have yet to rule the death as suicide because we are still waiting for the doctor’s report.

“The body has already been taken back to Finland by the embassy, and we handed all her personal belongings to them. Our investigation into this case has come to a dead end due to lack of evidence,” he said.

Full Story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-police-say-investigation-into-finnish-girl-death-inconclusive-56919.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-04-05

She wasn't "single". She had an argument with her Finnish boyfriend after a night out. He elected to sleep in another room.

"Single" means not married.

Are you attempting to say this single lady was, in fact , married ?

No, it does not.

OH ! Really !

Does "single" now mean married ? What a strange language you speak !

Oh dear, a pedant and a member of the Grammar Police as well as a purveyor of Pork Pies..

In my explanation, the important word was "boyfriend".

But that must have gone over your head as another poster had no difficulty understanding she wasn't single.

Single, in common usage, means unattached. No husband or boyfriend.

The difference between boyfriend and married is a piece of paper. Do you think having, or not having a piece of paper is pertinent to this story?

Edited by KarenBravo

I thought she was there alone...didnt know abt bf.

What a place to bring your bf....patong nucleus of hookers.....i can imagine the scene....i saw yiu looking at that whore etc etc....you likw her more than me....how sad.

Btw im speculating but still....sounds like his adulation of bargirls might be one probable cause.

Edited by JHolmesJr

Oh dear, a pedant and a member of the Grammar Police as well as a purveyor of Pork Pies..

In my explanation, the important word was "boyfriend".

But that must have gone over your head as another poster had no difficulty understanding she wasn't single.

Single, in common usage, means unattached. No husband or boyfriend.

The difference between boyfriend and married is a piece of paper. Do you think having, or not having a piece of paper is pertinent to this story?

A rather simplistic and uneducated use of language.

The "boyfriend" is reported to have said this “He told us that he and the victim met in Phuket just over a month ago and that she was here alone" .

Which kindergarten did you graduate from ?

Everyone knows that the only way Thai police have ever solved a murder and had a successful prosecution is with a full confession regardless how it was gotten guilty conscious or via rubber hose

She wasn't "single". She had an argument with her Finnish boyfriend after a night out. He elected to sleep in another room.

jeeeeeze! is it cos its hot or are the idiots getting worse on this forum?

i have a girlfriend but we are not married.....therefore im still single. ask a grown up to explain that if youre having trouble grasping it.

youre probably a bit of a grasper, arnt you?

"In legal definitions for interpersonal status, a single person is someone who is not in a relationship or is unmarried. In common usage, the term 'single' is often used to refer to someone who is not involved in any type of serious romantic relationship, including long-term dating, engagement, or marriage. Single people may participate in dating and other activities to find a long-term partner or spouse."

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_person

Edited by wherma22