Visa Runs.

ricksha92

Does anyone organize them and if so what time of the month do they go and gow much do they cost?

Thanks in advance.

As you seem to be new to the area, why not consider taking one of the day trips North to see some of Chiang Rai, Chiang Saen, Golden Triangle, Mae Sai, and over into Tachalek, in Burma.... The cost for all of this would be approx 900 - 1000 Baht and you would learn a lot about this part of Thailand for very little more than just the visa run...... for subsequent trips the 600 baht jobbie would suffice......

There is even an option for seeing the Karen Longnecks....

These tours are around and if you cant find one PM me as I don't wish to upset some friends by posting only one of the co's.

gonzo

I agree with Gonzo, this tour that covers Mae Sai is quite good. I think I ended up on one because the day I wanted to do my visa run, there were no visa runs going, so they gave me the tour for the same price as the visa runs!

Maybe try and find out what days any given tour operator does visa runs, then go and try and book one for a different day. Maybe you'll get yourself a cut price tour like me!

Phil