Yingluck defends Thaksin over accusations he was behind all anti-government activities

webfact

Yingluck defends Thaksin over accusations he was behind all anti-government activities

517_Yingluck-wpcf_728x409.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Former prime minister Ms Yingluck Shinawatra today defended her brother Thaksin Shinawatra saying he is living abroad, loves the country and will never do it.

Yingluck was asked for comment after Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha pointed his finger at Thaksin for the current anti government political activities by groups of people and politicians.

Yingluck came to the Supreme Court’s Criminal Division for Political Office Holders to hear testimonies against her in the rice pledging scheme for the seventh time.

She was welcomed upon arrival by a hundred of supporters and key members of her Pheu Thai party.

When asked for comment, she said international communities would look at facts and would not allow anyone to tell anything or to allow any lobbying.

She said she believed that at present her brother is living difficultly and in abroad.

He would never do it as he still loves and misses the country, she said.

She said his lawyer Noppadol Pattama has already dismissed the accusations that no lobbyists were employed to do harm to the country.

Pressed on with a question that no lobbyists were ever hired to do the job by her brother, Ms Yingluck replied “Yes, as Mr Noppadol had earlier denied. I believed international communities have their their mechanisms to check into all information with caution.”

Asked again if whether Mr Thaksin will plan any further activities during the period before the national referendum, Ms Yingluck said, “I really don’t know, but would like to say that everyone can have different opinion.

I want the military junta to consider that having different opinion is not dividing the country. The NCPO should open its mind to allow free expression of opinions which some may agree or disagree. But this will enable the people to hear all opinions, and will make the referendum perfect.”

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/160630

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-04-22

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

" She said she believed that at present her brother is living difficultly and in abroad. "

The poor lad, suffering his little heart out in his little shack in the middle of the Arabian desert....

Did anyone really expected her to say anything else that to be in full support of her brother?

The bottom line is, if she would be found guilty and culpable of the maleficence she's accused

with, than the book should be thrown at her... brother or no brother....

whether she is good or bad there is 1 big difference, for all the anti-Yingluck comments criticism and bad language n slandering towards her, her family and government on social media n elsewhere I have never seen her legally sued or illegally jailed anyone or any organisation.

thaksin is pulling her strings, she has to do and say as he wants, did anyone really expect her to tell the truth about her brother. The man is a criminal and on the thai wanted list, he has no right to to say or do anything about Thailand till he comes back to defend himself in a court of law, until that happens he is a wanted criminal that is hiding from justice in another country, he has no rights at all in Thailand. Yl is just as bad as she keeps spinning innuendo to avoid being honest, she knows that if the truth does come out she will be in deep do do and the last thing she wants is to be shown to be guilty and lose her freedom to do as she pleases. Lets hope the law finally shows her up for what she is and locks her up, could happen to a nicer muppet

If any of you supporters have any factual proof please produce it. If you dont, then your comments are nothing but assumptions and non-truths. Many of you are becoming "little Junta leaders" as your comments are nothing but a repeat of the current junta leader. Parrots just parrots

Edited by 2fishin2

Yingluck's & Noppadon's words....just straight Thaksin speak!!

And that's expected,Yingluck is still simply a "Parrot Puppet" with Bro pulling her strings, together with other blind followers strings !!

I always wonder, how you all know so much about the family business of the Shinawatras. You all seem to know who is talking to whom at any time. AMAZING!!!

Do you live with them? Do you spy on them? Please enlighten me how you get your information.

Otherwise it's just daft rhetoric.

Edited by Erik BKK

One thing for sure , reading all these posts, there are a lot of farang who are as shit scared of Khun Thaksin as are the Yellow shirts. They will collectively do and say anything to castigate him. Wonder how they will get on when he eventually returns, the free man that he really is. rolleyes.gif

The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights must be behind Yingluck's statement as both have the same message for the NCPO.

I want the military junta to consider that having different opinion is not dividing the country. The NCPO should open its mind to allow free expression of opinions which some may agree or disagree. But this will enable the people to hear all opinions, and will make the referendum perfect. Yingluck.

"An open and dynamic public debate on the draft Constitution would foster national unity, strengthen the legitimacy and acceptance of the Constitution and provide a sense of collective ownership," Zeid said. "I urge the government to actively encourage, rather than discourage, dialogue and engagement on the draft Constitution. This would be an important step in establishing a solid foundation for a sustainable democracy in Thailand." Zeid.

Wouldnt she say that?

and forget his failed red shirt coup in 2010 ?

and many many more things how he did not love his countrymen?

Oh please! Thak loves this country more than anything. He loves his people too. Without them he would lose any sense of power and would never have gotten so rich. As for YL, can you blame her for defending him? He got her to be the PM. He helps her with probably millions of baht and she has everything she wants it needs even now. For her to point the finger at him would be telling him she is ready to be poor again.

Wouldnt she say that?

and forget his failed red shirt coup in 2010 ?

and many many more things how he did not love his countrymen?

Oh please! Thak loves this country more than anything. He loves his people too. Without them he would lose any sense of power and would never have gotten so rich. As for YL, can you blame her for defending him? He got her to be the PM. He helps her with probably millions of baht and she has everything she wants it needs even now. For her to point the finger at him would be telling him she is ready to be poor again.

What an illuminating comment. Thaksin loves his people and the people loves him which he why he got elected twice. You also got mistaken that PM can be appointed. Only coup can appoint. Lastly, you don't seem to know much about Yingluck wealth as shareholder of SC Asset. By the way, Thaksin is not a shareholder and Yingluck is the smallest of the 10 shareholders. She is rich by her own account.

Of course he and PTP has a hand in the protests and anti-government activities, but so have the Democrats, academics, student groups and ordinary people.

I think you are giving him way too much credit of having more power than he actually has. The anti-government sentiment is rooted in many parts of society.

I always wonder, how you all know so much about the family business of the Shinawatras. You all seem to know who is talking to whom at any time. AMAZING!!!

Do you live with them? Do you spy on them? Please enlighten me how you get your information.

Otherwise it's just daft rhetoric.

Hi Erik( and your 13 posts) The people on Thai Visa have been listening to this family for 15 + years. They are all about money. Don't care about the country or its people. Same as most Billionaires !

AllSeeingEye bpost # 25

She said his lawyer Noppadol Pattama has already dismissed the accusations that no lobbyists were employed to do harm to the country."

​So they deny that No Lobbyists were used but they didn't deny that lobbyists were used.

Now why am I reminded of those two songs ''Two Tulips from Amsterdam'' and '' Money Money Money it's the Rich Mans Tool?''

" She said she believed that at present her brother is living difficultly and in abroad. "

The poor lad, suffering his little heart out in his little shack in the middle of the Arabian desert....

Did anyone really expected her to say anything else that to be in full support of her brother?

The bottom line is, if she would be found guilty and culpable of the maleficence she's accused

with, than the book should be thrown at her... brother or no brother....

Yes, poor little man in his 6* house or hotel, wherever he lives... Isolated in the desert...

I also feel so bad for him, I might just go buy and send him a basket of essence of chicken to smoother his ordeal giggle.gif

And referring to no lobbyist; who is Mr Amsterdam working for those days?

Its fairly easy for this to be sorted out, all they have to do is release the proof.

One would of course asume if they had any that they would of done so already.

Much the same as the many other allegqtions. It would be very beneficial for them to release their proof, and with all the agencies under their control i an sure it is easy to gather. Makes you wonder why they have not.

the point is that Thaksin is not behind the student activists nor is he behind Resistant Citizen, nor behind iLaw nor behind nitirat, nor behind, ....

Thank god there are a lot of smart people whom Thaksin is not behind.

How do you know who he is involved with, who he supports directly, who he supports indirectly?

It would be nice to think there are groups of people who want democracy and a just society and protest for that whilst realizing that Thaksin doesn't want either.

One thing for sure , reading all these posts, there are a lot of farang who are as shit scared of Khun Thaksin as are the Yellow shirts. They will collectively do and say anything to castigate him. Wonder how they will get on when he eventually returns, the free man that he really is. rolleyes.gif

Yes a free man. A criminal conviction, jumping bail, and all those juicy serious cases waiting in the courts, including the Krungthai Bank fraud where co-defendants got 18 years (they weren't billionaires able to flee the country and buy alternative citizenships).

But hey, if you're gullible enough to believe a proven liar, when he says he's never ever done anything wrong, never ever; and that all those frauds and serious charges can be dismissed as "political" then off you go.