My mate has gone missing

Hello everyone, I am very upset and distressed. My pet snake has gone missing. He is a black carpet python, who goes by the name of Mr Fluffy. He is very affectionate-he sleeps with me every night. He wakes up early every morning, waiting for his daily exercise. The locals love him as much as me. I have looked everywhere, and can't think where he may be. Does anyone have any suggestions where to look for my Fluffy?

Sung by your neighbour as it pokes its head up through the dunny.

There was a black snake in my toilet bowl when I was there last night.

I couldn't see it in the dark but boy I felt it's bite. biggrin.png

oh where are you fluffy,i miss you so much,i am having to play with myself,please come home nobody will stroke you like me.

jenny/ alias jimmy.

Sometimes after a cold shower it may seem fluffy has vanished, but he can always be coaxed out of hiding when tempted with his favorite nibbles.

An update for those of you concerned about Mr Fluffy.

My boyfriend was looking at him lasciviously just prior to him going missing. I told him he has his own snake, and to leave Mr Fluffy alone. He assures me he has not eaten him. The locals are looking for him as well. I have checked everywhere-I fear I may not see him again.

trusting your boyfreind alone with your fluffy was a big misnake,could they have slithered away together,or is he hissing you about.

as we will all keep a lookout for him what size is he when fully erect [upright] what about his tongue,when hissing does he do a licking action or is it in and out.

if you are having sleepless nights there is shops that sell a rubber one [includes battery].

we all feel for you julia.

Hello everyone, I am very upset and distressed. My pet snake has gone missing. He is a black carpet python, who goes by the name of Mr Fluffy. He is very affectionate-he sleeps with me every night. He wakes up early every morning, waiting for his daily exercise. The locals love him as much as me. I have looked everywhere, and can't think where he may be. Does anyone have any suggestions where to look for my Fluffy?

You refer to neverdie as 'Mr Fluffy'? Don't worry, he's around here somewhere....in the grass. laugh.png

Edited by Minnie the Minx

Ive had quite a few around the farm here over the years..., I love them and leave them be..., they keep the mice down.
As you'll likely already know, he's likely to be where there are loads of frogs and/or mice...., frogs prefer clean water, so Mr. Fluffy probably won't find many frogs around Bkk.
Mice (rodents in general)...? He could be anywhere in Bkk..., near the river or a klong ?
Hope you find him...,

I'm reminded of the original version of the children's song "Where, or where, has my little dog gone?". The final verse of the original reads:

"Un sasage ish goot, bolonie of course,
Oh where can he be.
Dey makes um mit dog und dey makes em mit horse,
I guess de makes em mit he."

Similarly, when you write "the locals love him as much as me" I'm sure you're right. They just don't love him in quite the same way.

An update for those of you concerned about Mr Fluffy.

My boyfriend was looking at him lasciviously just prior to him going missing. I told him he has his own snake, and to leave Mr Fluffy alone. He assures me he has not eaten him. The locals are looking for him as well. I have checked everywhere-I fear I may not see him again.

could it be mr.fluffy has found a nice pussy.wub.png

• 2 weeks later...