Prince death “not suicide” say officials

rooster59

Prince death “not suicide” say officials

post-247607-0-54744600-1461449548_thumb.

Officials carried out a post-mortem examination on the body of pop singer Prince on Friday. They said there were no signs he had taken his own life.

“We have no reason to believe at this point that this was a suicide” Carver County sheriff, Jim Olson told reporters, “there were no obvious signs of trauma on the body at all.”

The full results from the autopsy could take several weeks.

The 57-year-old died suddenly at his home in Minnesota on Thursday. Outside Paisley Park, fans continued to lay tributes.

In New York, a makeshift memorial was set up outside the Apollo Theater where Prince had played several times during his career.

“I have years and years ahead of me to enjoy his music forever and ever “ said one fan, “today is more like a celebration. Yesterday we mourned, today we celebrate”.

“Will be listening to his music 100 years from now. And I just wanted to be part of the celebration of his life,” said another.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-04-24

Daily mail now reporting that he was a hardcore opiate junky for at least since the Purple Rain period, amid mounting speculation that he was prescribed something that he shouldn't have been in light that he was a secret junky. RIP Prince.

Not knowing the chemical content (some have several different chemicals) of each drug and mixing them with other drugs causes most over doses. Consuming Tylenol might have created a problem when mixed with other drugs containing Tylenol according to chemical experts. Before taking prescription drugs do research to determine their contents, side affects and warnings. Medical doctors and street pushers seldome do the up to-date research. And read the insert that comes with the drug.

All the drug speculation started with TMZ.com, not my first source for reliable news.

I heard he had a hip injury that he may have been treated for with some analgesic. If he was that doesn't automatically make him a junkie or an addict. It may have been an accidental overdose if his pain wasn't under control, or an interaction with another drug prescribed like a skeletal muscular relaxant. He was a little guy and it would be say to take too much.

I hadn't seen him since 1979 but when I did, there were drugs around but he was absolutely not interested. Not anti-drug but not interested in anything that would effect his performance. He was a perfectionist and a professional.

All the drug speculation started with TMZ.com, not my first source for reliable news.

I heard he had a hip injury that he may have been treated for with some analgesic. If he was that doesn't automatically make him a junkie or an addict. It may have been an accidental overdose if his pain wasn't under control, or an interaction with another drug prescribed like a skeletal muscular relaxant. He was a little guy and it would be say to take too much.

I hadn't seen him since 1979 but when I did, there were drugs around but he was absolutely not interested. Not anti-drug but not interested in anything that would effect his performance. He was a perfectionist and a professional.

Okay, but it doesn't pay to be too naive about the world.

They say he was a "JW" who also did a lot of charitable work himself and with the money he earnt as a Rock/Pop superstar. While I don't care much for "JW's" each to his own but my hats off to him for all the good work he is reported to have done.

They say he was a "JW" who also did a lot of charitable work himself and with the money he earnt as a Rock/Pop superstar. While I don't care much for "JW's" each to his own but my hats off to him for all the good work he is reported to have done.

What's a JW?

Pardon my ignorance.

What's a JW?

Pardon my ignorance.

Jehova's Witness.

They who are most vociferously against drugs are, rather predictably, the very entities who would stand to gain the most from using them. And nowhere, is that more evident than on this thread. That aside, Prince was a Jehovah's Witness, did not drink, did not smoke, did no recreational drugs of any kind (as far as I can tell, ever) and was a strict vegan. He may have been using opioids for some sort of ongoing degenerative/repetitive motion hip situation. That is between him and his M.D. His music wasn't initially something I took seriously, but one thing became increasingly apparent over time; he was an archetype, and one with bulletproof integrity.

As fate would have it, we shared a birthday, which from this point forward, will be considered an honor of the highest order. I wish I would have accorded him the respect that he deserved, back when it might have actually mattered. And I sincerely apologize, albeit posthumously, for anything I may have said in a disparaging manner, out of youthful ignorance. RIP, Sir.

Prince, Formerly Known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince, Was the Uncoolest Rock Star Ever

Steve Sailer April 22, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g60vme5_-e0

Something worth remembering when reading all the Hot Takes about Prince is that he had a sort of negative genius for trends. He was the anti-Bowie, the King of the Uncool. I was a fan from Prince’s 1980 Dirty Mind album onward, but he was always kind of embarrassing.

http://www.unz.com/isteve/prince-formerly-known-as-the-artist-formerly-known-as-prince-was-the-uncoolest-rock-star-ever/

Edited by Morakot

Your last paragraph sums it up nicely. From this position, he seemingly never wavered. Additionally, though he was loathe to accentuate this fact, the man could rip up a fretboard. I intend to go back over his earlier stuff with a fine toothed comb. He has earned the scrutiny.

Prince, Formerly Known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince, Was the Uncoolest Rock Star Ever

Steve Sailer April 22, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g60vme5_-e0

Something worth remembering when reading all the Hot Takes about Prince is that he had a sort of negative genius for trends. He was the anti-Bowie, the King of the Uncool. I was a fan from Prince’s 1980 Dirty Mind album onward, but he was always kind of embarrassing.

http://www.unz.com/isteve/prince-formerly-known-as-the-artist-formerly-known-as-prince-was-the-uncoolest-rock-star-ever/

I bet , you missed the most important part of the article!

Here is a hint: it is the last sentence!

He was the 'Artist formerly known as Prince' now the 'Former artist known as the Symbol'.

Was reading up on him, he became addicted to painkillers due to back/hip injuries sustained from years of gyrating around the stage in high heels.

Take note ladies.

Do not gyrate around stages in high heels!

He also leaves a legacy of 2000 songs never released, some in collaboration with famous singers/songwriters. Whomever inherits the estate will inherit the collection.

Bound to be some intellectual property lawsuits if they are released as people want their cut.

R.I.P I enjoyed some of his stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYVOrzv61Yg

They who are most vociferously against drugs are, rather predictably, the very entities who would stand to gain the most from using them. And nowhere, is that more evident than on this thread. That aside, Prince was a Jehovah's Witness, did not drink, did not smoke, did no recreational drugs of any kind (as far as I can tell, ever) and was a strict vegan. He may have been using opioids for some sort of ongoing degenerative/repetitive motion hip situation. That is between him and his M.D. His music wasn't initially something I took seriously, but one thing became increasingly apparent over time; he was an archetype, and one with bulletproof integrity.

As fate would have it, we shared a birthday, which from this point forward, will be considered an honor of the highest order. I wish I would have accorded him the respect that he deserved, back when it might have actually mattered. And I sincerely apologize, albeit posthumously, for anything I may have said in a disparaging manner, out of youthful ignorance. RIP, Sir.

Didn't drink, didn't smoke, didn't do drugs..and a vegan to boot....bet he's kicking himself now!!

Degenerative hip movement needing opiates?

Try a heroin overdose.

Who really cares how he died.

If he's really dead....could be an Elvis thing....the artist formerly known as Prince...the TAFKAP...the Symbol....now the spirit?

Dead at 57.

I was happy when I beat Jesus some 30 years ago!!

His so called music was rubbish IMHO.

Purple rain....spare me ...kindergarten stuff.

Strawberry parade...........does anyone know any other songs??

Obviously a musical genius and also obviously kind of strange. Staying in Minneapolis after becoming a superstar? That is not normal.

In what way was he a musical genius JT?

An average guitar player, with simple lyrics.

Edited by Mudcrab

Obviously a musical genius and also obviously kind of strange. Staying in Minneapolis after becoming a superstar? That is not normal.

In what way was he a musical genius JT?

An average guitar player, with simple lyrics.

Too stupid attempt at a baiting post to respond to.

Mozart was a musical genius but I don't agree prince was, talent in what he did did not make him a genius, a word so much misused these days.