Thai gang attack on Laotian 'gik' - graphic violence caught on tape

webfact

Thai gang attack on Laotian 'gik' - graphic violence caught on tape

la.jpg

Image: Daily News

THONBURI:-- A jealous wife sent a large motorcycle mob to attack her husband's Laotian mistress outside an entertainment venue in Thonburi.

The attack is caught graphically on tape as eight men arrive on five bikes and violently punch and kick the 20 year old about the head and body, reports Daily News.

No one comes to help despite there being many other men in the area. In fact some just nonchalantly walk away as the defenceless girl cowers on the sidewalk.

They had been told by the gang not to intervene because they had guns. Following the attack they get on their bikes and ride off into the night.

The violence was caught on two CCTV cameras Thursday and shared online with the tagline "8 men vs one woman." Sarcastic posters described the mob as "manly." Two men are seen doing most of the kicking.

The unnamed girl who is Laotian suffered multiple injuries to her head, eye and body and also a broken finger.

Bukkhalo police told reporters that the girl went with a man who had a wife but she didn't know. The wife found out and sent people to warn her on a previous occasion and discovering the truth the Laotian girl decided to end the relationship.

But the jealous wife was not happy, police said, and ordered the gang to return resulting in the scene on the video.

A taskforce of police and army was mobilised to search the Rachada - Tha Phra area in Dao Khanong on the Thonburi side of Bangkok. One suspect was found but denied involvement.

No mention was made about inquiries to find the person who ordered the attack.

*Warning: Graphic Content*

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-29

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Thai excrement, not been a good week for Thailand.

Says a lot about the people of a nation when trouble comes.

I sure would not like to get in trouble in Thailand, your very much on your own.

One day the people of Laos, Cambodia, Burma etc will have their revenge of the way the majority of the Thai people treat them, and I for one look forward to it.

Sickening to say the least, a pack of vultures beating up on a defenseless woman, what a macho men they're,

sadly, no one is safe from those sickos thugs, not man or woman, nor a Thai or a foreigner,

Thailand is slowly sliding into a country of anarchy and brutality judging from recent events where ordinary

people were pummeled and beaten senseless, where will it end, no body knows.....

Its getting very scary now. Seriously though what are the cops / army playing at? You'd have thought this thuggery would be off limits with a military police outfit in office.

Deplorable, cowardly and the rest. Hope the poor victim recovers and gets the justice she deserves

Where are the idiots who want to find ways of justifying this kind of violence?

I mean really - what kind of mentality? Someone asks you to beat up a woman for money so you grab a load of mates to help you. I can't help but feel that this was less about the money and more about having an excuse to inflict pain on another human being. That's very scary and sad.

Another gang attack?

The attack on the British couple still being fresh.

Thailand, Quo Vadis?

AND LOOK AT THE THIA MEN!!! Totally disgusting

Loving caring families who really don't care!

JUST A DOISGRACE

i am hating this place day by day more and more

Typical behavior of gangs anywhere in the world.

yes it is of gangs but not of the people,who stood up and walked away - the man in the video!

I have never seen this elsewhere in my travels or life!

Where are the idiots who want to find ways of justifying this kind of violence?

I mean really - what kind of mentality? Someone asks you to beat up a woman for money so you grab a load of mates to help you. I can't help but feel that this was less about the money and more about having an excuse to inflict pain on another human being. That's very scary and sad.

They won't justify it as it was another Asian being attacked . When it's an old farang it must be justified just for breathing ! Apologists for sickening behaviour are normally gutless turn the other cheek types .

Says a lot about the Thai view of manhood. Perish the thought that the Vietnamese might come one day: the prospect of seeing these types running for the hills would be of some amusement

Please could someone explain. I am not being facetious. I really do not understand. Are Vietnamese supposed to be tough or something?

I was recently attacked by a Thai man. The police prosecuted me because when the man tried to hit me, he hurt his little finger when I put my arm up to protect my face.

I won as self defense in court. But then I was not allowed to prosecute him as the time frame had run out.

This is in the same area. The girl that ordered the attack not being arrested, does not surprise me. And this poor girl trying to go through the courts, where nobody speaks English is going to suffer greatly. She would have to spend thousands on lawyers to follow the case.

Would not surprise me if they all walk free.

Says a lot about the Thai view of manhood. Perish the thought that the Vietnamese might come one day: the prospect of seeing these types running for the hills would be of some amusement

Please could someone explain. I am not being facetious. I really do not understand. Are Vietnamese supposed to be tough or something?

Well they beat the yanks

and the French, and the Chinese.

I was recently attacked by a Thai man. The police prosecuted me because when the man tried to hit me, he hurt his little finger when I put my arm up to protect my face.

I won as self defense in court. But then I was not allowed to prosecute him as the time frame had run out.

This is in the same area. The girl that ordered the attack not being arrested, does not surprise me. And this poor girl trying to go through the courts, where nobody speaks English is going to suffer greatly. She would have to spend thousands on lawyers to follow the case.

Would not surprise me if they all walk free.

Why in your wildest dreams do you think this will make it to court?

More of this thugish gang violence. Thailand's image worldwide is sinking faster than lead weights dropped into the ocean. All I can say is Thailand deserves the loss of image and revenue

s this sort of behaviour will bring.

Once again, all due to a police force that does little or nothing to enforce the law.

Reform the police NOW.