Free - 2 rabbits

Since I'm moving to a pet-unfriendly condo, I need to find a home for my 2 rabbits. They are 9 months old, one girl and one boy.

They're yours for free if you can give a home for them. They have cages and some accessories which you can have too.

Pickup on lower sukhumvit.

post-110791-14622783289246_thumb.jpg

One girl; one boy? Surprised you've only got 2! I bought two males (so I was told!) After the 1st litter, we segregated them in a pen with wire mesh yet they still produced 36 babies over the years.

Next time you get rabbits, just look at the shape of their heads.

Males and female rabbit heads are different . The female has an elongated nose with shallow downwards angle from eyes to nose whilst the male has a steeper downwards angle from eyes to nose.

post-194842-14625462653158_thumb.jpg

Female on left - Male on right.

Edited by Bantex

Mmmmm, marinated in red wine, bay leaf, onion & oregano with a bit of olive oil. Braise slowly and tuck in with some good crusty bread.

For the life of me I will never understand why you people get pets if they`re not certain of staying in their accommodations for a good number of years.

People that rent should not have pets because rented accommodation cannot be guaranteed as a permanent residence. Taking on pets, dogs, cats and rabbits without knowing how your future stands in Thailand is darn right irresponsible.

• 1 year later...
On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 9:53 PM, Bantex said:

Next time you get rabbits, just look at the shape of their heads.

Males and female rabbit heads are different . The female has an elongated nose with shallow downwards angle from eyes to nose whilst the male has a steeper downwards angle from eyes to nose.

post-194842-14625462653158_thumb.jpg

Female on left - Male on right.

Sorry but don't rely on that kind of identification. A few years ago I bought a young rabbit in a market. The seller looked at the genitals (not much to see there at that age) and told me it's male (what I wanted). A day later a veterinarian in Chulalongkorn University for small animals decided the rabbit is female (sure!). And then a few weeks later, now almost grown up, I had my doubts and checked again. It was, and still is, a male rabbit...