Cambodian wife abducted and molested, claims husband. She went with me willingly, says Thai man

webfact

Cambodian wife abducted and molested, claims husband. She went with me willingly, says Thai man

sa.jpg
Image: Thairath

SA KAEW:-- Police in Sa Kaew are investigating a case against a Thai man from Prajuab Khirikhan province after a Cambodian man said he abducted his young wife in a pick-up truck.

Police ended up finding the two in a nearby resort but the wife refuses to say what happened. While the Thai man said that he met the woman at a water park and had no idea she had a husband and a child, claiming she went with him willingly, reports Thairath.

Later an official from the Cambodian consulate in Aranyaprathet arrived at the police station to call for justice. The Thai man was later charged.

The story began on Tuesday when the Cambodian husband named only as "Chin", 27,who lives behing the M and M market and drives a three wheeler for a living reported to police that his wife "Jeuy", 21, also Cambodian had been abducted by a man driving a pick-up and who had been seen dragging her into his vehicle.

With a description of the Isuzu police set up roadblocks but eventually found the pick-up parked out front of a room at a hotel called Fahnoi Resort in Sa Kaew. The hotel owner was asked to open the door with a master key and police walked in on Wayu Aksorn, 40, who was just wearing a towel, and Jeuy who was sitting in the room.

Both were taken in for questioning. Wayu said that he was a window fitter and had met Jeuy at a water park in Aranyaprathet where she was selling pork balls. He said he started a relationship with her and flirted for two months and had no idea she had a husband and child. He said he had arranged to meet her near her lodgings on the Tuesday and she had gone willingly with him to the resort.

Jeuy admitted that she knew Wayu but insisted they were just meeting and that he had dragged her into the pick-up against her will. However, when questioned about what had happened subsequently she refused to speak.

The husband and relatives then turned up at the station asking police to press charges. Then a representative from the Cambodian consul, Nget Bunli, showed up asking for justice for Cambodian nationals.

Police decided to proceed with a charge of abduction against the Thai man but will not decide on charges of rape or molestation until Jeuy decides to speak about what happened.

Investigations continue.

Source: Thairath

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-05

"Thai man said that he met the woman at a water park and had no idea she had a husband and a child, claiming she went with him willingly..."

Another loving relationship based on deep and open communication.

Remember that in Asia many women are still treated as property like owning a dog also the police will charge who they think that they can get a quick convection from. In this case it sounds like she has more to answer for .Time will tell...

It seems that a three wheeler isn't as good as a four wheeler with more money.

Perhaps more money changed the honey.

I also refused to speak when my wife caught me in the act many moons ago, because there was no excuse.

Such a bad kidnapper checked her into a lust hotel and she didn't wanted it. Great read. Keep them coming, please. giggle.gif

P.S. I hope the sad man reads TVF.

<snip> With a description of the Isuzu police set up roadblocks but eventually found the pick-up parked out front of a room at a hotel called Fahnoi Resort in Sa Kaew. The hotel owner was asked to open the door with a master key and police walked in on Wayu Aksorn, 40, who was just wearing a towel, and Jeuy who was sitting in the room. <snip>

Sitting in the room , not hand cuffed. What do you think,. Dr. Watson? giggle.gif Love is a weird game.

Never trust a woman when you take her to a richer country. No money, no honey. No memory hotel with dentist chairs to have some " special fun."

Could we see the victim, please? ( Not the Khmer man....wai.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

Could we see the victim, please? ( Not the Khmer man....wai.gif

Why do you want to see the alleged victim, how would that help anyone? Aren't you one of those always shouting about the lack of respect shown by the media to victims of crime by publishing their pictures?

If he really dragged her into the car I think we need to hold judgement. If he did, he's certainly set up a burden of proof he needs to overcome. Consent under duress is no consent at all I think, and non-resistance is no proof of consent. Shame is probably at the heart of her refusal to speak. Maybe she was having an affair (or perhaps just flirting), maybe she didn't tell the guy she was married, and maybe she didn't fight tooth and nail to preserve her honour. The fact is you can't go dragging women into your car and whisking them off to some short-time hotel, even if you do know them, whether intimately or not. I suspect it's going to be very difficult for the police to get at the truth of this matter, they probably need the help of an experienced rape counseller, if such a resource exists in Thailand.

If he really dragged her into the car I think we need to hold judgement. If he did, he's certainly set up a burden of proof he needs to overcome. Consent under duress is no consent at all I think, and non-resistance is no proof of consent. Shame is probably at the heart of her refusal to speak. Maybe she was having an affair (or perhaps just flirting), maybe she didn't tell the guy she was married, and maybe she didn't fight tooth and nail to preserve her honour. The fact is you can't go dragging women into your car and whisking them off to some short-time hotel, even if you do know them, whether intimately or not. I suspect it's going to be very difficult for the police to get at the truth of this matter, they probably need the help of an experienced rape counseller, if such a resource exists in Thailand.

Hmmm it seems my curt message for her liking for a portion of his personal remedy rendition of Pork Balls has gone amiss ...... Now I'm

Squealing like a pig .... ha

Edited by ScotBkk