Lone woman faces down neo-Nazis in Sweden

webfact

Lone woman faces down neo-Nazis in Sweden
By Catherine Hardy

606x341_331909.jpg

"Tess Asplund, you are magnificent"

A woman who stood up to hundreds of neo-Nazis in Sweden hopes her gesture will highlight the fight against racism in the country.

Tess Asplund says she has been stunned by the attention she has received.

The 42-year-old walks backwards in front of the men leading the procession.

One of them tries to push her aside.

The world reacted on social media
Images of Asplund standing her ground against hundreds of neo-Nazis with clenched fists has been shared thousands of times on social media in Sweden and around the world.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-05-06

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do not approve of the Neo Nazis -- but the Muslim problem in Sweden is hardly racism... This article is completely out of context leaving out the atrocities all over Sweden. But of course being Politically Correct for news services is better than being correct.

I do not approve of the Neo Nazis -- but the Muslim problem in Sweden is hardly racism... This article is completely out of context leaving out the atrocities all over Sweden. But of course being Politically Correct for news services is better than being correct.

There may be a "problem" but you don't solve it with another problem!

Same kind of headlines on the BBC website. If you don't like the idea of your country being populated by a majority of Muslims in a generation or two then you're a Neo Nazi. Muslims cause big problems wherever they are, whether in their own countries or in Europe.

Same kind of headlines on the BBC website. If you don't like the idea of your country being populated by a majority of Muslims in a generation or two then you're a Neo Nazi. Muslims cause big problems wherever they are, whether in their own countries or in Europe.

May be true, except for the fact that the Muslims are just their Mud People de'jour.

Before the Muslims, it was the blacks and Asians, and before them it was the Catholics and the Jews and it's always short people, Basically, they hate anyone who doesn't look, act and believe like they do.

Edited by impulse

The new neo nazis are the lefties.. They hate their own country, their own people

Huh? One thing that distinguishes Nazis is that like other kinds of Fascists they're intensely nationalistic. It's outsiders they hate. Of course, sometimes they designate outsiders to be Jews and the like even if they've lived they're for generations. So even accepting your own false statement as true, . They hate their own country, their own people what you say is nonsense.

May be true, except for the fact that the Muslims are just their Mud People de'jour.

Before the Muslims, it was the blacks and Asians, and before them it was the Catholics and the Jews and it's always short people, Basically, they hate anyone who doesn't look, act and believe like they do.

Miss Tess Asplund is actually not a native Swede.

post-171721-14625075176684_thumb.jpg

Care to provide some links to those "atrocities all over Sweden" you mention?

Sweden - as many other European countries- will not be overrun by a majority of Muslims any time soon.

Sweden has a Muslim population of somewhere around 4%!

Read up, before you post islamophobic BS!

Who is the lady? Can be anybody. Could be Eritrean.

Swedes are very nationalistic and don't deserve to be infiltrated from all kinds of not wanted folks.

Only recently the PC folks have come out the closet.

Mostly all Europeans agree to the helping of people from Syria who got bombed out of their houses and left to die.

Europe can't and simply won't house all the poor in the world. Mostly all agree.

Miss Tess Asplund is actually not a native Swede.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1462507514.407754.jpg

You know that from a picture? What because she's black! A native is someone born and raised in a country by others who were born and raised in said country.

The problem is the leftist PC crowd imposing Islamification on the country is causing those against it to align with the only ones who are openly against it, namely the neonazis. So it really is a political side effect of their immigration policy. Then of course they can claim that anyone against Muslim immigration is a Nazi, clever politics, but hardly something the unify the country.

Care to provide some links to those "atrocities all over Sweden" you mention?

Sweden - as many other European countries- will not be overrun by a majority of Muslims any time soon.

Sweden has a Muslim population of somewhere around 4%!

Read up, before you post islamophobic BS!

Phobia : irrational fear or dislike of something. There's nothing irrational about my dislike, it is the most evil thing that mankind has come up with up to now.

When I grew up in Leicester UK a long time ago you never saw a foreigner, let alone an Asian or whatever. Leicester now comprises 45% British. Two generations before the UK British are in the minority.

This woman would be raped and beaten in 'certain other countries' if she tried this.

Come on, you're not trying hard enough, you still have the words bigot, racist and fascist to get through.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/5994047/Muslim-Europe-the-demographic-time-bomb-transforming-our-continent.html

and many other sources.

There may be a "problem" but you don't solve it with another problem!

Just one question.

What does any doctor normally do with a cancer?

The muslim thing is a cancer and these people are trying to reclaim the health of their country.

On a point of principle I refuse to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed person!

Export all (neo)nazi's to Syria.... maybe they can be useful in fighting IS tongue.png

What Neonazis are you talking about? Anyway the Muslims intheir own countries are doing a pretty good job of killing each other / not accepting refugees themselves (Gulf States. Ask THEM why they don't want these illiterate, ignorant, aggressive and arrogant bunch in their countries).

The tragic situation is that these nazis are becoming the new heroes as they are the only ones who dare to stand up to the madness going on in Sweden. Sweden needs the Neo nazis to counter balance the extreme political establishment that has completely silenced all opposition to their "global village" experiment. I salute any swede brave enough to stand up to defend their values and way of life, and to put an end to the lunatic import of young and middle aged Muslim men.

Edited by BestBitterPhuket

I have no time for neo nazis, though I disagree with you about the Muslims.

Muslim people are a different and far more severe problem than the others you mentioned. This is due to the Islam "religion" actually having been designed as a way to invade other countries. The part that is different is the Islam "law" built into the "religion" which they are taught surpasses any law of any country they happen to be in.

In Australia we have a Federal law that Oz law is to be obeyed regardless of religious belief, yet we now break that law to appease them. Eg: To buy drugs from a pharmacy that can be used as a base for much worse drugs you have to identify yourself including showing your face. Unless you happen to be wearing a burkha.

Another issue is the early childhood conditioning for violence absent with the others you mentioned. I worked with a woman who had escaped from her marriage with a Muslim (name change, geographical change and still in fear for her life). He had started training the son before the age of two with the whole down with the infidels bit. Yet another "native born" Ozzy who won't think twice about being whatever Muslim extremists want him to be.

I realise that not all Muslims are extremists and I'm sure many (the majority?) are good well meaning people. But the Islamic "law" part of their religion is still a problem for any country they reside in and the more of them that there are the bigger the problem becomes. And as soon as there is a majority of Muslims in an area, country or the world, the Islamists believe they are obligated to "install" sharia law. They even believe this is about justice and freedom...

They have stated that they intend for the world to be under Sharia "law" and they have shown that they are willing to convert majority areas to "Islamic states" by brutal force. I would rather live near any of the others the neo nazis dislike than be around a lot of these guys.

I thought it was a bunch of techno-geeks out to make a fashion statement. Ladies go for those well-dressed guys, y'know. laugh.png

This might open up a new style of confrontation with these morons, we'll see more of this.

But what? ... the enemy of my enemy is my friend? ... you really going to go down that road? bed fellows soon become comrades in arms...