Rental Websites

insite

It might help if you told us where and what type of accommodation you

are looking for?? My wife has 2 studio condos available for long term rental

in Patong beach, pm me if you are interested.

Edited by phuketjock

Ideally I am looking for something in or around Kata , Karon or similar types of areas - nearish to to coast would be good but will consider other options based on merits.

Long term let required.

Fully furnished - 2 bedroom - spacious and light.

Professional couple.

Hopefully your members will get sight of this and respond.

Any thoughts as to where I might place an ad or two ?

Lol. I think quite a few members here have places for rent as it's a renters market, especially in low season.

it is, but not online. online prices are just going up and up.

Only way to get a house that doesnt make you want to puke for 20 000b is to move to thalang or mai khao if you search online

6 years ago the websites were filled with good houses everywhere for 20

Lol. I think quite a few members here have places for rent as it's a renters market, especially in low season.

Only way to get a house that doesnt make you want to puke for 20 000b is to move to thalang or mai khao if you search online

Not correct. If you look at the various and many facebook groups there are plenty of places less than 20K, some of them brand new in those condo developments with pools fitness etc. Looking at outdated agents websites is not the way to find the latest and best listings these days.

Not correct. If you look at the various and many facebook groups there are plenty of places less than 20K, some of them brand new in those condo developments with pools fitness etc. Looking at outdated agents websites is not the way to find the latest and best listings these days.

I said houses.

Houses for 20k baht have old black iron beds with blue 2300b mattresses from supercheap, the walls of the rooms are pink and the kitchen is a single electric hot plate with a bunch of pots from the 90's.

or a town house with 2-3 piece from index and the rest from tesco/big c in worthless neighbourhood.

Yet pattaya for 20k you can have an european style house(with an actual oven) with a pool not too far from the beach.

30k you get a full on villa with top furniture, large yards with amazing pools.

Edited by bearpolar