Phra Dhammajayo is too sick for travelling: Doctor

webfact

Being that it is Thai peoples money, Thai religion, a head of a Thai Wat, Thai law and investigation, I find it really difficult to understand why so many on here have so much to say about something that does not concern them. Are your lives so boring. Like problems with the government and their religion it is up to the Thai people to sort out. No matter what you think we are just visitors. Sit back, have a beer and don't fret over something you have no control over. What's more do not slag off some one that is revered by many Thai people, irrespective of what he is facing. It will only turn the Thai people against expats more. Politics and religion are best left to the people of the country.

Being that it is Thai peoples money, Thai religion, a head of a Thai Wat, Thai law and investigation, I find it really difficult to understand why so many on here have so much to say about something that does not concern them. Are your lives so boring. Like problems with the government and their religion it is up to the Thai people to sort out. No matter what you think we are just visitors. Sit back, have a beer and don't fret over something you have no control over. What's more do not slag off some one that is revered by many Thai people, irrespective of what he is facing. It will only turn the Thai people against expats more. Politics and religion are best left to the people of the country.

There's always one :rolleyes: Well TV members don't directly affect you so why are you commenting on their comments :unsure: Ok, let's just worry about our own problems...I'll email all the news agencies now and ask them to stop reporting world news...especially ISIL news: doesn't affect me, so fukc those people. :blink: Of course Thailand news DOES affect me, because my wife and kids are Thai and I want them live in a better world...Nah: Fukc it...doesn't concern me -_-

Obviously haven't heard of a bedside court. And why not bring in an independant medical examiner as well, and if the other doctor is having a lend of the system, then throw him in the dock as well. It's acts like these that bring about disdain.

Gee, for something that does not concern so many, you for one certainly have a lot to say. The Thai people are not stupid, nor are they ignorant to what is happening. Maybe if you took the time to listen, that is, if you can speak and understand Thai, then you would know exactly how many feel about the subject. Your are right, expats or visitors, as you call them, will have little, if any, affect, however, what is it with the need to question their lifestyles just because they respond to something they feel they should. If you live in Thailand, then ask a Thai as to why they have a mindset against certain types of expats. I can assure you it ain't because of something they may post on TVF.

BUT But but sir!

According to the post a few lines above on Thai visa the hospital says hes not sick

Do you think some one is telling lies somewhere?

And if hes so so sick why are police closing borders if his leg is so bad and he cant travel hows can he leave his hospital let alone get to a border

answers please!

Send an ambulance and get it over with. This charade has taken long enough now. Many Thais I know are starting to become irritated by what sometimes seems to be a barrage of monks misbehaving and going against just about everything Buddhism is supposed to stand for.

Dvt only prevents flying, do not the enlightened ones waiting to question him know this???

It is also very painful to sit and walk around. I had it in 1993 while in Indonesia and spent 2 nights in hospital in Singapore for treatment followed by a week off work sick.

It still hurt for a while after but I could still work.

There's always one rolleyes.gif Well TV members don't directly affect you so why are you commenting on their comments unsure.png Ok, let's just worry about our own problems...I'll email all the news agencies now and ask them to stop reporting world news...especially ISIL news: doesn't affect me, so fukc those people. blink.png Of course Thailand news DOES affect me, because my wife and kids are Thai and I want them live in a better world...Nah: Fukc it...doesn't concern me sleep.png

"... Of course Thailand news DOES affect me, because my wife and kids and grandchildren are Thai and I want them live in a better world...." Agree totally.

Just for your info: that 'monk''s personal Dhammakaya cult owns a great number (the large majority?) of Thai Buddhist temples in western countries (in quite some places previously existing temples have been 'pushed out of the market'), having taken full control(!) of many whole Thai expats' communities abroad, ...and generating huge swats of cash (accounted for where, by whom) there too at the same time.

The 'modus operandi' there is the same as in Thailand: quite, erm, 'active' (coercitive?) methods of recruitment of new members by devotees and 'monks', brainwashing techniques with group hysteria using a lot of magic mumbo-jumbo trickery, ...and 'knowing' all of you past and present lifes enabling to 'foresee' your present, and future, auspicious lifes, ...as long as you 'contribute' to the cult's wealth and power, and, of course, the more money you give, the more merit you will make...

You can ask Farangs living in their home country with their Thai wife, for confirmation of the above: it has become a big perturbation within many mixed couples, and the money flowing towards the Dhammakaya cult is not all (generated by) Thai people's for sure...

Edited by bangrak

Will he be missed on DMC tv or will we be able to watch repeats of the great mans sermons?

Where we live, on the cable, that cult's des-information(!) TV station even got the channel N°1, go figure why and how...