Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

on paper it appears the draw  is points lost, but take into consideration,that Burnley home form is amongst the best in the EPL

and that, they were well drilled and ready for a good scap which came our way,in sleeting conditions at Turf Moor

E/S was happy that we got a  Valuable point out of it, when all factors are weighed in

give full credit to Burnley for their guts and all display,  plus  all  C/sea players were putting a full shift in,but just could,nt break down  Burnley,s stubborn defence to get that vital second goal, and a footnote ......... no team wins, the E.P.L title in   Feb,   squeaky bum time ,  is just around the corner, that ,s  when it is won or lost!!!

a very nice morning to all

Edited by evenstevens
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

Tough game today, but we've got through plenty of them already. In reality we could lose today, against both Manc clubs as well as Everton and still win the league - but I can't see us losing that many until the job is done.

A one point margin will do at the end of the season BM, although I'll probably wind up a quivering, nervous wreck if that happened.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Alonso needs a kick up the arss,he has all f ucking day to do something positive and does f uck all other than the easy inside pass.....take the Man on you useless..specimen. Costa needs to buck his ideas up as well. Ring the changes Conte...and soon.

Costa reminded me of Casper in Kes. He couldn't wait to get back inside the dressing room.

Not sure what is going on with Hazard..

Yeah I know he scored a beauty against the arssse.. ..but him and Costa in our last 3 games have been poor to say the least....its a team game and thank God the rest of the lads have got us through. Last night everyone apart from the above mentioned played there part in a very hard fought win imho. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MrTrip said:

Passes completed, probably zero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct, especially in the first half where he was anonymous. At least he tried to run with the ball in the second half but still a game he'll want to forget.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Not sure what is going on with Hazard..

Yeah I know he scored a beauty against the arssse.. ..but him and Costa in our last 3 games have been poor to say the least....its a team game and thank God the rest of the lads have got us through. Last night everyone apart from the above mentioned played there part in a very hard fought win imho. 

He might be still smarting over the bollocking he undoubtedly got, after a below average fist half against Arsenal, picked up by an eagle eyed KS when he got substituted, and didn't offer his hand to Conte. F****ng professional footballers are like little children, crying and moaning when things don't go there own way.

I thought  Terry was superb on the day, slow as a boat but his positional sense and anticipation was top notch. Zouma was hesitant but got better as the game wore on but he looks like he's lost some of his pace. As soon as he saw Kante readying himself to enter the fray, Lambert knew that the game was well and truly up.

• Like 1

hey cobbers , please calm down, !!!!! sorry to say its getting to you,s,but not E/S

both Hazard The  Destroyer ,and The Governor have been a solid foundation of our  rise to the top,  taking into consideration of the goals scored by them,and general play etc etc

possibly Kante  is in pole position as the our  most important player,   to  C/sea,   being currently   top of the tree

what do you expect from them !!!!! at their peak for  around 45 matches this season!!!!!, get real , all  Gun Players have dips in their form, during a season!!!!

Hazard, with all the hacking he receives,  Perhaps  he is  carrying a small knock,into recent matchs,as for My Governor ,he scored a goal last nite, want do you want???

BLOOD

fair dinkum get a grip of yourselves

a very nice late afterenoon to all

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Sensing a quiver in the throat lads, a little bottom lip twitching? 

Swansea up next, solid unit now, will be tough to breakdown.

Not quivering here Bob....just want to see our 2 most offensive players,play to there full potential ...watching Costa not win a single f ucking header in that 1st half yesterday, against an average Championship side and Hazard,s 1st half passing where he couldn't  hit a cow's arssse with a shovel from 3 feet....doesn't quite do it for me. We did after all play our best attacking force.  Half hearted or lacklustre performances by just 2 players ain't gonna get the job done....against premiership opposition....most of the time.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Not quivering here Bob....just want to see our 2 most offensive players,play to there full potential ...watching Costa not win a single f ucking header in that 1st half yesterday, against an average Championship side and Hazard,s 1st half passing where he couldn't  hit a cow's arssse with a shovel from 3 feet....doesn't quite do it for me. We did after all play our best attacking force.  Half hearted or lacklustre performances by just 2 players ain't gonna get the job done....against premiership opposition....most of the time.

thats right not quivering, but absoulately shitting yourself, and slagging two our best players this season

the fact is ,that we won ,and the bottom line is ,that we are 8 points clear in the E.P.L. and are in the F.A cup  Q/F ,at home to M/U

sure we are not in the same form mode as during our bakers dozen winning trot,  how ever we have ridden out a few storms of late to secure vital points,and it.s been  against, some pretty good opposition, a couple weeks ago you posted that Zouma has returned (from a huge serious knee injury)and is playing like a pussy, those type of injurys can ruined a players career in one foul swoop,if you know what you are talking about,  instead of slagging Zouma ,you should be giving him  more playing time,then pass a  verdict , fair dinkum you would nt make a managers ass,......., with squeaky bum time, just around the corner,that will define our season, if we fall away ,then start slagging who ever you wish to, at this point of time all our squad have pulled in the right direction for Conte The Great One,   that alone, will do fine, with E/S

41 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

thats right not quivering, but absoulately shitting yourself, and slagging two our best players this season

the fact is ,that we won ,and the bottom line is ,that we are 8 points clear in the E.P.L. and are in the F.A cup  Q/F ,at home to M/U

sure we are not in the same form mode as during our bakers dozen winning trot,  how ever we have ridden out a few storms of late to secure vital points,and it.s been  against, some pretty good opposition, a couple weeks ago you posted that Zouma has returned (from a huge serious knee injury)and is playing like a pussy, those type of injurys can ruined a players career in one foul swoop,if you know what you are talking about,  instead of slagging Zouma ,you should be giving him  more playing time,then pass a  verdict , fair dinkum you would nt make a managers ass,......., with squeaky bum time, just around the corner,that will define our season, if we fall away ,then start slagging who ever you wish to, at this point of time all our squad have pulled in the right direction for Conte The Great One,   that alone, will do fine, with E/S

You want to lay off what ever you are on mate....blowing  smoke up Costa and Hazards  arssse week after week is just...boring.. Seem to remember "Branners " you never had a bad word to say about him....or" the special one " could also do no wrong for you, okay for you to slagg off the " rat"  The "rat" another of your stupid f ucking phrases for players, get a grip, try looking a bit further forward fir a change an dont be so f ucking defensive. I said about Zouma ( at that time)  that he was way off the pace....which he was....and yesterday he was one of the 9 that played well. It's called credit where credit is due...

Edited by keithsimmonds
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

You want to lay off what ever you are on mate....blowing  smoke up Costa and Hazards  arssse week after week is just...boring.. Seem to remember "Branners " you never had a bad word to say about him....or" the special one " could also do no wrong for you, okay for you to slagg off the " rat"  The "rat" another of your stupid f ucking phrases for players, get a grip, try looking a bit further forward fir a change an dont be so f ucking defensive. I said about Zouma ( at that time)  that he was way off the pace....which he was....and yesterday he was one of the 9 that played well. It's called credit where credit is due...

up the Gov,s and the Destroyer,s arse,why not??? 25 goals scored by them, out of 52 so far this season,in 25 matches, answer that  Petals

Branners for mine had a wonderful playing record for C/sea until ,his last season and a bit , that was  a nightmare, Conte rightly  put it to bed almost immediately,best decision for all partys,      the Special One , put C/sea F.C. on the map, take a look at what he acheived, as Manager, Petals  you appear senile to facts staring in your face ,

the Rat downed tools, last season  and was nicknamed the Rat for doing so Fullstop, with Conte he largely used as a sub,where he has done a excellent job,Conte got another big decision right ,as for Zouma at least give him til the end of the season,and then a summer lay off,and see what progress he has made,he really copped a nasty one, when he went down ,you could hear him screaming in agony,on the T.V.,and you are slagging him from the onset ,when he trying to get back on track,these serious knee injurys which he suffered most don,nt get back ,or come back a shadow of them former selves, at least he has youth on his side and a top medical team behind him, and is indeed a promising player for the future,if he can make it back, as good as he was

E/S being defensive, come on Petals what are you smoking, , just taking our title challenge one match at a time,as any Top Gun Manager would do in C/sea.s present pole position

its a Petals good morning to all

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

up the Gov,s and the Destroyer,s arse,why not??? 25 goals scored by them, out of 52 so far this season,in 25 matches, answer that  Petals

Branners for mine had a wonderful playing record for C/sea until ,his last season and a bit , that was  a nightmare, Conte rightly  put it to bed almost immediately,best decision for all partys,      the Special One , put C/sea F.C. on the map, take a look at what he acheived, as Manager, Petals  you appear senile to facts staring in your face ,

the Rat downed tools, last season  and was nicknamed the Rat for doing so Fullstop, with Conte he largely used as a sub,where he has done a excellent job,Conte got another big decision right ,as for Zouma at least give him til the end of the season,and then a summer lay off,and see what progress he has made,he really copped a nasty one, when he went down ,you could hear him screaming in agony,on the T.V.,and you are slagging him from the onset ,when he trying to get back on track,these serious knee injurys which he suffered most don,nt get back ,or come back a shadow of them former selves, at least he has youth on his side and a top medical team behind him, and is indeed a promising player for the future,if he can make it back, as good as he was

E/S being defensive, come on Petals what are you smoking, , just taking our title challenge one match at a time,as any Top Gun Manager would do in C/sea.s present pole position

its a Petals good morning to all

Try watching this weeks game with Swansea....without  your blue rimmed specs on. 

8 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Your both a pair of c rackheads of you think CFC are gonna win the league or the fa cup or any other competition this season for that matter. Can see the wheels coming off your track real soon.

8 hours ago, evenstevens said:

the Rat downed tools,

Could you not just use players names, rather then making up nick names for them ?

You come across as trying to show you are "in the know", but you are just making up nick names and its quite cringe-worthy

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Your both a pair of c rackheads of you think CFC are gonna win the league or the fa cup or any other competition this season for that matter. Can see the wheels coming off your track real soon.

Why's that then? Any reason for your observation, something that you are only privy to or is it just wishful thinking, in which case it's an utter b*****ks post?

• Like 1

On 19/2/2560 at 5:21 PM, evenstevens said:

hey cobbers , please calm down, !!!!! sorry to say its getting to you,s,but not E/S

both Hazard The  Destroyer ,and The Governor have been a solid foundation of our  rise to the top,  taking into consideration of the goals scored by them,and general play etc etc

possibly Kante  is in pole position as the our  most important player,   to  C/sea,   being currently   top of the tree

what do you expect from them !!!!! at their peak for  around 45 matches this season!!!!!, get real , all  Gun Players have dips in their form, during a season!!!!

Hazard, with all the hacking he receives,  Perhaps  he is  carrying a small knock,into recent matchs,as for My Governor ,he scored a goal last nite, want do you want???

BLOOD

fair dinkum get a grip of yourselves

a very nice late afterenoon to all

Listen cobber. Speaking on a personal note, supporting Chelsea Football Club doesn't mean that I have to lick everybody's arse, connected to the place 24/7, least of all the players, who are big enough and ugly enough to look after themselves. When they do a good job, and I don't only look at the goal tally but whether they are putting in a shift as well, I lob a few accolades their way because they deserve it but, and I don't care if Costa or whoever is shitting goals, if they are wandering around and not contributing to the team ethic they, in my opinion deserve to be bollocked......I know, I know it's goals that matter and the final scoreline but there is another aspect to the course of the game that is just as important and that is keeping clean sheets, and that involves the prima donnas up front doing their bit of closing down as well as the lads in the engine room.

45 minutes ago, oldgit said:

Listen cobber. Speaking on a personal note, supporting Chelsea Football Club doesn't mean that I have to lick everybody's arse, connected to the place 24/7, least of all the players, who are big enough and ugly enough to look after themselves. When they do a good job, and I don't only look at the goal tally but whether they are putting in a shift as well, I lob a few accolades their way because they deserve it but, and I don't care if Costa or whoever is shitting goals, if they are wandering around and not contributing to the team ethic they, in my opinion deserve to be bollocked......I know, I know it's goals that matter and the final scoreline but there is another aspect to the course of the game that is just as important and that is keeping clean sheets, and that involves the prima donnas up front doing their bit of closing down as well as the lads in the engine room.

sorry O/G you are time warped its 2017 , as for licking bit, if my dynamic  duo  muster another 13 goals between them to  the end of the season,the EPL titles is ours,then E/S will suck them on the bat, and you and petals can have the slops, only two seasons ago they were the key players who won us the EPL by scoring goals through out the season,,so far its a repeat performance,and our defence is doing the same , see how it pans out in squeaky bum time, honestly you are shitting yourself with petals and its a repeat shitting yourselfs job two years ago,on the way to winning the title, fluff settle down and enjoy it instead of pointing bones at players who have  so far got us in pole position, its just a matter of finishing it off, which still is a mammoth task,as e/s  has already posted , no match is a gimme,and its never over to the Fat Lady sings

but slagging players who have got us in a winning position, is fluffing senseless,give it to them ,if they fall apart from here on

its a GOV/Destroyer good nite to all

On 20/2/2560 at 9:46 PM, evenstevens said:

sorry O/G you are time warped its 2017 , as for licking bit, if my dynamic  duo  muster another 13 goals between them to  the end of the season,the EPL titles is ours,then E/S will suck them on the bat, and you and petals can have the slops, only two seasons ago they were the key players who won us the EPL by scoring goals through out the season,,so far its a repeat performance,and our defence is doing the same , see how it pans out in squeaky bum time, honestly you are shitting yourself with petals and its a repeat shitting yourselfs job two years ago,on the way to winning the title, fluff settle down and enjoy it instead of pointing bones at players who have  so far got us in pole position, its just a matter of finishing it off, which still is a mammoth task,as e/s  has already posted , no match is a gimme,and its never over to the Fat Lady sings

but slagging players who have got us in a winning position, is fluffing senseless,give it to them ,if they fall apart from here on

its a GOV/Destroyer good nite to all

Crikey mate, no 'slops' for me thanks. You can have the lot!

On 20 กุมภาพันธ์ 2560 at 0:38 PM, keithsimmonds said:

Try watching this weeks game with Swansea....without  your blue rimmed specs on.

certainly did,with my C/sea glasses on , and a beer lao dark, to give them a good polish

still slagging the Governor,keep it going , you are just making a  right, bloody Galah out of yourself,  layed off  Hazard The Destroyer,that was nice

very important win, thought all players  put in a very good stint,with The Rat  leading the pack, Pedro in this form,  is a handfull, for any defender marking him

think The Rat may have, earn,t a run on place,leave that  to Conte The Great One to decide

summing up , good team performance,from all angles

its a lovely morning to all

• Like 1