Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Need to get a rope round this bojangles.

You've been flooding as many threads as you see fit with drivel daily for months annoying this piss out of everyone ands you continue to do so, often rambling on and on without reply absolute nonsense yet you think we should stop on yours. You keep flooding the football forum with <deleted> then we will do the same on the Chelsea thread.

What you say is drivel is open to debate.

What you don't like to hear is the truth.

No problem with debate sonny....as long as you agree to abide by the decision,,,,

The question to debate is: Should P45 be allowed to post on football threads?

24 hours seems fair....Please put your arguments for or against on this thread. We can then take a vote on Monday. Can't be fairer than that.

Don't call me sonny.

In the meantime, it looks like Liverpool are going exactly the same way as Spurs.

Lynch mob led by Liverpool? Get Spurs in on the act.

Arsene won't win the CL.

Doubt if Pellegrino will.

Pressure is on Mourinho.

Foxtrot Oscar

Right.

Let's get back to reality before the negative losers from Liverpool distract us.

Today we face Arsene Wenger's Arsenal. Mourinho's Chelsea.

Costa. Fabregas. Willian. Hazard. Oscar. Matic. Terry ( C ) thumbsup.gif Cahill, Azpuletc ( smile.png ), Ivanovic. Courtois.

Feeling Lucky?

Well do ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdXNIEEIJyY

Beat Arsenal and we can effectivly bury them early on 9 points clear of them so early on and 8-10points ahead of United as I am taking Everton to possibly earn a draw.

Team?

I´d Select

Courtois, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahil and JT.

Midfield Mikel, Matic and Fabregast as no 10 with Hazard and schurlle on the wings and

Diego costa up front.

I´d select Mikel as he best anchor combination in midfield. Fabregast when playing in the middle plays to far ahead of Matic by about 10M pushes Matic around 5M further forward and that is why I think we leak goals, too many, too often.

I´d also nudge Costa to pull out spain squad and miss next matchs against Palace, and maribor giving him 2/3 weeks rest before united match (also if he get booked against arsenal and Palace he will be suspended from United match, and his hamstraings get chance to rest and recuperate.

Prediction, 2-0 Chelsea, Costa and Hazard.

Edited by DerekMarshall
  • Like 1

Beat Arsenal and we can effectivly bury them early on 9 points clear of them so early on and 8-10points ahead of United as I am taking Everton to possibly earn a draw.

Team?

I´d Select

Midfield Mikel, Matic and Fabregast as no 10 with Hazard and schurlle on the wings and

Diego costa up front.

I´d select Mikel as he best anchor combination in midfield. Fabregast when playing in the middle plays to far ahead of Matic by about 10M pushes Matic around 5M further forward and that is why I think we leak goals, too many, too often.

I´d also nudge Costa to pull out spain squad and miss next matchs against Palace, and maribor giving him 2/3 weeks rest before united match (also if he get booked against arsenal and Palace he will be suspended from United match, and his hamstraings get chance to rest and recuperate.

Very interesting comments Derek.

Mourinho normally plays Mikel in midfield to do the Darren Fletcher job, i.e. go around kicking people until he gets a yellow.

I'm not sure Mourinho will go for that approach today, nor will he need to if Wenger picks Arteta.

It would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

• Like 1

Team?

I´d Select

Diego costa up front.

Mourinho normally plays Mikel in midfield to do the Darren Fletcher job, i.e. go around kicking people until he gets a yellow.

I'm not sure Mourinho will go for that approach today, nor will he need to if Wenger picks Arteta.

I thought Arteta was injured.

'Arsenal remain without Mikel Arteta and Aaron Ramsey because of respective calf and hamstring problems but Nacho Monreal may return from a back injury.' BBC.

Flamini will get roasted.

Mourinho will probably bring on Mikel if victory needs to be secured. i.e.. If we are winning.

Edited by P45Mustang

My word this threads diversified! First i've heard of "the dutch afterburner" and hopefully its the last!

If i could just sneak back to football, i fancy Chelsea 2-0 tonight. Ofcourse is Ozil is played in his correct no10 position theres always a chance they will open you up but Chelsea seem to have too much firepower. Costa to score again i presume!

• Like 1

Team?

I´d Select

Diego costa up front.

Mikel sits in front of back 4 and protects them very well (as does matic) but with Fabregast as central midfielder and Oscar no 10 fabregast plays to far forward by about 10metres pulling matic forward to cover such gaps and nobody as such to protect the back 4.

Mikel could very well be the man to put sanchez in his pocket and the full backs handle Ozil and matic on wilshere/arteta to prevent them dictating the game and to play quick passes forward down the flanks where Arsenal are weak and letting in goals this season.

Must admit,I like the look of this Chelsea team this season can out pass any team, out gun them or grind out a result playing on the counter attack. If we need win dirty, we got the boys for that!

• Like 1

Team?

I´d Select

Diego costa up front.

My guess is Mourinho will start with Willian to nullify the threat of the Ox, especially if Ivanovic is in attacking mode.

If he starts with Schurrle then that will be a clear sign of intent. Get the goals in the bag and shore up.

• Like 1

Mikel sits in front of back 4 and protects them very well (as does matic) but with Fabregast as central midfielder and Oscar no 10 fabregast plays to far forward by about 10metres pulling matic forward to cover such gaps and nobody as such to protect the back 4.

Mikel could very well be the man to put sanchez in his pocket and the full backs handle Ozil and matic on wilshere/arteta to prevent them dictating the game and to play quick passes forward down the flanks where Arsenal are weak and letting in goals this season.

Must admit,I like the look of this Chelsea team this season can out pass any team, out gun them or grind out a result playing on the counter attack. If we need win dirty, we got the boys for that!

The big problem I see is that the Chelsea defence is about eight feet taller than the Arsenal attack, so without Giroud it's going to be all about playing it through the middle - never an easy task against Mourinho's solid 8 man defence.

I'm not expecting anything out of this game to be honest, would be a terrific result if we could nick a point.

2-0 would probably be about right, but no red cards and no hatfuls would be acceptable also.

tongue.png

My word this threads diversified! First i've heard of "the dutch afterburner" and hopefully its the last!

If i could just sneak back to football, i fancy Chelsea 2-0 tonight. Ofcourse is Ozil is played in his correct no10 position theres always a chance they will open you up but Chelsea seem to have too much firepower. Costa to score again i presume!

Needs removing from this thread, as does most of the Liverpool garbage from the last 24 hours.

Sordid.