Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Liverpool football club is a family. We make managers feel part of the family when they come no matter where they arrived from.

At Chelsea you are an outsider unless fans take an instant liking to you.

Call it whatever you want but that's the truth and from a fans perspective it must be embarrassing. If you fans had any sense of ambition for your club to truly become great you would be voicing your concern to Abramovich, not a manager who was offered the job.

Well bully for you.

You are right though mate you are looked on as an outsider at this club imho until you prove yourself to be worthy of respect and any adulation,but thats just my opinion.

One thing i don,t do,is go on any other forum and give my opinion on there club players or ground or managers. Why? Cos i couldn,t give a toss. coffee1.gif

Liverpool football club is a family. We make managers feel part of the family when they come no matter where they arrived from.

Call it whatever you want but that's the truth and from a fans perspective it must be embarrassing. If you fans had any sense of ambition for your club to truly become great you would be voicing your concern to Abramovich, not a manager who was offered the job.

Well bully for you.

You are right though mate you are looked on as an outsider at this club imho until you prove yourself to be worthy of respect and any adulation,but thats just my opinion.

One thing i don,t do,is go on any other forum and give my opinion on there club players or ground or managers. Why? Cos i couldn,t give a toss. coffee1.gif

If this was a Chelsea forum then I wouldn't be here but this is a Thailand forum with a Chelsea thread so fair game IMO. Also doesn't hurt from time to time to get opinions from other fans.

Ultimately the club as a whole could do with showing a bit of class now and again and unfortunately that can't be bought. These sorts of things are led from the top down and my observation of Abramovich is that he has none.

Well bully for you.

If this was a Chelsea forum then I wouldn't be here but this is a Thailand forum with a Chelsea thread so fair game IMO. Also doesn't hurt from time to time to get opinions from other fans.

Ultimately the club as a whole could do with showing a bit of class now and again and unfortunately that can't be bought. These sorts of things are led from the top down and my observation of Abramovich is that he has none.

There are opinions, and then there is the continual slagging of my club and it is getting on my tits.

You talk to me about class, King Kenny in his grey shellsuit for the Fa Cup Final Yeah that was classcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by keithsimmonds

You realise at most clubs winning the CL would make the manager a legend in the fans eyes.

No?

Have a think about it.

No one is a legend at this club imho,they are either good at there job or not. I liked Dave Webb as a player,great respect for him and Ron Harris and many others. Eddie Mc Creadie and Ron Neal as managers plus the late Dave Sexton and a few others.I don,t care who wears the shirt,race colour or creed so long as they give 100% (oh and aren,t arrogant)wink.png

I don't understand you lot Keith....and your words offer me scant clues. Obviously I hope the waiter has a torrid time of it for the rest of the season.

Carry on booing and the rest of us will continue to laugh our tits off.

Well bully for you.

You know Abramovich do you? What a silly comment. Could you please define class in your context.

Liverpool is a family, hmmmmm. Lets ask Hodgson shall we.

Track suit for the FA cp final, hahaha.

I'm a bit lost here. Can someone remind me why Di Matteo got the boot?

It was a random mood swing from a boris with bipolar disorder

So its all the fat waiter's fault then.

I wrote on here earlier that none of them would have the balls to criticise their soviet sheikh and they have proven me dsgustingly correct.

Two bob bunch of wannabies.

Why would i wan,t to criticise the owner,with all the success has has brought us?

Sorry i have to correct your spelling mistake it is bought not brought carry on.

When AVB was sacked,Abramovich only wanted Di Matteo as an interim manager till the end of the season.But Di Matteo put a spanner in the works by winning the Champions League,FA Cup and Chelsea starting off this season like a house on fire.

Therefore Abramovich had to stick with him but this recent dodgy spell gave him the opportunity to get rid.

Very harsh on Di Matteo but Abramovich didnt make his millions by being a nice guy.

Surprised that he turned to Benitez who is very single minded and wont tolerate any interference in team matters as could be seen at Liverpool and Inter Milan.

I think it will be only short term and maybe a chance for Benitez to put himself in the shop window for another Premiership club later.

Why would i wan,t to criticise the owner,with all the success has has brought us?

Sorry i have to correct your spelling mistake it is bought not brought carry on.

Of course Man United have never bought anyone !! Or is the moral high ground cut-off point that any team that has spent more than your lot has bought the league but anyone who has spent the same or less is ok?

Of course Man United have never bought anyone !! Or is the moral high ground cut-off point that any team that has spent more than your lot has bought the league but anyone who has spent the same or less is ok?

Anyone can bookmark this. No club apart from Man U man city and chelsea will win the epl in the next 20 years without a £150-£200 million investment over a couple of years.

Football is a business first and a sport second in this era and top businesses don't have their major players on £20k a year.

man utd money generated within the club,city and chelsea from oil and corrupt money,you are both play things for the arab and a corrupt russian,and city owned before by a wanted criminal,you both sold the soul of your clubs,you might as well rename youselves,as you not resemble your clubs of the past both

man utd money generated within the club,city and chelsea from oil and corrupt money,you are both play things for the arab and a corrupt russian,and city owned before by a wanted criminal,you both sold the soul of your clubs,you might as well rename youselves,as you not resemble your clubs of the past both

You neglected to mention that your owners are ginger

You neglected to mention that your owners are ginger

You just won't leave Smokes alone will you?! First his age, now his hair.... biggrin.png

yes also forgot to mention city out spent united for fergies 1sr ten years in charge,as for our ginger owners,fergie has worked miracles keeping us where we are,while those leaches suck us dry.

yes also forgot to mention city out spent united for fergies 1sr ten years in charge,as for our ginger owners,fergie has worked miracles keeping us where we are,while those leaches suck us dry.

Haven't they also reduced your debt by some 400m?

Sucking Carmine with a happy ending biggrin.png

I was about to complain about lowering the tone there Red, but then remembered that this is the Chelsea thread.... biggrin.png

I thought he was getting confusing with the West Ham thread and their song about blowing Bubbles.

Yes, Man U generated money from success. So are you suggesting that the epl would be better without the man city and chelsea money? That would leave Man U winning every year which would diminish the epl's worth and subsequently reduce man u's income. The epl would become a less attractive spl and you the stars wouldn't come.

Really you need to be thankful for city and chelsea.

Such pompous rubbish there!

Grateful!! You lot are havin' a laugh!!! :lol::lol:

Yeah, I suppose because your lot are great against Man U. Remind me when you last title challenge was??

Nothing to do with that.

Football was fine without your mafia monkey and will be equally so when he disappears mysteriously.

Grateful!! You lot are havin' a laugh!!! :lol::lol:

Yeah, I suppose because your lot are great against Man U. Remind me when you last title challenge was??

Nothing to do with that.

Football was fine without your mafia monkey and will be equally so when he disappears mysteriously.

Well at least you have someone to blame your terrible form in the epl on.

Grateful!! You lot are havin' a laugh!!! laugh.pnglaugh.png

Nothing to do with that.

Well at least you have someone to blame your terrible form in the epl on.

Overly sensitive, emotional roller coaster. Talking mumbo jumbo, delusional denial

You and Keith are a pair! You'll always be a small teamw00t.gif

Yes, Man U generated money from success. So are you suggesting that the epl would be better without the man city and chelsea money? That would leave Man U winning every year which would diminish the epl's worth and subsequently reduce man u's income. The epl would become a less attractive spl and you the stars wouldn't come.

Thankful for what exactly? If anything they have defaced football in general with this sugar daddy mentality. Small teams trying buy their way into the history books.

• Like 1

Thankful for what exactly? If anything they have defaced football in general with this sugar daddy mentality. Small teams trying buy their way into the history books.

Well said and hopefully your team will be back up the top challenging again, united and liverpool might not like each other but we both have respect for each others history.