Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

17 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

Southampton aren't playing badly but Chelsea actually look clinical here.

Interesting to watch.

Conte effect. Dispatching ineffective players and molding the squad to his liking.

Another top 4 candidate as if there weren't enough.:cowboy:

• Like 2

Most complete performance I have seen from us this season.Southampton unbeaten at home since February,on a great run in the league,but made to look quite ordinary.Costa sitting on a suspension for the fourth game running and yet no sign of picking up that extra yellow...thank goodness.

• Like 2

yes a very clincal away win,against  S/hampton , who had  some runs on the board

great to see Hazard The Destroyer, regaining his Mojo, and my favourite The Governor,banging in a super strike,and Moses and Matic performances

is it a coincidence since the dropping of the Tortise,we have 4 nude sheets on the spin,or is it  the back three  formation???

never the less it sure beats looking at shitters ditch, which we were  doing at the same stage,  last season

its a traffic jam at the top,  O/G  whats your view on the Kante/Matic combo, looks good to E/S,and main point of our  turn around

a lovely morning to all my readers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

yes a very clincal away win,against  S/hampton , who had  some runs on the board

great to see Hazard The Destroyer, regaining his Mojo, and my favourite The Governor,banging in a super strike,and Moses and Matic performances

is it a coincidence since the dropping of the Tortise,we have 4 nude sheets on the spin,or is it  the back three  formation???

never the less it sure beats looking at shitters ditch, which we were  doing at the same stage,  last season

its a traffic jam at the top,  O/G  whats your view on the Kante/Matic combo, looks good to E/S,and main point of our  turn around

a lovely morning to all my readers

Kante is a top notch midfielder while Matic, from being the same, was mentally ruined by Mourinho and descended to a player who was scared of his own shadow. Conte has repaired the damage off the pitch while Kante, with his energy and industry,  has helped Matic to regain his confidence on the pitch. That's twice I've seen Alonso turned inside out, at the start of a game, then quickly addressing the problem by getting tighter. By the way E/S, Costa's first touch is still rubbish but, at the moment, he's got the Midas touch. 

Went to the Southampton game, got a freeby from a supplier. Only problem was I was in the home end. Hazard scored right in front me I and I nearly got myself thrown out. 

That was a very good performance but more workmanlike than the Everton game. 

The Everton game though! Wow that's probably the best Chelsea performance in maybe years? 

One commentator said Pedro is playing like he did at Barcelon, the other commentator said thats because Chelsea are playing like Barcelona???

Scored 16 conceded 0

Long may it continue 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

One commentator said Pedro is playing like he did at Barcelon, the other commentator said thats because Chelsea are playing like Barcelona???

The latter I think...to a degree.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MrTrip said:

Went to the Southampton game, got a freeby from a supplier. Only problem was I was in the home end. Hazard scored right in front me I and I nearly got myself thrown out. 

That was a very good performance but more workmanlike than the Everton game. 

The Everton game though! Wow that's probably the best Chelsea performance in maybe years? 

Scored 16 conceded 0

Long may it continue 

He's playing better than he did at Barcelona Mr. T.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, carmine said:

Probably not a very good time to be playing you right now.  Rather important we have Alderweirald back to keep Mittens in check

Middlesbrough opened Chelsea up several times Carms, it's just that they couldn't put the final ball on target. Press Chelsea like you did against us and I think you could do them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Middlesbrough opened Chelsea up several times Carms, it's just that they couldn't put the final ball on target. Press Chelsea like you did against us and I think you could do them.

Did Conte play three at the back again?

On 10/3/2016 at 3:57 PM, evenstevens said:

thats a wee bit better ,though against a poor side who will be fighting to remain in the top flight this season

promising shape (back three)

great to see Moses start and put in a promising shift

and the tortise plus the rat not required

another great goal by my old cobber   The Governor

its a  Giddyup super afternoon to all my readers

I'm not sure Lenny McLean would like his nickname associated with your old cobber Mittens E/S.  :shock1:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Yeah. Azpia(whatever)

Dave ,  is commonly used amongst C/sea supporters

On 21 พฤศจิกายน 2559 at 0:59 AM, jellydog said:

What a difference a year makes.

politely beg to differ

E/S thinks the last 6 matchs...

but very tough days ahead, Totts followed by M/city, both the hardest pressers in the E.P.L. which surely will test our back three formation etc etc, to the limit

make or break time,  is here

its  a   Smiling  Governor Good Morning  to all

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MrRed said:

I don't know about that but do know Conte and Kante are most probably the best acquisitions of the season and along with the handful Cuntey Costa up front which i agree.. they are playing really well at the moment...Hazard is back on it and i like the look of Alonso.

And apparently Oscar has grown a "mustache". I didn't recognize him at first.

Played well for 30 minutes,and that was thankfully enough.  Alonso could have made the last 20 minutes less edgy if he had put away that sitter.  Disapointed with Wilian,s first outing for a while (Man _up) pathetic challenge. Costa...wow ...7 games now sitting on one yellow from a suspension. Games come thick and fast this coming month.....squad rotation is a must,cant keep playing that same 11 imho.

• Like 1

must remember that spurs were undefeated, so their great first half was to be expected,its took a peach of a Pedro goal,to turn the advantage our way

why would squad rotation  be needed K/S??? , seven on the trot, we have momentum and confidence,and have had no european games to contend with this season

they should be all fresh as daisy,s, only starting changes would be due to injuries etc etc,thats my call

its  Conte The Great One good morning to all

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

must remember that spurs were undefeated, so their great first half was to be expected,its took a peach of a Pedro goal,to turn the advantage our way

why would squad rotation  be needed K/S??? , seven on the trot, we have momentum and confidence,and have had no european games to contend with this season

they should be all fresh as daisy,s, only starting changes would be due to injuries etc etc,thats my call

its  Conte The Great One good morning to all

Have to say that the way in which Conte has completely transformed so many players is very impressive and Mittens is proving to be a far far better striker with the discipline that the manager seems to have installed in him.

Pedro, Moses, Matic ,Hazard would also be names that have been stand out in their transformation under Conte.  The later two always had it in their of course but Pedro and Moses are revelations

• Like 1