Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Thought Chelsea started well and looked the most likely, City had the better of the 2nd quarter. 2nd half we should have put another in but Chelsea got through it and pulled a goal back (horrible defending by Otamendi and Bravo). We kept leaving the backdoor open chasing a 2nd and Hazard against Kolorov was no contest.
First time I've seen a Chelsea 90 minutes this season and looks like Chelsea of 2 years ago...solid and dogged. If I was a betting man I'd put my money on you lot. Congrats.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

Aguero on Luiz againemoji35.png such a great player with such a spiteful streak. When Luiz landed on SA's heel earlier in the game DL was concerned for his fellow pro but then SA just flips out!
Not the first time. Remember his 2 footed stamp on DL at Wembley maybe 5 years ago? Disgusting challenge which then he got away with. At least today he saw REDemoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CywhaZCW8AAy1HP.jpg

2 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Alonso not so good today, same can be said of Kante to a lesser extent. Bad luck on Cahill for there goal. Costa, at times unbelievable skills on the ball and still very disciplined. That was wilian all over,breathtaking I minute,knob head the next. Never looked under pressure throughout that game despite the chances city had and the possion they had a times. Thought cesc perlo fabregas played well....pass to Costa was perfection. Clinical Chelsea. Well done boys.

I thought Azpilicueta was superb today.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, champers said:

The best central defender on the pitch by a mile. Not bad for full back. Mind you, playing alongside Cahill & Luiz you are bound to look good by comparison.

You do write some attention seeking claptrap sometimes.

On 3/12/2559 at 1:29 AM, BangrakBob said:

Massive cloud hanging, will it effect the football? 

Are we surprised Bob? These vermin seem to be everywhere. Wherever there's kids, whether it be the BBC 'Top of the Pop' studios or junior football, professional or otherwise, there's institutionalised  abuse. I can see this going the same way as the Savile Enquiry. A few deceased characters will be exposed, a circling of wagons to protect the guilty elite and then a long, cumbersome enquiry will take place with a result years down the line. Nowadays, as far as football in the UK is concerned, youngsters are protected with the FA rules of coaching minors. However, in the 60's through to the 80's, it seems you could get away with murder as long as you were a 'face'.

• Like 2

that was a massive away win, we rode out the storm and were becoming more resilience as the game progressed

but

if M/City bury their early chances,it may have been  a different result,but they failed to do that

where  C/Sea did,  scoreline M/City 1...C/Sea 3

another Governor Super Strike, has he ,still got a poor first touch Oldgit,????leading scorer you know!!!

its a top of the table view, good morning to all

• Like 2

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

that was a massive away win, we rode out the storm and were becoming more resilience as the game progressed

but

if M/City bury their early chances,it may have been  a different result,but they failed to do that

where  C/Sea did,  scoreline M/City 1...C/Sea 3

another Governor Super Strike, has he ,still got a poor first touch Oldgit,????leading scorer you know!!!

its a top of the table view, good morning to all

It's improving with confidence E/S, which is more than you can say on Lukaku last night. His first touch made Costa look like Lionel Messi. He was appalling.

• Like 2

Scraped through that one guys. It's so difficult to break down a 10 man defence but thankfully Diego managed to take his single opportunity. It certainly wasn't pretty and I doubt any player scores managed to climb above 6.

That game could have easily been lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

7 hours ago, evenstevens said:

it was pretty much to script, , with W.B.A. playing Pulisball, dropping their wingers back to link up a 6/3/1 formation,making 4 centre backs,throw in time wasting,balant fouls

and you have indeed a tough nut to crack,

but the Governor spared  us  with another Super Strike,

with us on a  roll, expect more of the same type of footy with the  teams coming to The Bridge looking to get just one point,that was Pulis only intention y/day Fullstop

yes looked pretty scappy on the eye, but  thought our team handled Pulisball   very well, (kept on cracking away) until Conte  The  Great One provided  the master stroke, brought on  The  Rat!!!  who,s long pass   up to The Governors  patch of dirt, gave us the winning goal,!!!

no  Bo  Derek  footy  y/day,, but Conte has  the  whole squad , knuckling down,and pulling in his direction, long way to go, but as E/S said a post or two back, great to be in pole one position,and right in the firing line,then looking at shitters ditch ,when Mou The  Special One , was looking for a golden parachute exit to M/U etc etc, those dark days are behind us now (touch wood)

its a Conte good morning  to all my readers and fans,  E/S

Good summary there E/S. Although West Brom's central defence and holding midfield players are slow, they sat deep so, the only way through was via the wings, and that was hard because they have two decent....and quick....wing backs in Phillips and Nyom. Hazard being clattered early on, slowed him down and was struggling to get away from players afterwards. Luiz made a few ricks in the first half, allowing Rondon a run on goal but was better later. On a rare visit to Bangkok, I watched the game with Keith,who was as quiet as a mouse throughout! 

• Like 2

Let's be honest fellas, City should have put you to bed and it was a mistake that got you home against West Brom.

Your run will come to an end, it's how you bounce back that's going to decide the title chase. 

Let's hope you get some nice injuries soon ;)

It's been a good weekend for Chelsea. I still think your defence is dodgy but not as bad as some others. I still fancy Man Utd. They can see a chance to pick off a few above them; not least the noisy neighbours. 2017 could be very, very exciting.

• Like 1

On 13 ธันวาคม 2559 at 7:18 PM, BangrakBob said:

Let's be honest fellas, City should have put you to bed and it was a mistake that got you home against West Brom.

Your run will come to an end, it's how you bounce back that's going to decide the title chase.

Let's hope you get some nice injuries soon ;)

the  jealous death riders have arrived,^^^

TOP  LINE.....perhaps  true to a degree, but  never the less, 6 points, so stick that up your jumper

MIDDLE LINE...yes, the law of averages will catch up, but a Bo Derek of wins  on the trot will more then make up for it

BOTTOM LINE....Hazard  the destroyer not available y/day,our most

dangerous player, but another away win,and over the years    not at a  very happy hunting  ground  for C/sea

next time around get a new gig  to post , you are as boring as shit

will watch the replay of y/day win, sometime during the day,but another win and a nude to go with it,

a lovely good morning to all

• Like 2

15 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Yet another gutsy display by the boys...should have been 5 nil at least...how the f Alonso never got a hat trick i;ll never know. Dave another.masterclass performance,and even Tbeau is coming off his line and using his immense reach to snuff things out. As they constantly say on the underground ......mind the gap ✌

Yeah, we should have blown this mob away but, for half an hour of the second half, we gave the ball away more times than we have in the previous ten games. Willian was diabolical and was rightly dragged off. Fabregas came on and we were much more fluid. What can you say about Azpilicueta? He reminds me of Cavalho at his best. His passing out of defence is incisive and accurate.

Edited by mrbojangles
Fixed the quote
  • Like 1

perhaps the scoreline should have read better, but the shooting boots were not on today,but another nude  win  added  to  a    Bo Derek of nudes,this season

now with Kante and the Governor, not availble on Boxing Day see how we fire, without arguably our best two players this season

a very merry xmas and happy new year to all ,on the footy forum

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

The man with the unpronounceable name, Azpilicueta, has flown under the radar and not got the plaudits he deserves for too long, especially as he plays wrong side most games. Top player.

He's far happier playing in a back three than a back four BB. He isn't as lightning fast as a  conventional full back like Kyle Walker so, was vulnerable to a quick winger last season. This season, that's Victor Moses or Alonso's job to get back and cover the break down the flank.