Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

On 21/3/2560 at 8:10 AM, carmine said:

I don't think we'd catch you even if we won all our remaining games.  its more a case of Chelsea not dropping enough points.  

I doubt we'll beat Burnley anyway, their home form is exceptional.

Burnley bore teams to death, especially when the top clubs come to town. Absolutely no interest in pressing high when the opposition has the ball in their own half, but making sure that all attacking avenues are blocked, so the centre backs and wing backs pass it between themselves for half an hour...... then they fall asleep and make a mistake and Burnley are at 'em.

Sanchez is making the right noises, for a move to  Stamford Bridge

would make a wonderful addition, to our squad ,  to cope with  the C/L, ties , next season

Arsenal are reportably  asking for 50 Mil,  Sanchez  upwards of 250 thou a week wages

peanuts for this players albility, and i want to win, attititude,

how about it Petals and company???

its  a  Gunner Happen, good morning to all

• Like 2

5 hours ago, evenstevens said:

Sanchez is making the right noises, for a move to  Stamford Bridge

would make a wonderful addition, to our squad ,  to cope with  the C/L, ties , next season

Arsenal are reportably  asking for 50 Mil,  Sanchez  upwards of 250 thou a week wages

peanuts for this players albility, and i want to win, attititude,

how about it Petals and company???

its  a  Gunner Happen, good morning to all

I very much doubt he will go to any other EPL team. Bayern Munich are being linked with him and he can team up with his Chilean mate Vidal. I see you buying Gabbiadini from Southampton.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, champers said:

I very much doubt he will go to any other EPL team. Bayern Munich are being linked with him and he can team up with his Chilean mate Vidal. I see you buying Gabbiadini from Southampton.

Not for me thanks. He's done well, since signing  for Southampton, but he hasn't been here five minutes. He did OK in Italy without setting the place alight. I'm inclined to stick with Batshuayi who has got loads of potential and needs game time to give him confidence.

• Like 2

Well 2 really very very poor pieces of defending cost us that game.Kick up the arsse for Costa needed, all those crosses into the box and he didn,t get anywhere near em....blokes not been anything like was since the chink link imo.  Still no excuses we had plenty of time,possession and chances to turn that game around. Bit for Conte to think about before the City game.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Well 2 really very very poor pieces of defending cost us that game.Kick up the arsse for Costa needed, all those crosses into the box and he didn,t get anywhere near em....blokes not been anything like was since the chink link imo.  Still no excuses we had plenty of time,possession and chances to turn that game around. Bit for Conte to think about before the City game.

We got the early goal then, unusually for us, we got over confident and lost our discipline defensively. It was like the Alamo after that but Zaha always looked dangerous on the break and Benteke decided for once, that he would break sweat.

• Like 2

little late ,had to wait for a replay, just one of those days ,where  we threw  everything ,including the kitchen sink, at them but rub of the green deserted us,due to last ditch good defending by Palace, all in all we played very well,but   those two goals in 90 seconds by Palace was the real killer, not our overall performance, perhaps the Governor  should have got on the score sheet, but again it was just one of those days, vital  one coming up with M/City,

its Squeaky Bum Time good morning to all

• Like 1

^Yours was a cracking game for the neutral. Hazard was magic 1st half. Some excellent Palace defending and they looked dangerous on the occasional break. Brilliant move and then save by your goalie at the end. Some days it ain't going in no matter what you throw at it.

• Like 2

What's Conte gonna do tonight. Can't play Pedro at rwb gets bullied to easily,might have to play Zouma instead in front of, or behind Dave if Moses ain't fit. Cahill is the worry for me,Mou targeted him,so will Pep, he just does not look comfortable when up against pace, which will  be supplied by either KDB or Sterling. All of which means Alonso will have to be on his game and look for that give and go before he even receives the ball. Need Costa to be at his very best....and all will be fine ?

• Like 1

Didn't think John Stones would have such a say in the title run in!

Looks like Mittens is in for a ban for a rather unpleasant reaction against Kompany.  Not exactly doing his manager any favours.

3 hours ago, MrTrip said:

Can't see any retrospective action for Costa, ref gave free kick so FA can't revisit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^right on the money, Mr Trip,  my old cobber, Carmsy is going for breaks....

Massive win, not the best performance of the season,but coming off a loss ,at home to Palace,,it was vital

C/sea  have  this season   been out played in matchs, for greater periods, but manage to knuckle down with gritty displays,such as last nite,and come up with a win due to

our manager Conte The Great One, bonding  the squad to  reach these heights,and surely deserves  any credit which comes his way

all in all , its us and Totts, left for the E.P.L . Title  2016/17

a nice late arvo to all

• Like 1

15 hours ago, evenstevens said:

^^^^^right on the money, Mr Trip,  my old cobber, Carmsy is going for breaks....

Massive win, not the best performance of the season,but coming off a loss ,at home to Palace,,it was vital

C/sea  have  this season   been out played in matchs, for greater periods, but manage to knuckle down with gritty displays,such as last nite,and come up with a win due to

our manager Conte The Great One, bonding  the squad to  reach these heights,and surely deserves  any credit which comes his way

all in all , its us and Totts, left for the E.P.L . Title  2016/17

a nice late arvo to all

Mind games cobber, mind games!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Thank goodness Hazard is playing out of his skin.....cos Costa certainly ain't. Alonso,s goal was just what we needed to finally put the game to bed.

He was trundling around the pitch like a cart horse. Commentating, Kevin Kilbane reckons he offers so much, even when he's not scoring, drawing the centre backs so that others find space. I looked, I studied his every move but I saw nothing to support his statement.

Everybody else had decent games. Before that superb free kick by Alonso, there was a period where we looked jaded and leggy, but that goal rejuvenated us so that we saw out the game without too many scares.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Thank goodness Hazard is playing out of his skin.....cos Costa certainly ain't.

a few short weeks ago you were slagging Harzard The Destroyer  performances  , Petals you are a flip flopper and a very good one at  that ,BTW The Governor is back on the scoring  sheets

56 minutes ago, oldgit said:

He was trundling around the pitch like a cart horse. Commentating, Kevin Kilbane reckons he offers so much, even when he's not scoring, drawing the centre backs so that others find space. I looked, I studied his every move but I saw nothing to support his statement.

Everybody else had decent games. Before that superb free kick by Alonso, there was a period where we looked jaded and leggy, but that goal rejuvenated us so that we saw out the game without too many scares.

The Governor a carthorse ?? sure that Conte The Great One would immediately pull the plug on him, if his performances on the pitch and at training,were to that quote

Kevin Kilbrane is on the money, and how can you studied his every move from your t.v arm chair??? and  we were tired and leggy ,well fluff me

Liverpool, Arsenal,and  Totts,failed to get max points this season at Bournemouth, tired and leggy, feel that  rolling up your sleeves and gritting it out ,is  correct call  last nite and on many occassions this season,  summimg up a very fine away win when needed, as Totts  smashing win , before our kick off time ,put us under the pump to get those three massive points, both of you geezers need to relax and look at the postives for a change

a very nice morning  to all

• Like 1

5 hours ago, evenstevens said:

a few short weeks ago you were slagging Harzard The Destroyer  performances  , Petals you are a flip flopper and a very good one at  that ,BTW The Governor is back on the scoring  sheets

The Governor a carthorse ?? sure that Conte The Great One would immediately pull the plug on him, if his performances on the pitch and at training,were to that quote

Kevin Kilbrane is on the money, and how can you studied his every move from your t.v arm chair??? and  we were tired and leggy ,well fluff me

Liverpool, Arsenal,and  Totts,failed to get max points this season at Bournemouth, tired and leggy, feel that  rolling up your sleeves and gritting it out ,is  correct call  last nite and on many occassions this season,  summimg up a very fine away win when needed, as Totts  smashing win , before our kick off time ,put us under the pump to get those three massive points, both of you geezers need to relax and look at the postives for a change

a very nice morning  to all

We are but Costa isn't one of them. Hazard is absolutely different tackle to that sloth and, time after time, was desperately trying to set him up for a goal scoring opportunity but Costa let him down. There are strikers out there who are a far better fit than him in this team.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

What's this about Conte going to bags of cash Inter next season, family not settled etc..

Tittle tattle by his agent Bob. Inter and their Chinese backers want him for sure. His family is still in Italy but Conte has stated that he wants them to settle in London next season. If they don't, that will be the only reason for him returning.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, evenstevens said:

where ??? may E/S   asked ,  and available for next season,

Anyone's available at a price, cobber. Alexis Sanchez, Lukaku ( Not a fan myself. However, I hate the idea of buying back a player we let go for peanuts. Abramovich should sack someone for this clanger),  Griezmann, Torres (only joking), definitely not Morata,  Aubameyang, then there's our Tammy who's banging them in for a shit side. Persevere with Batshuiyi and try Loftus - Cheek as an out -and -out striker. He's got the build, more importantly pace and an eye for goal. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, oldgit said:

Lukaku ( Not a fan myself. However, I hate the idea of buying back a player we let go for peanuts. Abramovich should sack someone for this clanger),  

Wasnt Lukaku sold for 28 Million Quid ?

That isnt "peanuts" and it was quite a good price, considering the quality of the player 

17 minutes ago, oldgit said:

Anyone's available at a price, cobber. Alexis Sanchez, Lukaku ( Not a fan myself. However, I hate the idea of buying back a player we let go for peanuts. Abramovich should sack someone for this clanger),  Griezmann, Torres (only joking), definitely not Morata,  Aubameyang, then there's our Tammy who's banging them in for a shit side. Persevere with Batshuiyi and try Loftus - Cheek as an out -and -out striker. He's got the build, more importantly pace and an eye for goal.

Firstly , for a mistake that i posted, it was a own goal by Bournemouth, not scored by  The Governor , finally saw a replay to morning, my appolgies for that

there we go , big boots to fill, as he will be off for sure at the end of the season, only Griezmann and The Big Sack Lukaku get my nod,

Sanchez is my pet favourite , but not in a strikers role, leave that to Conte The  Great One where to employ him,if we buy him

from the replay, Moses put in another strong shift, we have certainly missed him,as Pedro,s cannot do his shift as good, Luiz got a dose of the wobbles a couple times, but under Conte his defensive duties  have   improved out of sight  this season

a very nice morning to all

• Like 1