Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

A very stodgy 1 Nude Win against a defence stacked S/sea side ,who ably blunted  our attacks, but a precious three points gained, to keep in the Top Four:smile:  ,young Christensen is growing on me , as each match goe,s by, he possibly could be our best find of the season (touch wood) :smile:

a  Chimp of a  good morning to all ,    O/G ,    Wombat is having a nap ,   early A.M  kick off has knackered him,so the Chimp has filled in for him:smile:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

Well 3-0 would have flattered them as it turned out. Were you thinking the same before we went to Palace?

Swansea have been horrible, I couldn't see anything other than a pasting to be hones.

Looks like the dug in, I shall think a bit longer about their next match a Stoke.

I thought we played within ourselves and only upped the tempo when we needed too, probably with the Atletico Madrid game in mind on Tuesday. Their first goal was very sloppy defending by us, and was the kick up the arse the team needed to concentrate on the job in hand.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oldgit said:

I thought we played within ourselves and only upped the tempo when we needed too, probably with the Atletico Madrid game in mind on Tuesday. Their first goal was very sloppy defending by us, and was the kick up the arse the team needed to concentrate on the job in hand.

In horse racing terms we won in a canter.....unlike the donkey i backed yesterday at Newbury....soon to be seen inside a sesame seed bun :saai:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

In horse racing terms we won in a canter.....unlike the donkey i backed yesterday at Newbury....soon to be seen inside a sesame seed bun :saai:

Steer clear of the Newbury branch of McDonalds. 

• Like 2

Not a bad game that....there keeper was mom for me,some very smart saves. ( rumour has it he might be coming to us) we will see. I am happy with Tbeau. Zappacosta fitted into the left wb role pretty well (gave Alonso) a much needed rest.Bakayoko another relatively poor display to match the one he had at Anfield...but he is only 23 so still plenty of time for him. Psg in the knockout stages for us i suppose....personally i am rather pleased that the 2nd leg will be away....if you dont concede more than 1 in the 1st leg...then i think you are in the driving seat imo.

• Like 2

Before a ball was kicked , i would  have happily settled to go through to the last 16   where anything can happen   ,its does,nt matter who the draw favours, one has to beat  who ever they face,,over two legs which evens the odds  considerable     in my view   ,this season its a lottery   who will be the winner

good luck to all, its a nice Wombat evening to all

just read Conte,s comments on C/sea  website  after West Ham defeat

he came out with the same  Sh#t, my players are tired playing three times a week etc etc

well Conte , i am getting tired of reading your tired Sh#t, so the the players must be feeling same effect as me

you are on 9 mil plus a season, quit your tired sh#t and freshened up the run on side,with what you have in your squad lighten up your gruelling torture training drills, even  give them a day off, (next thing he will be whinging about the up coming t/f window)keep this jabber up and i will be very pleased to see u out on your arse ,u seemed to conviently forget other clubs face the same congested fixtures but most get on with it, and on far less money then u are earning, do hope Roman has his helicopter coming out of the hanger,if Conte keeps this diatribe up after a each defeat or before each match is  being played, Roman will have the final say, POW!!! POW!!! POW!!  our next manager is ????

its a Wombat good morning to all

12 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Oops. :post-4641-1156694572:

West Ham did exactly what they did against us last season and got away with it.  Simple as that.  I bet no one on the forum barks on about Chelsea bottling it.  They didn't of course i know, but just saying....

• Haha 1

Just really sloppy defending for there goal.  Also surprised Conte took Bakayoko off at half time as he was almost a 3rd striker in that 1st half which we needed as it was giving both Hazard and Morata a Little bit more space to work in. A definite kick in the "jacobs" was that result and now a Tuesday trip to Huddersfield buoyed by there 1st win in for games is going to test our resolve. Still a draw in the Manc derby and its just a point lost.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, evenstevens said:

he came out with the same  Sh#t, my players are tired playing three times a week etc etc

well Conte , i am getting tired of reading your tired Sh#t, so the the players must be feeling same effect as me

you are on 9 mil plus a season, quit your tired sh#t and freshened up the run on side,with what you have in your squad lighten up your gruelling torture training drills, even  give them a day off, (next thing he will be whinging about the up coming t/f window)keep this jabber up and i will be very pleased to see u out on your arse ,u seemed to conviently forget other clubs face the same congested fixtures but most get on with it, and on far less money then u are earning, do hope Roman has his helicopter coming out of the hanger,if Conte keeps this diatribe up after a each defeat or before each match is  being played, Roman will have the final say, POW!!! POW!!! POW!!  our next manager is ????

He didn't say they bottled it then ? :cheesy: :cheesy:

Edited by alfieconn

On 10/12/2560 at 7:48 AM, evenstevens said:

Hmm, the club have an in - house medical team that monitor the players physical and mental well being so, if Conte's "gruelling torture training drills" get out of hand, they will be straight in advising him to ease up on the throttle. No, Wombat old chap, whether we like it or not, the players looked a spent force on Saturday and, with our squad, that lacks  depth and quality to boot,  (THAT blame you can lay at the door of the board during the Summer transfer window. Maybe Emanolo fell on his sword and took the blame for the relative mediocrity of the signings. Didn't take him long to get another job did it though?) , plus our poor performances always seem to follow a midweek Champions League fixture and, all in all, our most important players weren't at the races. I know you can say that these players are finely tuned athletes and shouldn't get tired, and I would agree with you but, what other explanation could there be for that woeful effort? The facts tell you that we won the League last season, without the distraction of Champions League football while, this season, we've got it.

• Like 2

i respect your above comments Old Galah ,but Conte tiredness malarky is wearing thin,its only half way through the season,and he has been schrilling it for couple months or so ,yes a very ordinary t/f window all signed players have barely got a pass in my books.but will not hang any out to dry until the season is finished,  C/sea  needs immediate signings in the winter t/f window, to cover their short fallings,otherwise a  C/L place is in danger, my prime target would be  Alexis Sanchez and break the bank to get his sevices,and get Hazard The Destroyer,  King Kante  and Big Beak Courtios under lock and key,  otherwise the likely suspects  will be sniffing  big time it has also occurred to me, we have no on the feild leader at all, when the going gets tough they are as precious as diamonds,over the last decade or so we always had abundance of such characters , from  Drogba to Lamps to J.T. and so on and so on

see how the board reacts to the up and coming t/f window and see if it is to Conte,s  liking ,thats the burning question

a lovely arvo to all my loyal fans on the Footy Forum

Edited by evenstevens
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, evenstevens said:

i respect your above comments Old Galah ,but Conte tiredness malarky is wearing thin,its only half way through the season,and he has been schrilling it for couple months or so ,yes a very ordinary t/f window all signed players have barely got a pass in my books.but will not hang any out to dry until the season is finished,  C/sea  needs immediate signings in the winter t/f window, to cover their short fallings,otherwise a  C/L place is in danger, my prime target would be  Alexis Sanchez and break the bank to get his sevices,and get Hazard The Destroyer,  King Kante  and Big Beak Courtios under lock and key,  otherwise the likely suspects  will be sniffing  big time it has also occurred to me, we have no on the feild leader at all, when the going gets tough they are as precious as diamonds,over the last decade or so we always had abundance of such characters , from  Drogba to Lamps to J.T. and so on and so on

see how the board reacts to the up and coming t/f window and see if it is to Conte,s  liking ,thats the burning question

a lovely arvo to all my loyal fans on the Footy Forum

Edited 4 hours ago by evenstevens 

Just a couple of points evenstevens.

Firstly; your posts have improved no end since you were nominated as TVF 'poster of the year'. Not rubbed anyone up YET. You were not nominated for your niceness.

I don't think you would have posted such a pesimistic tale of woe before the Irons match. We ill bounce back. Have to take the rough with the smooth more.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Just a couple of points evenstevens.

Firstly; your posts have improved no end since you were nominated as TVF 'poster of the year'. Not rubbed anyone up YET. You were not nominated for your niceness.

I don't think you would have posted such a pesimistic tale of woe before the Irons match. We ill bounce back. Have to take the rough with the smooth more.

did,nt know that i have been nominated for TVF poster of the year until i read the above, pick some votes up,butDave2is lengths in front ,be nice to run second behind such a super poster,so to my many fans on theFootyForum give me a kick in the flanks,to run second and i promise i will not rub anyone up New Year, Aand that will take some doing, its a beddy byes plus cast a vote for E/S nite to all

12 hours ago, owl sees all said:

nominated as TVF 'poster of the year'. Not rubbed anyone up YET. You were not nominated for your niceness.

I

O.S.A. lets get things straight

i post without Fear  or Favour  have a very sound knowledge from experience at representive level how football works etc etc perhaps in another code (rugby league) but its just about  the same deal in many aspects ,as for being nice   rather be a straight shooter  then sucking up to each other on this forum as the Clique or Inn Crowd  do, they have  be ganging up on me since i joined the Footy Forum have no qualms about that   its there opinion of me , but  at the risk of repeating myself E/S posts without Fear or Favour  back to footy

Conte the Jerk  is still  on his fruitless tiredness slagging spiel  saying

Morata is out against Huddersfeild due to Tiredness and  Back injury  LOL ,and touches on the up coming t/f window in a more diplomatic way, but still pionting the bone at Roman and company, if he had half a brain he would close up  on interviews relating to C/SEA  t/f  policy just say we are working on the matter ( keep it in house, ) and say next question please  ,he also mentioned the training scheldule  given to him to get his players in  to shape against Huddersfeild another load of MARLARKY, this geezer / jerk better get his marbles into place and manager his squad which available to him ,thats what he is being paid 9 mil a year for,  and Huddersfeild are in fine fettle ,and its going to be a tough one to win away (in our present form and tiredness mind)fear the worst but will  keep my fingers crossed   a nice morning to all

10 hours ago, evenstevens said:

O.S.A. lets get things straight

i post without Fear  or Favour  have a very sound knowledge from experience at representive level how football works etc etc perhaps in another code (rugby league) but its just about  the same deal in many aspects ,as for being nice   rather be a straight shooter  then sucking up to each other on this forum as the Clique or Inn Crowd  do, they have  be ganging up on me since i joined the Footy Forum have no qualms about that   its there opinion of me , but  at the risk of repeating myself E/S posts without Fear or Favour  back to footy

Conte the Jerk  is still  on his fruitless tiredness slagging spiel  saying

Morata is out against Huddersfeild due to Tiredness and  Back injury  LOL ,and touches on the up coming t/f window in a more diplomatic way, but still pionting the bone at Roman and company, if he had half a brain he would close up  on interviews relating to C/SEA  t/f  policy just say we are working on the matter ( keep it in house, ) and say next question please  ,he also mentioned the training scheldule  given to him to get his players in  to shape against Huddersfeild another load of MARLARKY, this geezer / jerk better get his marbles into place and manager his squad which available to him ,thats what he is being paid 9 mil a year for,  and Huddersfeild are in fine fettle ,and its going to be a tough one to win away (in our present form and tiredness mind)fear the worst but will  keep my fingers crossed   a nice morning to all

You can straight shoot without insulting people though...just saying