Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

2 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

What a pizs poor 1st half that was...from probably our strongest starting 11 bar Christensen. Got to speed it up in this second half and do a damn sight more.....especially given the current score at manc utd.

Coupon busters at the mo

Another stuttering performance ,but 3 points ,plusThe Whinging  Iti   has ditched his tracksuit again ,perhaps Roman The Jew has granted his wishes for good buying,  up and coming T/F window,  a back up  striker is badly needed,  the pest Peter Vardy  would be my choice and a attacking midfeilder Sanchez or Lamar  to shore up Hazard who has given his best all season,just needs some help in the middle ,and Sandro to replace hit and miss Zappa 

why doe,s The Whinger continually use the 3x5x2 formation,( hope he is reading my post again ) at least change it to a  3x4x3 or 4x4x2  when we hit speed humps like E/Ton or B/Ton etc etc, or throw the dice during the match, fluffed me  Whinger, they got u worked out, wake up you are in the EPL  where diversity is needed,if not get a number 1 haircut to match your suit perhaps that may add some type of change in tactics you are presently using  where the players need a freshening from the stale 3x5x2 ,  got my drift ?????? a  belated nice xmas and a happy new year to all my fans on the Footy Forum

Edited by evenstevens

13 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

What a pizs poor 1st half that was...from probably our strongest starting 11 bar Christensen. Got to speed it up in this second half and do a damn sight more.....especially given the current score at manc utd.

Quite right Keith. Alonso and Moses provided no penetration down the flanks and it was left to Hazard, as usual, to find the invention. Slightly better second half where I'm sure Conte instructed them to attack the full backs and not opt out by recycling the ball back to the defenders. Everything then gets congested in midfield. Hazard badly needs some support because, every game, he is getting clattered for his efforts. Alonso's goal doesn't disguise to me, his limitations and chronic lack of pace. Against teams that defend, I'd rather Kenedy play on the left.

• Like 2

honestly u pair pf galahs.conte has played his hand so many times.even wombat knows where the ball is going.its not our wingbacks to blamr you pair of galajs.its whinging contelack of tactics.different formations to add a touch of spice to our attack then the goals will come.

honestly u pair pf galahs.conte has played his hand so many times.even wombat knows where the ball is going.its not our wingbacks to blamr you pair of galajs.its whinging contelack of tactics.different formations to add a touch of spice to our attack then the goals will come.

26 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

any difference to a brit.or yank.or kiwi.or aussie  so on .so  on. do e.s. a favour and get a life u..???

If you would like to label people as to which Country that they come from then please call Mr Abramovic *Roman , the Russian *

3 hours ago, oldgit said:

Quite right Keith. Alonso and Moses provided no penetration down the flanks and it was left to Hazard, as usual, to find the invention. Slightly better second half where I'm sure Conte instructed them to attack the full backs and not opt out by recycling the ball back to the defenders. Everything then gets congested in midfield. Hazard badly needs some support because, every game, he is getting clattered for his efforts. Alonso's goal doesn't disguise to me, his limitations and chronic lack of pace. Against teams that defend, I'd rather Kenedy play on the left.

Couldn,t agree more...especially when it comes to Alonso....he has an easy ride imo....always unmarked loads of time on the ball and its back to Rudiger or Cahill ....or forward to Hazard who has 2 defenders hunting him down...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

Couldn,t agree more...especially when it comes to Alonso....he has an easy ride imo....always unmarked loads of time on the ball and its back to Rudiger or Cahill ....or forward to Hazard who has 2 defenders hunting him down...

Yes, and to progress as a team, we need pace and invention on the flanks so that Hazard's workload is reduced. Alonso has a mean free kick and is an intelligent player but that's all he's got going for him. Moses works hard but hasn't the acceleration or the pace to make things happen. Fabregas is regressing as a playmaker (slow and laboured on the ball) and also needs replacing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, oldgit said:

Quite right Keith. Alonso and Moses provided no penetration down the flanks

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

Couldn,t agree more...especially when it comes to Alonso....he has an easy ride imo....always unmarked loads of time on the ball

pair of galahs please note that Moses and Alonso are wing backs whose main priorty are to stop the opposing sides from scoring etc etc and play a  lesser role in taking  teams to the cleaners, they are basically  defenders ,and here both of you,s laying into them ,both  played very important parts in last years EPL title win, this season our not so good performances to this point of time is not down to them alone, our new signings  (apart  from Morata) to date have,nt come up to expectations and Conte tactics of playing 3x5x2 is as stale,  as last months loaf of bread, i am not prepared to lay into any player( apart from Bat Kitkat) until the season is over,just got my fingers crossed the upcoming T/F window can find a remedy to our not convincing performances, a second proven striker is badly needed to start with,  plus a intellegient midfeilder who can pull some strings which are broken now, not just leaving it all to Hazard The  Destroyer to fulfill, its Wombat signing off

1 hour ago, oldgit said:

Yes, and to progress as a team, we need pace and invention on the flanks so that Hazard's workload is reduced. Alonso has a mean free kick and is an intelligent player but that's all he's got going for him. Moses works hard but hasn't the acceleration or the pace to make things happen. Fabregas is regressing as a playmaker (slow and laboured on the ball) and also needs replacing.

Yep team /squad does need a bit of an overhaul.....especially down the left side. Take me hat off to both Dave and Rudiger who have filled in at lb when its not there natural position.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, sanemax said:

No, its inappropriate to call someone by their Religion .

Some people would call you a pc <deleted> or something along those lines, it's without exception that those who say or think that are not nice people, fortunately their numbers are in decline. Well done for calling it out.

7 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Some people would call you a pc <deleted> or something along those lines, it's without exception that those who say or think that are not nice people, fortunately their numbers are in decline. Well done for calling it out.

There are some people who stand behind the "anti-pc" banner , just to legitimise themselves being rude , obnoxious or just impolite .

On 12/28/2017 at 12:47 PM, evenstevens said:

whats your call now. on your 40 mil valuation of the bat  as its likely he is on his way to the t.f lounge.

To be fair, i don't know one aussie that has a clue about English football so i don't see why you should be any different but with that in mind i always give you the benefit of the doubt but may i suggest you stick to Aussie rules or Rugby League so as not to make yourself look a burke anymore than you already do ! incidentally how did you come to support Chelsea ? your local team was they ?  

perhaps a 5 nude win,but against a intended weaken poor Stoke,   Arsenal will see how we are actually going

Drinky  for  Baka against  Arsenal ???

Baka  to date has been very ordinary, appears so cumbersome on the ball,  so i  would give Drinky a start against Arsenal

a   Wombat  happy new year to all

On 31/12/2017 at 7:26 AM, evenstevens said:

perhaps a 5 nude win,but against a intended weaken poor Stoke,   Arsenal will see how we are actually going

Drinky  for  Baka against  Arsenal ???

Baka  to date has been very ordinary, appears so cumbersome on the ball,  so i  would give Drinky a start against Arsenal

a   Wombat  happy new year to all

after seeing the replay.drinky .deserves to be in the run on side against arsenal .he brings a nice stability to the m/f and has a wide range of passes .see if it happens  morata and drinky are my only two t.f buys this season that have met my approval.the others are struggling to make their presence felt .but wait to the end of seson for my final call

On 12/31/2017 at 7:26 AM, evenstevens said:

perhaps a 5 nude win,

It would be a bit unfair on the five that had to play with no clothes on and it would be problematic for the Ref trying to book players, if they had no numbers on their backs

12 minutes ago, oldgit said:

Big game tonight lads. Arsenal have some injury issues with Kolasinac, Ramsey, Giroud out and Koscielny and Ozil having late fitness tests. We don't have any worries injury wise. Also, we've had an extra day's rest over this busy period (Hazard even longer!). This is a good opportunity to beat them at their gaff. I think Wenger will view this match with trepidation so, I expect him to play Coquelin to try and combat Kante's influence. Their defensive back line is definitely their weak link, so we need to get at them as soon as possible by playing long to Morata and Hazard. I'd rather Drinkwater do that job, rather than Fabregas, because he's as slow as me and will have no time on the ball with their midfield.

Even away this should be 3 points. Arsenal's defense is in tatters.

2 hours ago, oldgit said:

Big game tonight lads. Arsenal have some injury issues with Kolasinac, Ramsey, Giroud out and Koscielny and Ozil having late fitness tests. We don't have any worries injury wise. Also, we've had an extra day's rest over this busy period (Hazard even longer!). This is a good opportunity to beat them at their gaff. I think Wenger will view this match with trepidation so, I expect him to play Coquelin to try and combat Kante's influence. Their defensive back line is definitely their weak link, so we need to get at them as soon as possible by playing long to Morata and Hazard. I'd rather Drinkwater do that job, rather than Fabregas, because he's as slow as me and will have no time on the ball with their midfield.

Got to win tonight....and i expect us too. Conte might play all 3 of Kante DD and Baka..plus keep Rudiger in. 

• Like 1