Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

3 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Not sure which thread to post this but bore off.

Hazard was good though.

Always support the side with a chance to beat Mourinho. It is written.:thumbsup:

• Sad 1

A hard fought victory and very nice to finish off the season with a major trophy. Every player contributed, as well they had to in the second half when United belatedly turned up.

I guess those that think we've got a "Jerk" for a manager and have similarly infantile names for some of OUR players will be crying themselves to sleep tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Super nervous end to the season and now at least it wasn’t a complete right off. Onwards and upwards, let’s see how the summer pans out[emoji170][emoji170]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

Super nervous end to the season and now at least it wasn’t a complete right off. Onwards and upwards, let’s see how the summer pans outemoji170.pngemoji170.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After that win its a long trip north.

Hopefully Barca were watching Hazard's performance. :w00t:

5 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Hopefully Barca were watching Hazard's performance. :w00t:

Plank if i was in your shoe,s my main concern would be Kane,s case , not Hazard,  Kane has had a up graded contract on the table since last january,and from reports doubling his wage from 110 k per week to 200k plus,and not a word said from either party uuumm???,whilst Hazard has received a up grade contract at 300k per week,and openly spoke about it a few days back as i posted ,he is happy at C/sea and will sign providing the club heirachy show that they are going to make new signings etc etc and a plan to go forward, from this dismal season,and from his performance in  y/day,s F.A. cup final perhaps some common ground may have been met  between both party,s ,so Plank instead of trolling your  above crap on our thread ,fluff off back to your  to another silverless season ,followed by a mngr who has,nt won a fart coming up to a decade ,and Loser  Levy two small farts in approx two decades,

have a lovely morning , you poor deluded  mug

7 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Nice to win that one,and everbody played there part. For me Alonso is still far too slow for where he plays and just did not get out to Valencia quick enough. Luckily for us, for some reason Valencia didn,t fancy taking him on. Moses the same, gave Young 10yds of space all game. Would like to have seen Willian on the pitch for longer,doing his stop start runs, without the stop.....then maybe we could have got £55/60 mil instead of £45 mill for him with his transfer to Ot.  

One thing,Wembley will not feel like an away game for us.....how many times we played there now.......kin loads.

Watching the game form here it just feels strange not to have been there, but I guess I've served my time!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

One thing,Wembley will not feel like an away game for us.....how many times we played there now.......kin loads.

A great game at Wembley next Saturday. Come on you Cottagers.

Hoping to see 'West London Derbies' next season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, evenstevens said:

Plank if i was in your shoe,s my main concern would be Kane,s case , not Hazard,  Kane has had a up graded contract on the table since last january,and from reports doubling his wage from 110 k per week to 200k plus,and not a word said from either party uuumm???,whilst Hazard has received a up grade contract at 300k per week,and openly spoke about it a few days back as i posted ,he is happy at C/sea and will sign providing the club heirachy show that they are going to make new signings etc etc and a plan to go forward, from this dismal season,and from his performance in  y/day,s F.A. cup final perhaps some common ground may have been met  between both party,s ,so Plank instead of trolling your  above crap on our thread ,fluff off back to your  to another silverless season ,followed by a mngr who has,nt won a fart coming up to a decade ,and Loser  Levy two small farts in approx two decades,

have a lovely morning , you poor deluded  mug

It was a dismal cup final and a very negative performance.

Still enjoy your Thursday nights!

• Like 1

Congrats to the fellow upstarts in winning and beating the establishment :smile:

I'd been out in the sun all day, was tired and dehydrated so I could only keep my eyes open till halftime. Thought Hazard looked a marquee player yesterday (were Sanchez and Pogbaa playing? ).

Anyone know if it's repeated sometime on Thai tv? Like to enjoy it knowing ManU lost :smile: :smile:

Edited by Bredbury Blue
  • Like 1

Just now, Rc2702 said:

The most entertaining part of that match was seeing Jones morph into Terry butcher. 

Glad to see Utd lose though.

How the <deleted> he got in the England squad is beyond me. Hazard will make mince of him again for sure. 

..............well done Chelsea. I know he's not universally popular but I like Conte. He brings a genuine passion the average supporter can relate to. 

• Like 2

Congrats to Chelsea, Jose sore looser as usual.

Was a crap game for the neutral, surely end of season, both teams should be going for it. I am slowly loosing interest when it comes to some of the top teams, too cagey and negative. Do like to watch the likes of Spurs Liverpool and Man City.

Am looking forward to the Villa game, hoping for a cracker, is it at Wembley?

Another disgusting aspect of the game, when Ref gave penalty & yellow card, to see 3 Chelsea players surround the Ref and demand a red, as if the Ref is going to say " OK lads, you are right, I will change that to red". He should have yellow carded all 3. And the sight of the manager going mental on the sideline, demanding a red. So sad, would not happen in rugby.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Pleased as punch with that result, shame about the match for entertainment value. 

See Hazard is piping up in the media lately, which is not something you see from him much. I guess with the cooling of interest from Real Madrid he has to try and get the changes he wants at Chelses AGAIN now, if he’s to stay. 

The F.A Cup was  a fizzer spectacle as most F.A Cups are now   in  modern days,   as for Hazard comments above   etc etc, great to have a player to call a spade a spade  E/S would up his present  money on offer, secure his services, for life, and become club captain , then this great player can be a circuit breaker,between the mngr (who ever.) in the future, and the heirachy, this season our Jerk has frozen very capable and proven players on a whim, because his tactics are Sh#t .and they have objected to it, ,    during Romans  sucessful tenure we have always had player leaders in the sheds or  on the pitch, my view is that Hazard is the man to  carry out  the same huge challenge,and at risking of repeating my self y/days performance was  a player on a mission, to get back in competition with M/City and Liverpool, who are the best in the E.P.L.,  forget the rest of imposters   a nice evening to all

1 minute ago, evenstevens said:

The F.A Cup was  a fizzer spectacle as most F.A Cups are now   in  modern days,   as for Hazard comments above   etc etc, great to have a player to call a spade a spade  E/S would up his present  money on offer, secure his services, for life, and become club captain , then this great player can be a circuit breaker,between the mngr (who ever.) in the future, and the heirachy, this season our Jerk has frozen very capable and proven players on a whim, because his tactics are Sh#t .and they have objected to it, ,    during Romans  sucessful tenure we have always had player leaders in the sheds or  on the pitch, my view is that Hazard is the man to  carry out  the same huge challenge,and at risking of repeating my self y/days performance was  a player on a mission, to get back in competition with M/City and Liverpool, who are the best in the E.P.L.,  forget the rest of imposters   a nice evening to all

Are you not concerned that Hazard is carrying to much weight in the dressing room? I know he was part of the Jose revolt and it appears his influence with regard to Conte's position seems substantial enough.

2 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

See the above right there. That is why it is so clear you know nothing and I do mean absolutely nothing about football. Make hazard the captain? Listen son you need to seriously consider never commenting on a football forum again. If I was a mod on this forum I'd ban you for life for impersonating a football fan, badly.

Abramovich is still waiting for his visa to be renewed since April. Why now after all these years residing in the UK? It's no doubt, due to the increased tension between the governments of the UK and Russia. He's known to be very 'pally' with Putin. If this goes on, Abramovich WILL pull the plug. It's in his nature that no one, not even the government, f***ks around with him.

This could get messy for us with the new redevelopment of the Bridge in danger, Then there's the question of a prospective new manager. Who would want to come to a club in limbo? Then there's some players contract issues to be resolved. If Abramovich was to be refused entry for good, there should be a few interested parties that would purchase a successful club like Chelsea.

20 hours ago, hackjam said:

Congrats to Chelsea, Jose sore looser as usual.

Was a crap game for the neutral, surely end of season, both teams should be going for it. I am slowly loosing interest when it comes to some of the top teams, too cagey and negative. Do like to watch the likes of Spurs Liverpool and Man City.

Am looking forward to the Villa game, hoping for a cracker, is it at Wembley?

Another disgusting aspect of the game, when Ref gave penalty & yellow card, to see 3 Chelsea players surround the Ref and demand a red, as if the Ref is going to say " OK lads, you are right, I will change that to red". He should have yellow carded all 3. And the sight of the manager going mental on the sideline, demanding a red. So sad, would not happen in rugby.

It isn't rugby. We don't have cheats running onto the field with fake blood in proper football!

20 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Are you not concerned that Hazard is carrying to much weight in the dressing room? I know he was part of the Jose revolt and it appears his influence with regard to Conte's position seems substantial enough.

Your avatar has to go Bob....what is it with you and the genital area??

• Haha 1

"Another disgusting aspect of the game, when Ref gave penalty & yellow card, to see 3 Chelsea players surround the Ref and demand a red, as if the Ref is going to say " OK lads, you are right, I will change that to red". He should have yellow carded all 3. And the sight of the manager going mental on the sideline, demanding a red. So sad, would not happen in rugby." Quote

They were asking him to use VAR as they thought he got it wrong, which he did, defender never got the ball and he was the last man. No point having VAR if it doesn't get used on contentious decisions.