Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Terry and Alex injured ?????? good bye home record and 3 points, Villas offense is pottent to say the least ! We are in big trouble if we lose those two.

Don't worry mate I'm sure we will be ok, there is no way they will put another 4 past us!, maybe we can start using Ivanovic, seeing as we paid just under £10m for him!

Terry and Alex injured ?????? good bye home record and 3 points, Villas offense is pottent to say the least ! We are in big trouble if we lose those two.

Don't worry mate I'm sure we will be ok, there is no way they will put another 4 past us!, maybe we can start using Ivanovic, seeing as we paid just under £10m for him!

dam right, he looks very good and would like to see him in a match. The whole team really has to perform on sunday. Dare I say a title winning performance is needed in October ? ..........hmmmmmmmmmmm yes I will :o

dam right, he looks very good and would like to see him in a match. The whole team really has to perform on sunday. Dare I say a title winning performance is needed in October ? ..........hmmmmmmmmmmm yes I will :o

Some good news through is Drogba will only be out for a few weeks, the injury isn't as bad as it first seemed......If I was Anelka I would be playing out of my skin to prove to Big Phil

that I'm worth keeping, if he carries on playing like he couldn't give a toss, then get rid of! :D

Lampard challenges team-mates

Chelsea star Frank Lampard has challenged his team-mates to help shoulder the goalscoring burden after the injury to Didier Drogba.

Drogba faces a lengthy spell on the sidelines after suffering a serious knee ligament injury in Chelsea's goalless draw with CFR Cluj in the UEFA Champions League.

Chelsea have seen their options hit by a number of injuries to several key players in the last few weeks.

Drogba's injury leaves Nicolas Anelka as the only out-and-out striker at Stamford Bridge and Lampard knows he and his team-mates must help fill the goalscoring void left by the Ivorian's absence.

"If Didier is out for a while, we will have to pitch in with goals from all around the team, which we can do, though the situation is not ideal," said Lampard.

"If you're a bit thin on the ground, maybe it's not so easy to rotate. Nicolas is a top-class striker, and we also have Salomon and young Franco di Santo.

"The experience is not really there, but I believe the quality is.

"Hearing about Didier was the bad news of the day because he is so important to us. He has been out before with a knee injury.

"I hope it's not as bad as it looked and that he can be back as soon as possible."

Chelsea struggled throughout their draw with CFR Cluj and only Petr Cech's superb save from Alvaro Pereira's shot prevented the Blues from suffering their first defeat of the season.

Lampard admitted the Blues failed to hit the heights in Romania and he always expected a tough encounter against the Champions League new boys.

"Normally, the group stage throws up one like this. Entertainment not very high, it is a tight game. In that situation it is important not to lose," added Lampard.

"People took notice after the Roma result and we knew what we were up against. Teams in Romania are technically strong.

"Petr is the best keeper in the world. He makes those saves time and again."

Seapok JT and Alex are fit for Sunday so are the Cole borthers which is very good news.

I suggest

...............Cech..................

Bosi.......Jt.......Alex....A.Cole

................Obi....................

...Kalou....Ballack.......Malouda

....................Lamps............

............Anelka...................

Cudi

Ivan

Belletti/Paulo

Di Santo

Sinclair

Lamps still playing in the midfield and not as a second striker but well you know how he does lol :o

Terry allays injury worries

Chelsea captain John Terry is confident he will be fit for Sunday's game against Aston Villa.

Terry suffered a back problem during Chelsea's UEFA Champions League draw with CFR Cluj on Wednesday night to add to his team's injury troubles.

But the centre-half expects to shrug off the complaint in time for the visit of Villa and feels the pitch in Romania contributed to his injury.

"The problem is my lower back, it's a bit stiff," said Terry in the Daily Mirror.

"A few of us were feeling it because of the pitch, it was so hard.

"But I should be fine for Sunday. It's not too much of a problem, just sore."

The skipper's current defensive partner Alex also picked up a knock against Cluj, while Ricardo Carvalho is out until the end of the month.

Didier Drogba damaged knee ligaments in the 0-0 draw with Cluj and is out for several weeks, with Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, Deco and Michael Essien also currently injured.

Seapok JT and Alex are fit for Sunday so are the Cole borthers which is very good news.

I suggest

...............Cech..................

Bosi.......Jt.......Alex....A.Cole

................Obi....................

...Kalou....Ballack.......Malouda

....................Lamps............

............Anelka...................

Cudi

Ivan

Belletti/Paulo

Di Santo

Sinclair

Lamps still playing in the midfield and not as a second striker but well you know how he does lol :o

This is probably going to be the actual team BB!, the only difference could be playing Belletti in the holding midfield role, he has played there a couple of times and does a decent job!

I love it mate , he is the only player who when gets the ball anywhere inside the opposition half lol everyone in the bridge shouts shoooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt cannot remember when we last had someone who always got shoooooooootttttttttttttttttt. He has got an evillllllllllll shot. Pitty he does not play every game as I would imagine you would see a fair few goals from him and most of them absolute crackers.

I love it mate , he is the only player who when gets the ball anywhere inside the opposition half lol everyone in the bridge shouts shoooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt cannot remember when we last had someone who always got shoooooooootttttttttttttttttt. He has got an evillllllllllll shot. Pitty he does not play every game as I would imagine you would see a fair few goals from him and most of them absolute crackers.

Yeah he has got a lovely right foot on him, cracked in a sweet shot against the Yids....which is always pleasing to watch. The thing is I was hoping we got rid of him in the summer cos as a right back he is terrible, as long as we keep him away from our box thats ok by me! haha :o

Alex is another one who can smash it but he seems to lack confidence, or else he can't be bothered to go past the halfway line. If he was anymore chilled out he would fall over.

Edited by Seapok

Drogba calms injury fears

Didier Drogba has eased fears over his injured knee by insisting the problem is not as bad as first feared.

The Chelsea striker was taken to hospital for tests after falling awkwardly during the Blues' 0-0 UEFA Champions League draw with CFR Cluj on Wednesday.

Early reports had suggested that the Ivory Coast international had suffered ligament damage and was facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines.

However, those concerns have since been quashed, with the club insisting the powerful front-man will not be requiring surgery.

Now, Drogba has confirmed that, while he disappointed to be back on the treatment table, he expects to be back in action sooner rather than later.

"I am very, very disappointed by the setback," he told skysports.com.

"I thought that I was about 10 days away from regaining full fitness (following a summer knee problem), and now this happens.

"I am down, but that is life. Injury is part of being a sportsman.

"Thankfully it is not as bad as I thought. I expect to be back soon."

Meanwhile, Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari admits his prayers have been answered by the news that he is not facing up to the prospect of a lengthy spell without his talismanic striker.

"I am religious," said the Brazilian.

"I prayed for this and sometimes God helps.

"Maximum one month and he could be ready to play, it is very good for us."

Scolari reveals Anelka worry

Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari has revealed that Nicolas Anelka is a fresh injury concern for The Blues.

The West London giants have been beset with injuries in recent weeks with Deco, Ricardo Carvalho, Michael Essien and Didier Drogba all sidelined.

Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, John Terry and Alex are also carrying knocks which meant Scolari only had 15 players training on Friday ahead of their Premier League clash with Aston Villa on Sunday.

Scolari's latest concern is over Anelka but he is hopeful the Frenchman will make the match against Villa.

"He has a little problem with muscle spasms," said Scolari.

"He did not train on Friday but I think he will train the day before the match.

"He has 10 assists this season, and we need him to make it 12."

Fine lets just go crazy then shall we :o:D:D:D what have we got to lose a record that no one will EVER break and 3 points ? big deal we will make them back and maybe we wont have to.

.......................Cech......................

Bosi.........JT............Alex......A.Cole...

Sinclair.......Lamps.....Ballack...Malouda

...............Kalou.......Di Santo...........

HAVE IT CHELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:(

Fine lets just go crazy then shall we :o:D:D:D what have we got to lose a record that no one will EVER break and 3 points ? big deal we will make them back and maybe we wont have to.

Hey hey hey Geezer!, we haven't lost yet, I think its gona be a very close game with us just scrapping it! you watching it Sunday? where you gona watch it?

Hey hey hey Geezer!, we haven't lost yet, I think its gona be a very close game with us just scrapping it! you watching it Sunday? where you gona watch it?

Might go out to watch this one as I know a pub in Bangkok where a couple of Villa fans usually hang out haha lets hope we beat them :D

Chelsea v Aston Villa

Chelsea will be without striker Didier Drogba who injured his knee in the 0-0 Champions League draw at FC Cluj.

Ashley Cole (back), Joe Cole (hip), Alex (buttock) and John Terry (back) could all make a return.

Aston Villa have been boosted by the news that John Carew (groin) and Gabriel Agbonlahor (thigh) will be fit.

Martin Laursen, Curtis Davies, Gareth Barry and Nigel Reo-Coker are likely to return after being rested for Villa's Uefa Cup tie against Litex Lovec.

Chelsea (from): Cech, Ivanovic, A Cole, Lampard, Di Santo, J Cole, Mikel, Ballack, Malouda, Sinclair, Bosingwa, Bridge, Ferreira, Kalou, Cudicini, Terry, Alex, Belletti, Anelka, Hilario, Stoch, Mancienne.

Aston Villa (from): Friedel, Luke Young, Laursen, Davies, Shorey, Reo-Coker, Barry, Petrov, Ashley Young, Carew, Agbonlahor, Guzan, Milner, Cuellar, Gardner, Osbourne, Knight, Harewood, Salifou, Routledge.

Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scholari:

"I asked John Terry about his (back) problem and he said it had finished".

"He said he will train and play, maybe with one leg but he wants to play. He is our captain and wants to show this to our players.

"I am satisfied with my players. Anelka has made 10 goals this season, Joe Cole four, Salomon Kalou four, Florent Malouda two."

Aston Villa midfielder Stiliyan Petrov:

"You can go and say 'it's the best time to play Chelsea' but also then that motivates the other team when they have so many injuries.

"They have so many good players to come in and do as good a job as the ones who are injured.

"It doesn't really matter who plays for them. They are all world-class players but we need to worry about our team and how we're going to perform."

BIG-MATCH FACTS

Aston Villa get an early opportunity to test their newly-found top four credentials with this visit to Stamford Bridge.

Victory would not only bring an end to Luiz Felipe Scolari's nine-match unbeaten start as Chelsea manager, it would also send Villa to the top of the table for the first time in seven years, if Manchester City also denied Liverpool a victory.

Chelsea are protecting the longest current unbeaten sequence in the Premier League of 27 matches and have not lost in a record 85 home league games. It was last season at Villa Park that Aston Villa shattered Chelsea's 18-match eight-month unbeaten Premier League record with a 2-0 victory.

Chelsea go into the weekend top of the table, but will have lost that distinction by the time this game kicks off, if Arsenal beat Sunderland in their Saturday fixture at the Stadium of Light.

Three red cards, two penalties and an Andriy Shevchenko double were all ingredients of a Christmas cracker of a classic when these two last met at the Bridge and shared eight goals on Boxing Day last year. It was the fifth time in eight Premier League matches against each other that these clubs had drawn.

CLUB FORM

CHELSEA

Going into the weekend: 1st 14 points

2008-09 Premier League performance

(all statistics are ahead of this weekend's round of Premier League fixtures)

1. Unbeaten in 27 Premier League matches; won 19 and drawn eight since losing 1-0 away to Arsenal on 16 December 2007 - their only defeat in 37 league outings.

2. The only club with an unbeaten Premier League record in 2008; won 17 and drawn seven of 25 matches. Their 58 points is five more than the return of Liverpool, eight more than Manchester United, and 10 in excess of Arsenal, over the same period.

3. On the longest current run in the Premier League of 14 matches, since conceding more than a single goal in a game.

4. Scored in each of their last 18 league outings since Liverpool held them to a 0-0 draw on 10 February; the only occasion in 27 Premier League matches they failed to score.

5. Completed 37 top-flight fixtures since losing by more than a single goal; 2-0, away to Manchester United on 23 September 2007.

6. Not lost a league game in 85 at the Bridge since the 1-2 reverse to Arsenal on 21 February 2004 (won 61, drawn 24).

7. Won 52 and drawn 20 of 72 at home in all competitions since the 1-2 defeat to Barcelona in the Champions League on 22 February 2006. Also, not lost in 106 domestic matches in front of the home faithful if penalty shoot-outs are excluded.

8. Drawn their last two home league games (v Tottenham and Manchester United, both 1-1).

9. Not lost a home Premier League match to a Midlands' club since Aston Villa's 1-3 triumph on the last day of the 2001-02 season.

ASTON VILLA

Going into the weekend: 3rd 13 points

2008-09 Premier League performance

(all statistics are ahead of this weekend's round of Premier League fixtures)

1. Won the last three Premier League matches (all 2-1), and unbeaten in four.

2. Not won four top-flight matches on the spin since 28 November 2007.

3. This is their seventh fixture in 21 days.

4. The only club to have started with the same eleven in each of their six Premier League fixtures to date.

5. Managed one clean sheet in 10 league games; against Liverpool.

6. Scored two goals in each of the last five away league matches.

7. This is already their best start to a Premier League season in nine years; victory here would make it their best start for a decade.

8. Not beaten a member of the 'Big Four' clubs in seven attempts, since the 2-0 eclipse of Chelsea at Villa Park on 2 September 2007.

9. Victory at Tottenham on 15 September was the first time in four years they left the capital with maximum points from a top-flight game.

KEY PLAYER NOTES

CHELSEA

Frank LAMPARD is a hat-trick shy of 100 career league goals (West Ham, Swansea and Chelsea).

If selected:-

John TERRY will be making his 250th career league appearance (Chelsea and Nottingham Forest).

If on the field from the outset:-

JOE COLE will be making his 100th Premier League start in a Chelsea shirt.

ASTON VILLA

If selected:-

John CAREW will be making his 50th career Premier League appearance - all in Villa colours.

Steven SIDWELL will be facing a former club. The 25 year old midfielder made 25 appearances (15 in the league) and scored one goal for Chelsea between July 2007 and his £5m move to Stamford Bridge in the close season.

HEAD TO HEAD

Chelsea are chasing a 50th competitive victory over Aston Villa in their 136th meeting in league and cup.

Chelsea have won four and drawn two of their last six home Premier League matches against Villa.

The Villans are unbeaten in five league matches against the Blues (one win, four draws), since Chelsea's 2-1 home win on 24 September 2005.

Home and away

League (inc PL): Chelsea 44 wins, Villa 48, Draws 30

Prem: Chelsea 13 wins, Villa 9, Draws 10

at Chelsea only

League (inc PL): Chelsea 31 wins, Villa 18, Draws 12

Prem: Chelsea 8 wins, Villa 4, Draws 4

LAST SEASON'S CORRESPONDING GAME

Chelsea 4-4 Aston Villa

26 December 2007 - Ref: Phil Dowd

Chelsea scorers: Shevchenko 45 pen, 50, Alex 66, Ballack 88

Villa scorers: Maloney 14, 44, Laursen 72, Barry 90 pen

Sent Off: Knight (Villa) 45

REFEREE

Chris Foy (St Helens, Merseyside)

What a cracking game, we bossed this from start to finish, should of scored 5 or 6, shame about Joey getting injuried, International break could be a saving grace! :o

Chelsea 2-0 Aston Villa

Chelsea stayed top of the Premier League with an impressive demolition job on Aston Villa at Stamford Bridge.

The Blues were dominant throughout and Joe Cole drilled home the opener after running on to Frank Lampard's pass.

Nicolas Anelka got the second when he finished off after Brad Friedel had kept out his first effort and an initial shot from Michael Ballack.

Anelka also hit the bar, while Villa failed to seriously test Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech.

The performance made a mockery of pre-match suggestions that Villa could threaten Chelsea's 85-match unbeaten run at home.

The final scoreline did not reflect the difference in the two teams and on the evidence of this display Chelsea, who were without several first-choice players, will be hard to stop this season.

Villa went into the game with ideas of going top of the Premier League for the first time in nearly seven years.

But within seven minutes of the game Villa keeper Brad Friedel was given an indication of the sort of day he would be in for when he had to keep out a curling effort from Ballack and a Florent Malouda strike.

Even by Chelsea's high standards at Stamford Bridge their first half display was impressive.

When they were not opening up Villa through the middle, their full-backs Jose Bosingwa and Ashley Cole were finding plenty of room to put in some dangerous crosses from the flanks.

Villa had little answer to their precise passing and movement off the ball and when the visitors did manage to get possession they were soon hurried off the ball.

Joe Cole and Lampard had both threatened to break the deadlock before the England team-mates combined for the opening goal.

Villa gave the ball away on the edge of their area and the lively Malouda was straight on to it, feeding Lampard who, in turn, slipped a pass in for Cole to smash past Friedel.

The goal failed to bring Villa to life, while Chelsea's hunger and confidence seemed to grow by the minute.

The only surprise was it took another 20 minutes for a second, with Ashley Cole crossing and Friedel managing to push away efforts from Ballack and Anelka before the latter tapped in.

Gabriel Agbonlahor drove in a shot before the break, but they will have ended the half thankful that they were not already out of the game.

After the restart Stiliyan Petrov shot past the post and Agbonlahor almost picked out his unmarked strike partner John Carew after John Terry was caught dithering.

A goal for Villa would have made it very interesting, but Chelsea continued to look the much more likely scorer.

Ballack, Lampard and substitutes Salomon Kalou and Franco Di Santo all had their chances to ram home their superiority without being able to finish or finding Friedel in fine form.

Chelsea manager Luis Felipe Scolari must have enjoyed seeing his side play with such freedom, despite his seemingly agitated state on the sidelines.

On a day when little went wrong for his side, the biggest worry for Scolari - and concerned spectator England coach Fabio Capello - will have been the sight of Joe Cole limping off in the second half.

Seapok what game we had today...wohhhhhhhhhh......wohhhhhhhhhhh. There is just too much to talk about that was perfect. I mean our midfield wow, our fullbacks wow...Ivanovic ??????????????? WOWWWWWWWWWWWW !

Everyone played well and I mean everyone ! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

I think we are very very lucky with this break. I expect Alex, Joe Cole and Anelka will take this time out and be ready for the next series of EPL games.

Seapok what game we had today...wohhhhhhhhhh......wohhhhhhhhhhh. There is just too much to talk about that was perfect. I mean our midfield wow, our fullbacks wow...Ivanovic ??????????????? WOWWWWWWWWWWWW !

Everyone played well and I mean everyone ! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

I think we are very very lucky with this break. I expect Alex, Joe Cole and Anelka will take this time out and be ready for the next series of EPL games.

ditto ,we watch the same game ,chelsea are on fire

Cech shocked by poor Villa

Petr Cech has admitted that Chelsea were shocked by how easily they beat Aston Villa on Sunday.

The Czech goalkeeper was largely untroubled as the Premier League leaders cruised to a 2-0 success over Villa, who many thought could bring to an end Chelsea's amazing four-and-half-year unbeaten run at Stamford Bridge.

Cech revealed that Chelsea were expecting a tough test against high-flying Villa, who had previously enjoyed a good record against the Blues, but the anticipated threat never emerged.

"We played out a great game, from the first minute there was only one team on the pitch," Cech told his own website.

"Unambiguously, we deserved to win and could have scored even more goals.

"With regards to the previous encounters with Aston Villa, we expected a very difficult game.

"Eventually, it was not that difficult, also because we played really well."

Cech also believes the foot injury to team-mate Joe Cole, who misses England's World Cup qualifiers with Kazakhstan and Belarus, is not too serious.

"We believe that it will not be a serious injury and that he will recover over the international break," Cech added.

Cech is linking up with the Czech national squad ahead of their qualifiers against Slovenia and Poland and will travel to Prague on Monday.

Buck empowers Scolari

Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck has criticised clubs that take transfer dealings away from managers.

The Blues chief believes the influx of directors of football into the English game has removed power from those charged with the task of generating results on the field.

Clubs such as Newcastle and West Ham have experienced difficulties of late in regards to outside interference in transfer policy, with Kevin Keegan and Alan Curbishley resigning from their posts as a result.

It is a trend which looks set to continue as foreign owners continue to infiltrate the Premier League, with the concept championed on the continent.

Even Chelsea currently employ Frank Arnesen in a sporting director capacity, but Buck insists Luiz Felipe Scolari is given free rein when it comes to identifying potential new arrivals.

"We don't support the model where the director of football buys all the players and dumps them in the lap of the first-team manager," Buck told the Leaders in Football conference.

Buck - even Blues not safe

Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck admits not even the Premier League leaders are immune from the credit crunch.

Uefa have revealed European football's governing body is looking at addressing the number of clubs who are succeeding on borrowed money as the current economic crisis threatens the game.

There is even talk clubs could be excluded from European competitions if they fail to manage their debts.

The funds owner Roman Abramovich has loaned Chelsea have allowed the London club to grow into European giants, and chairman Buck is confident the debt to the owner will be available for years to come.

But he also admits the Blues will start to feel the pinch in the coming months.

"No one is immune to the credit crisis, even football," he told Sky Sports News.

"I don't think any club is feeling it (the credit crunch) immediately but I think we all will feel it in the relatively near term.

"I think when season ticket renewals go out in May and when people start thinking about Christmas presents, I think we're going to have a more difficult time in our megastore and with corporate hospitality and our season ticket sales.

"The credit crunch is a very big issue that we are all going to have to deal with, certainly in the middle term, even with a benefactor like Roman Abramovich.

"If we think revenues are going to go down a bit we will have to look at our expense side and see if there are areas we can save a little bit and that is something we are doing at the moment. "

But Buck also believes the club can continue to rely on Abramovich during the current economic uncertainty.

He said: "We're very comfortable with the debt we have from Roman Abramovich in terms of its viability, its importance and its long-term availability."

Uefa are expected to focus on clubs who are struggling under the weight of debts which require servicing, and they are to undertake a radical review of their own club licensing system.

Uefa general secretary David Taylor said: "This is an attempt to find greater financial stability, especially at a time when banks are failing.

"Governments might bail out banks but they are not going to bail out a football club."

He explained: "We will not flinch if we have to exclude clubs from Europe's elite competition."

Former Scottish FA chief executive Taylor said: "We cannot let things stay as they are. There would be forms of communication, even warnings, even reprimands before one would ever get to a situation of exclusion but it's absolutely possible.

"It won't happen overnight or even next season but it is the ultimate sanction."

Blues claim Mikel refund

Chelsea have lodged a High Court claim for £16million regarding their purchase of John Obi Mikel.

The Nigerian moved to Stamford Bridge in controversial circumstances in June 2006, with Manchester United and FC Lyn Oslo embroiled in a three way battle over the player's rights.

However, in the wake of a criminal conviction for Lyn's former chief executive officer Morgan Andersen, Chelsea have called for their substantial outlay to be reimbursed.

The Blues have lodged their complaint after it emerged that the transfer was based on the fraudulent misrepresentation that Mikel had an employment contract in Norway.

Chelsea, Lyn and Manchester United had agreed that once the relevant parties had received their fees then the issue would be closed and no further action would be taken in regards to the transfer.

That has proven to be impossible, though, as the news regarding Andersen places the saga in a whole new light.

"Chelsea has written to Lyn to make clear that because the transfer was based on a fraudulent misrepresentation, now proven by a court of law, the settlement previously agreed is not binding," read a statement on the club's official website.

"Chelsea is in contact with Lyn and looks forward to working positively with them to resolve the claim promptly.

"Chelsea would like to make clear that this legal action is against Lyn and Morgan Andersen."

How I will laugh my arse off if we get this money back hahahaha what a gem Mikel has turned out to be. Ask any Manc and they will immediately tell you he is shit....<deleted> !

Seapok were you really unable to get tickets for the Liverfool game ? How many points do you have on your card ?

How I will laugh my arse off if we get this money back hahahaha what a gem Mikel has turned out to be. Ask any Manc and they will immediately tell you he is shit....<deleted> !

Seapok were you really unable to get tickets for the Liverfool game ? How many points do you have on your card ?

Yeah I was unable mate, when I went to book a couple they had already been sold out, I'm looking to get some tickets for Burnley and Sunderland though, I've only got 8 points but getting tickets for these two with give me double the points. I think your gona struggle to get some tickets for the Gooners mate, they are going on a points system for that one already.

Yeah I was unable mate, when I went to book a couple they had already been sold out, I'm looking to get some tickets for Burnley and Sunderland though, I've only got 8 points but getting tickets for these two with give me double the points. I think your gona struggle to get some tickets for the Gooners mate, they are going on a points system for that one already.

Yeah I just saw them offering those tickets on the CFC website, I just hope and prey I can get a ticket for the arse n al game, want to see those idiots get owned :o