Suspect nabbed in the murder of a money lender two years ago

webfact

Suspect nabbed in the murder of a money lender two years ago

15_Suspect-nabbed-wpcf_728x409.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Police have arrested a man suspected of murdering a money lender and burning her body to cover up the crime.

Pol Gen Chalermkiat Srivorakhan, the deputy national police chief, held a press conference today (Monday) to announce the arrest of the suspect, Boon-nha Thong-ngarm, a native of Tambon Non Thong, Ban Pue district of Udon Thani.

He said that Boon-nha had allegedly confessed to the police that he, in collaboration with Pol Senior Sgt-Maj Pramote Bupasri, murdered Mrs Bang-on Thong-on, a money lender in Ban Pue district in 2014.

Later on, the suspect and his accomplice took the victim’s body to a forest in Ban Kambon Viengchai to be burned to cover up the crime. The suspect also said they plotted the murder to settle the debts they owed to the victim.

Mrs Bang-on’s case was revived by the police in Udon Thani after the recent discovery of many human bones at mysterious cremation sites in the forest of Ban Kambon Viengchai.

Some of the bones were later proven by DNA tests to belong to Mrs Bang-on.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/163489

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-05-17

Is Pol Senior Sgt-Maj Pramote Bupasri also to be arrested?

C'mon now Bluespunk, you know better than that, "inactive post" 2 years after the crime, time delay, a criminals word against an (honest) copcheesy.gif

Evidence missing, time delay, court date announced for other bad man, to sick to go too court, time delay, Cop asks to travel too Singapore for special medical treatment, to sick to travel back too Thailand, more time, other bad man, sick from unknown blood disorder and dies, time delay, not enough evidence, No case to answer and by the way you have been promoted four times so now you the commander of the cop shop congratulations sir.

Why oh why would anyone say the system here is broken/bias/corrupt??? It proves itself every day.

Sometime it is smart to check before posting negative posts.

Pol Senior Sgt-Maj Pramote Bupasri is already in jail do to another murder case.

To often I find the comments on Thaivisa biased, stupid or lack og knowledge. This is one of them.

...as for the rest of the apparent murder victims....discarded and burned in the forest.....

...then we are talking about 'improved human rights'....???

....sick..........sick......sick............

Pol Senior Sgt-Maj Pramote Bupasri is already in jail do to another murder case.

To often I find the comments on Thaivisa biased, stupid or lack og knowledge. This is one of them.

A fair point but it's not always easy to do that much research on every person in a report especially when there's no mention in the report that he was already in jail.

I trust you have already contacted Thai PBS to inform them of your disgust at the failings of their professional journalists.

Money lending (loan sharking) does come with certain risks as there are limited legal ways in which your customers can express dissatisfaction or cancel the loan. Not a good thing she was murdered, but a pity she got into that particular business in the first place as it is generally an occupation for greedy people with no compassion and few morals.

A fair point but it's not always easy to do that much research on every person in a report especially when there's no mention in the report that he was already in jail.

I trust you have already contacted Thai PBS to inform them of your disgust at the failings of their professional journalists.

They said in the TV-report I watch that the ex-police accomplice was jailed two years ago for participation in another murder.

They said in the TV-report I watch that the ex-police accomplice was jailed two years ago for participation in another murder.

Unfortunately not everyone will have seen that and I don't think it's sufficient for Thai PBS to assume that everyone will have. It's an important piece of information that they should have mentioned. There's no reason why anyone would go looking for that and if you hadn't seen it on television would you have checked? If you hadn't seen this and mentioned it I wouldn't have known and I doubt others would either so thanks for filling in the gaps left in the OP

It took me a while to find the information even after seeing your post.

Police have arrested a man...who

confessed to the police that he, in collaboration with Pol Senior Sgt-Maj Pramote Bupasri, murdered Mrs Bang-on Thong-on, a money lender in Ban Pue district in 2014.

So, why the Police did not Arrest the other man...oh or is he still in Pol Uniform?????

Police have arrested a man...who

confessed to the police that he, in collaboration with Pol Senior Sgt-Maj Pramote Bupasri, murdered Mrs Bang-on Thong-on, a money lender in Ban Pue district in 2014.

So, why the Police did not Arrest the other man...oh or is he still in Pol Uniform?????

If you read the previous posts, you would know he was banged up 2 years ago, for a different murder.

Is Pol Senior Sgt-Maj Pramote Bupasri also to be arrested?

C'mon now Bluespunk, you know better than that, "inactive post" 2 years after the crime, time delay, a criminals word against an (honest) copcheesy.gif

Evidence missing, time delay, court date announced for other bad man, to sick to go too court, time delay, Cop asks to travel too Singapore for special medical treatment, to sick to travel back too Thailand, more time, other bad man, sick from unknown blood disorder and dies, time delay, not enough evidence, No case to answer and by the way you have been promoted four times so now you the commander of the cop shop congratulations sir.

You do talk rubbish, this cop is in prison as I write for a seperate murder.

Why oh why would anyone say the system here is broken/bias/corrupt??? It proves itself every day.