Thousands of Senior Citizen Bank Accounts, Private Data Online

webfact

And immigration wants my bank account number? I don't think so.

If you are on a Retirement Extension and went the 800K route they already have it, plus a copy of your Banks covering letter.

I did that ONCE to get the initial visa then shut that account down.

A copy of our data protection policy is available on request. Please fill in your name, date of birth, e-mail address, bank account number and ATM PIN code below and a copy will be e-mailed to you.

surely they would post in on facebooklaugh.png

Some people are never happy unless they are indulging in the popular sport of Thai bashing.

If you lot are concerned about this insignificant "Breach" I suggest it is long past the time you all returned home and learnt what data breaches really are about in the "real world"

Does the discovery of 272.3 million stolen accounts cause you any anxiety? -------will you all be blaming the Thais for this ?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-cyber-passwords-idUSKCN0XV1I6

Some people are never happy unless they are indulging in the popular sport of Thai bashing.

If you lot are concerned about this insignificant "Breach" I suggest it is long past the time you all returned home and learnt what data breaches really are about in the "real world"

Does the discovery of 272.3 million stolen accounts cause you any anxiety? -------will you all be blaming the Thais for this ?

Other people are never happy unless they are indulging in the popular sport of apologism, in this case the largely irrelevant offshoot known as deflection cliche: "And [insert here] doesn't have the same problems?"

The It Happens Back Home Brigade, pointing out the obvious and contributing nothing.

Edited by Squeegee

Other people are never happy unless they are indulging in the popular sport of apologism, in this case the largely irrelevant offshoot known as deflection cliche: "And [insert here] doesn't have the same problems?"

The It Happens Back Home Brigade, pointing out the obvious and contributing nothing.

Let us hope the non Thai data thieves are raiding your stuff at this very moment.smile.png

Are you certain that you are not one of the 272.3 million?coffee1.gif

From abacus to computer in 1 generation. So many 1st world ambitions, so little knowhow.

Some years ago I contacted a water filter firm through a form on their website. A couple of weeks later I googled my email address and guess what:

My complete inquiry popped up in the results! Name, tel, address and type of water filter issues I had... Clowns!