iLIKEHD

Recently got this hooked up and going and am reasonably satisfied with the results. One thing I find confusing though is how you add and remove things from favourites? It seems to add and remove every time you access a channel. If anybody can explain I would really appreciate it.

If you are in say Movies, simply click on the star type icon and the movie will be placed in your watchlist, see the left hand side of screen where it gives choices of types of movie. Same applies in the Series section.

I don't know how you are controlling the channel access, but on my mouse-driven android box a short click on the left mouse button chooses the channel.

A longer press adds (or removes) the channel to (or from) the favourites page.

I don't know how you are controlling the channel access, but on my mouse-driven android box a short click on the left mouse button chooses the channel.

A longer press adds (or removes) the channel to (or from) the favourites page.

I am still watching via my laptop, hooked up to a big TV,so therefore using the laptop mouse. I have yet to order the ILIKEHD android box.

I am pretty certain your remote is same as mine Sticky...

When you are looking at the channel listings and the small preview program image Press the yellow button on your remote and a yellow star will should show against the channel... you select.... If you then change the settings to view by Favorites, only those channels will show on the new listing ...(that will not show if you are in full screen on a program)

You can then use the blue button to move those channels to which priority listing you want... Say you choose 10 channels as favorites, it will list them 1 to 10.... The other channels will not show under "favorites"...

You can add more if you wish, but you'll need to switch back to view all channels and add as you require.. then put back to Favorites.... or you'll see all the channels listed with their original program number.

If you're going to steal a signal, why pay money and not download it for free?

This topic should be locked for discussing illegal activities.

It's ok to discuss certain illegal activities on here as far as I can see.

I bought 2 of those boxes from tuk com I like HDTV works great for 3 weeks then have to take boxes back to the shop to get them updated as HDTV stops working after 3 /4 month and 4 or 5 visits to the shop I have give up with I like HDTV just use the other apps now.