Fake fans paid to cheer Leicester City during Bangkok victory parade

webfact

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

passifier.gif FOOTBALL So bloody boring!

Sissy Boys play footie whilst Real Men play Rugby!

Exactly, in football they are always playing the ball BACKWARDS where as in Rugby the ball and the game is always moving FORWARDS and sissy footballers are always collapsing in a show of pain when Rugby players continue with fractured eye sockets and even broken legs !

Exactly, in football they are always playing the ball BACKWARDS where as in Rugby the ball and the game is always moving FORWARDS and sissy footballers are always collapsing in a show of pain when Rugby players continue with fractured eye sockets and even broken legs !

So forward passes are legal now?

I used to like playing rugby at school, running around the field chasing your mates and trying to pull each others shorts down.......

Catch me if you can!

If true (for employees/volunteers), 10 quid = 500 Baht is for daily allowance for expenses such as travel and food/bev to this important company-sponsored event.

I've worked for multi-nationals, and this is normal.

But 300 Bha, or less, is the minimum daily wage in Thailand. Don't forget Friday was and unpaid holiday in Thailand, so 500 Bhat and some clothes is a good earner for the one's employed as extras/fans that day.

Leicester are not one of the big PL teams they won something that they should not have had a chance of doing (Some say the bookie odd's 5000/1)

PL football in Thailand is big and for a club to win it owned by a Thai company is huge. It was an opportunity for King Power to show off. You can see the memo sent by King Power management to all employees telling them they can have a day off to cheer on Leicester (that's a few thousand easily + people on the streets)

The Sun is also full of Shi*e

If true (for employees/volunteers), 10 quid = 500 Baht is for daily allowance for expenses such as travel and food/bev to this important company-sponsored event.

I've worked for multi-nationals, and this is normal.

But 300 Bha, or less, is the minimum daily wage in Thailand. Don't forget Friday was and unpaid holiday in Thailand, so 500 Bhat and some clothes is a good earner for the one's employed as extras/fans that day.

But the parade was on THURSDAY I know cos I went and most king power worker worked on Friday anyway

Edited by thai3

Seems the Sun found out they were having fun on Friday LINK

Sickening Sun, build them up and knock them down and Thai Buddhist do not chant 'om'. Foreigners drinking on a day that banned booze sales, but you could still buy it at the hotel they were in, I f ing well hate the Sun. Bet they have been trying all they can to get a pic with a player adjacent to a Thai woman so they can do another 'expose'.

Edited by thai3

Why slap off about Liverpool u muppet what have they got to do with this article??

It concerns the Sun lying about football and fans and the Liverpool incident was the biggest and worst example, perhaps you are too young to remember it?

"A year ago a pre-season tour ended in scandal when three players were videod taking part in a racist orgy with Thai girls.

The aces were fired later."

Aces? Don't think so, they were fringe players who did not feature much, if at all, in Leicesters season last year.

One was the former manager Pearsosn son and didnt the club sack them ?

Racist orgy ???? just a normal night for young guys away from home.

"A year ago a pre-season tour ended in scandal when three players were videod taking part in a racist orgy with Thai girls.

The aces were fired later."

Aces? Don't think so, they were fringe players who did not feature much, if at all, in Leicesters season last year.

One was the former manager Pearsosn son and didnt the club sack them ?

Racist orgy ???? just a normal night for young guys away from home.

Speak for yourself

Of course they are paid fans get a grip nobody unless you live in Leicester would follow the football team 99%of Thai's won't have even heard of them before this season. Plus it's a good bit of pin monet for the locals in Bangkok.

Why slap off about Liverpool u muppet what have they got to do with this article??

It concerns the Sun lying about football and fans and the Liverpool incident was the biggest and worst example, perhaps you are too young to remember it?

The Sun's Hilsborough coverage came from the police and the local papers and press agencies in Sheffield. They were duped by a police cover up, just like many people were.

So forward passes are legal now?

I used to like playing rugby at school, running around the field chasing your mates and trying to pull each others shorts down.......

Catch me if you can!

Pulling guys shorts down...

Then running away, yelling catch me if you can?

Sounds kind of gay...

That's not rugby...

Sounds like butt dart and you enjoyed being the target..

The Sun's Hilsborough coverage came from the police and the local papers and press agencies in Sheffield. They were duped by a police cover up, just like many people were.

The Police never told the sun fans stole from the dead, the sun just made that up

Not surprised. The only teams most Thais support are Man Utd or Liverpool, and lately Chelsea and Man City.

I heard of those teams..

Maybe outside of Thailand..

In Thailand..

They love their Thai team, whatever league they play in..