Wanted farang fraudsters arrested in Pattaya and Udon Thani

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a stint in Bangkok Hilton before deporting them would be a good idea .

Why would that be a good idea Keith....just so you can get it off, thinking about their situation every night........??

They have committed no crime in Thailand...(both had Visa's----now cancelled) & I don't suppose its worth mentioning that their wanted for trial---not yet convicted.

I had done a lot of prison visiting (over 15 years ago mainly BKK----but not much has changed) so it should make you really Jolly, Keith to know that their in a worse place than the Hilton---Immigration prison is really a bad place to be even on Thai standards, because you do not know what situation you are going to be in day to day, you may be sitting in a cell with 20 others one day---then they do a sweep and another 20-30 Nigerians etc are crammed in there---they are usually long term stayers as you have to have the means to buy an airline ticket to get out.

I now live quite near to the Udon Prison --which is on prime real estate right in the middle of the city----that's no joke either--its very old, was built for 800 at the moment I am told there is nearly 2,000---as they do not have a woman's prison in Udon so they have put over 300 in there also. The only upside to that place is that they are allowed to make furniture etc which is good quality and sold to the public with a certain amount $$ going back to their families -----there is also a massage shop that the girls to work in --inside the grounds for the public.......yer I know TIT.

These 2 guys (especially the snappy dresser) are accused of white collar crime---white collar crime

What is it with the psyche of some of TV contributors that being put in Prison for your crime is never enough ? They should have to under go daily beatings and a few rapes in the shower as well.

@oxo1947

These 2 guys (especially the snappy dresser) are accused of white collar crime---white collar crime

So you think white collar crime is OK ?

i can only hope your life savings and pension fund gets wiped out by these nice white collar criminals.

Is Udon becoming the Pattaya of the north? Been a few stories from that city in the last few weeks.

Oh please take pity on my nervousness and hair trigger fears.

I live in Udon so maybe I should wander across to the local wat and buy up their stock of turbo charged amulets.

I don't go out much at nights and now am having to reconsider daylight hours too. blink.png

Deport? Or extradite?

Assuming the presence of the representative from Interpol HQ indicates the latter, but one can never be too sure...

The countries where the crimes took place have to start extradition proceedings, it's not a function of Interpol.

Interpol would have circulated a Red Notice indicating these two were wanted and by which countries then advised of their arrest here.

The originating countries should then contact Thailand and request extradition.

Edited by NongKhaiKid

It already says they are already held in somewhere similar, and I doubt that's a picnic for them.

I'm sure they'll be happy to be deported after that.

Believe me immigration prison is a walk in the park.With money received from friends you can (after sharing with the jailers) order beer and take out food.while awaiting deportation.At least for over stayers,don't know about these guys.

But why do criminals come here, that what they should asking themselves?

Perhaps it's easy visas and visa free entry for many

The "mai pen rai" get away with anything attitude

Lack of proper law enforcement

Nobody asks too many questions - locals don't talk to you unless they're trying to scam or sell you something

the dude on the left needed to be arrested wearing a suit and tie like than, and if you look at the photo, it appears he is wearing "dress" shoes and no socks...Criminals these days have no self respect and are lacking any class

This is what properly dressed villains look like

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

The one on the right's gone a bit overboard with his ear ring though

But why do criminals come here, that what they should asking themselves?

Because it's easy to elude the police and immigrations in FarangLand and Thailand seems a nice place to hang out to spend the loot.

Then, once again, the Thai police have to find them for the clueless Farang "authorities."

@oxo1947

So you think white collar crime is OK ?

i can only hope your life savings and pension fund gets wiped out by these nice white collar criminals.

On a scale of 1-10 I don't see it coming anywhere near sex offences to under-age---violent crime against elderly people, drug pushing........could go on Farma but hope you get the gist. If we really want to hit white collar crime then maybe we should start with the financial institutions.... after that we could have a closer look at people like the Clinton Foundation in the USA & Dodgy Dave's Panama bank accounts----(that he didn't know he even had.....)

You want to talk about people losing their homes & being wiped out, especially in the USA last financial crises ---Look at how many Bank presidents are in jail for this, & you feel you should put these billion dollar thieves next to these 2 clowns.......yer Farma, in comparesion there a real danger to society, lets shoot them.................coffee1.gif

Edited by oxo1947

There is no info on it but I would not be surprised to hear the Italian had been living on a retirement visa for the last 15 years. You know, 800k baht in the bank.

If I was the Immigration police, I would be embarassed to provide that detail to the press.

This is concerning a previous poster that said the farang police did nothing and praised the Thai police.

Edited by lkv

It already says they are already held in somewhere similar, and I doubt that's a picnic for them.

I'm sure they'll be happy to be deported after that.

Believe me immigration prison is a walk in the park.With money received from friends you can (after sharing with the jailers) order beer and take out food.while awaiting deportation.At least for over stayers,don't know about these guys.

Been there, done that, have you?

There is no info on it but I would not be surprised to hear the Italian had been living on a retirement visa for the last 15 years. You know, 800k baht in the bank.

If I was the Immigration police, I would be embarassed to provide that detail to the press.

This is concerning a previous poster that said the farang police did nothing and praised the Thai police.

Maybe you should get the story right

"Pol Lt Gen said Mr Seguaro had fled to Thailand in 2013."

I suspect he's just been hiding here since 2013 .