Spa association urges authorities to give them a happy ending

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Federation of Thai Spa Associations (FTSPA) should be asking it's members to display it's logo sign in the window and on their menu stating it's members don't give your member a happy ending and leave the others alone. Simple

Frowny Face and Uniform tells you all you need to know.

Legit shop or knocking shop with massage, easy to tell except for newbie nitwits.

Yes I agree this guy is just trying to make a name for himself and jump start a political career.

pretending to be a prude.

Edited by animatic

There seems to be some naive members posting here. In the many years I have been in Thailand, and travelling all over the lovely country, I can safely say that in every town / city I have been to happy endings are available if you get the right lady. You do not need to go to a seedy place.

Outside of Bangkok (most areas), Udon Thani, Hua Hin, Koh Samui and Pattaya I would say that out of 3 massages 1 at least resulted in a happy ending, Even during body scrubs and Thai massage, even in high class spas. 1 in 3 !!

In the places I mentioned it is 9 out of 10. Discretion is the word. The best ones I have 'received' have been from older women.

I know one lady quite well who works in a 5 star hotel - she has to give happy endings if requested or she is out. What the heck.

I normally have at least one treatment a week, and have done for 16 years.....may it continue.

For over 40 years, tourists have come to Thailand for happy endings which fed millions of Thais, paid medical bills, provided shelter, air conditioning, transportation, developed small businesses which accelerated the velocity of cash flow into Thailand to help make it what it is today.

It's the narrow minded, Puritan do gooders that always wreck everything.

Picture .... your 18 year old daughter giving sexual services to a sweaty old drunk tourist. If you are ok with that image, fine.

No worries though, it is a big part of tourist numbers it is going nowhere. So if Thailand is going to have a state sponsored sex-industry, they should at least provide health checks and services to the gals - for their sake and the Johns.

That is a good idea but who's going to pay for it. Considering the government gets not one brass satang in tax revenue from prostitution in whatever form it come. And there lay the problem. The government makes a multi billion baht industry illegal therefore cannot tax it. Yet they still let the industry thrive. Go figure that one out. blink.png

Didn't know traditional Thai massage offered happy endings. Oil massages, which many (most?) shops offer, yes.

Anyway, Thailand, massage and happy endings are very well known world wide, and I would think something of a draw for many tourists. Even the 5 star hotels offer massages with happy endings, but for a very high 5 star price. This will NOT hurt Thailand nor it's tourist industry. Just more cultural prudishness from a few unhappy people.

Any traditional Thai massage shop that is concerned about this or their image, the answer is simple. Stop offering oil massages in private rooms.

I'd be rather afraid to have a Thai massage happy ending. They'd probably bend it back between your legs or something.

Didn't know traditional Thai massage offered happy endings. Oil massages, which many (most?) shops offer, yes.

Anyway, Thailand, massage and happy endings are very well known world wide, and I would think something of a draw for many tourists. Even the 5 star hotels offer massages with happy endings, but for a very high 5 star price. This will NOT hurt Thailand nor it's tourist industry. Just more cultural prudishness from a few unhappy people.

Any traditional Thai massage shop that is concerned about this or their image, the answer is simple. Stop offering oil massages in private rooms.

End the happy ending, means end of Thailand tourism. What else can Thailand offer?

For the foreign sex tourists who spend their time bar stool bridging whilst counting their IQ level on the fingers of one hand, probably very little.

So what is a sexual massage and what is not (Thai or oil) There are so many sensitive parts of the body!

I often assume that if a shop says 'healthy massage' it means no happy ending but then again isn't it 'healthy to have a happy ending?

Got to say I enjoy a relaxing oil massage. When I was living in Thailand I would use a local place and never had a problem with the lady she gave a great massage. As for happy endings well again got to say when away from my local I would take a massage and a big % would often start on my old man which did not take much to stand to attention. Most times I would not bother and let the woman get on with it. I don't regard it as sex as such.

Got to say I enjoy a relaxing oil massage. When I was living in Thailand I would use a local place and never had a problem with the lady she gave a great massage. As for happy endings well again got to say when away from my local I would take a massage and a big % would often start on my old man which did not take much to stand to attention. Most times I would not bother and let the woman get on with it. I don't regard it as sex as such.

Indeed. Most times the identity of the person providing the massage is immaterial. You just need to lie back, relax and enjoy the service.

Indeed. Most times the identity of the person providing the massage is immaterial. You just need to lie back, relax and enjoy the service.

Can't you guys get girlfriends? If the identity is immaterial why not gloryholes, perhaps barnyard animals are a nice option.

Can't you guys get girlfriends? If the identity is immaterial why not gloryholes, perhaps barnyard animals are a nice option.

Massages are very relaxing experiences. Not sure why having them should preclude you having a girlfriend?

Massages are very relaxing experiences. Not sure why having them should preclude you having a girlfriend?

If your girlfriend is ok with you getting handjobs and other sexual services as part of your relaxing massage you either have a very understanding girl or are not equals in the relationship. I would think most wives and girlfriends do know of their significant other's "spa day activities"

I can kind of understand dear leader wanting to 'clean up' thailands image but he seems intent on removing anything charming or characterful remaining in Bangkok. Apart from massage parlours - Street food vendors in Thonglor, traditional flower markets, classic mid 20th century buildings inc Scala cinema(a scandal if it happens).. And knocking down a whole wooden town which has been there for a century at least. There's a long list of bangkoks greatest attractions being systematically destroyed right now...

Edited by Cook my sock

I had encountered 3 places 1 of which in a hotel who tried to get my little COBRA up?? within few minutes of going under their hands? No..I said "NO" but they tried again to the extent I had to get up and leave refusing to pay a penny.There should be an authority to protect clients

from thise trying to deviate from the service one went for.Happy Ending should have lable outside and approved by the TAOT as well as the RTP???

I agree... the spas should just fly their flags... If they don't offer happy endings, they can put up a sign:

'NO HAPPY ENDINGS'

The places offering happy endings don't need no sign!

Personally, I don't understand why someone would want a happy ending at a massage joint... there are places built for that and so much more!

A happy ending is the perfect end to a massage, normally people get a massage to relax for a man testosterone makes then aggressive and tense. A happy ending results in a decrease in testosterone giving the man the feeling of euphoria that cums with it. Just Saying :-)

Edited by Sakeopete

Why a bad reputation ? Many very good masseurs can also provide a happy ending if that is what both parties want. Does not make either them or their establishment less desirable as long as nothing is pushed on the customer.

"Spas and traditional Thai massage are one of the big draws for tourists traveling to Thailand, "

Yes, and so are the traditional massage with the happy endings, maybe even more so.

Adults have the option to say no, or even no thank you if the choose.

​I would like to see an honest study to determine if more tourists come to Thailand for sex or to look at Temples and elephants.

I had encountered 3 places 1 of which in a hotel who tried to get my little COBRA up?? within few minutes of going under their hands? No..I said "NO" but they tried again to the extent I had to get up and leave refusing to pay a penny.There should be an authority to protect clients

from thise trying to deviate from the service one went for.Happy Ending should have lable outside and approved by the TAOT as well as the RTP???

I agree... the spas should just fly their flags... If they don't offer happy endings, they can put up a sign:

'NO HAPPY ENDINGS'

The places offering happy endings don't need no sign!

Personally, I don't understand why someone would want a happy ending at a massage joint... there are places built for that and so much more!

". If they don't offer happy endings, they can put up a sign:'NO HAPPY ENDINGS'"

​I have seen more than a few signs like that, but they are a little more subtle.

It is usually a sign on the door that says " Traditional Thai Massage Only"

It gets the point across, without being crass about it.

It works for me.

Spas and traditional Thai massage are one of the big draws for tourists traveling to Thailand,

This is all about someone wanting to make a name for themselves, no more no less. Even the Song “One night in Bangkok” talks about this. It will pass just like everything else. Now going back to addressing motorbikes driving on the sidewalks is a worthwhile go after topic.

Can't blame motorbikes from riding on the footpaths,, have to keep away from the often crazy mini bus and tuk tuk drivers somehow !!! hehehe

"Spas and traditional Thai massage are one of the big draws for tourists traveling to Thailand, "

Yes, and so are the traditional massage with the happy endings, maybe even more so.

Adults have the option to say no, or even no thank you if the choose.

​I would like to see an honest study to determine if more tourists come to Thailand for sex or to look at Temples and elephants.

a good guess would be : Single guys, sex.. Families and couples, Temples and elephants...

I would NEVER even think of taking advantage of these hard working women: but then I am gay 55555cheesy.gif

I think it's the woman that take advantage of the customers.. many times I go for foot massage and they try to talk me into go upstairs for body massage... don't blame them, as a quick hand job or even a bonk is good money for them.. and don't you worry plenty ladyboys and gays also work in massage palours, they cater for everyone !!!!