Big bike shops in BKK

Hi all, I live in Chiang Mai but down in bkk for work. Since there are so many more options here, I figured that I would pick up some parts for my CB500f. Specifically looking for bar end mirrors, slip in exhaust, and maybe a new helmet. Is there anyplace that comes to mind that would be easiest to get to? I didn't drive down so somewhere I could take a taxi or bts would be ideal. Any hep would be great. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paddock is OK for helmets. Easy as well, next to Huai Kwang MRT.

If you can get to Ladprao/Kaset Nawamin area there is Honda BigWing, Dainese (plus 2 other bike shops next door), Panda Rider, Dr. Bike, U Turn etc.

If you can get to Ladprao/Kaset Nawamin area there is Honda BigWing, Dainese (plus 2 other bike shops next door), Panda Rider, Dr. Bike, U Turn etc.

This is great! Will check them out today. If I tell the taxi to just go to Honda big wing, would I be able to walk to the other shops, or should I have the taxi on standby?

This is great! Will check them out today. If I tell the taxi to just go to Honda big wing, would I be able to walk to the other shops, or should I have the taxi on standby?

You can walk from BigWing to Dainese, there's 2 shops next door as well which sells kit and helmets. Panda Rider is 5 minutes away by cab, as is U Turn. Panda Rider is good for kit but a bit pricey. U Turn has a few parts like mirrors, rearsets, exhausts etc. but I'm not sure if they have CB500 stuff.

Dr Bike is better for spares (batteries, oil etc) and doesn't have much kit.

If you want loads of cheap stuff (some of which is fake) then try 320sp. Opposite side of town, but they'll have bolt on parts for a CB500 for sure. Also helmets, boots, jackets etc.

Good luck with that biggrin.png