Misguided Unfortunates That Married Hookers

erco

Right. But he's fun to bash... :o

He used to be much more fun to bash. But now, he's just repeating the same old sh1t over and over. Nothing new. Getting too boring.

Admins... please... I think it's time to give him a good vacation.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7, your last comment is'nt worth commenting on.

And so are all the other ones.

He is just trolling, Dave. Yes, he is,...

I agree with Brue. He is beyond any help, dave. We should pray for him. May God have mercy on his bitter soul..

Rather than turn the "General Topics" into the Erco bashing forum. Can't we just censor him? Its obvious he is just trying to stir up conflict?

Right. But he's fun to bash... :D

piss off Erco, Boon Mee is mine :D

I didnt marry a whore, so I wont comment :D:o

Gent,

Glad to see you back from vacation, just as ornery as ever.

What shall we "debate"? :D

OK I'm just a newbie with but a few posts to my name, but I've been reading the "Benefits of marrying" thread and now this one and that guy(girl?) erco really has a chip on his shoulder.... Mom a BG??? Sister??? Whatever....

i have a great girlfriend (who wasn't a BG before I met her), we're getting married soon. I've also had some very good friends who ARE BG's and they've helped me out when times have been tough (emotionally, not financially or sexually).

I think you get what you give.... if you treat someone like sh** then expect to be trated the same... treat people well and with respect... oh deal erco, what's coming your way????

:o

Here is a Posting for all the sad losers that cannot or will not answer quetions because they are in DENIAL with there sad lives.

List of Non Normal Losers

People who married BG's(Prostitutes).

People who sold there Houses/Flats to buy a bar therefore running Prostitutes.

People supporting Thai Families and not ther own.

People with no jobs and limited savings and wish to stay because they think they are loved.

People on the Social Fiddle.

BG's prostitutes

Dont slag me off, I have heard it all, wallow in your justifications to people like you.

Have a nice time and leave the rest of the Forum to people with normal lives and relationships.

Erco? Have you any friends?

what a sad lonely man you must be.Go get a life, tell you what try to be nice to people and see what happens, are so desperate and sad that you have to pick on other people who are most likely happy with waht they have.

Grow up and smell the roses. :D

OK I'm just a newbie with but a few posts to my name, but I've been reading the "Benefits of marrying" thread and now this one and that guy(girl?) erco really has a chip on his shoulder.... Mom a BG??? Sister??? Whatever....

i have a great girlfriend (who wasn't a BG before I met her), we're getting married soon. I've also had some very good friends who ARE BG's and they've helped me out when times have been tough (emotionally, not financially or sexually).

I think you get what you give.... if you treat someone like sh** then expect to be trated the same... treat people well and with respect... oh deal erco, what's coming your way????

Yes, M&M, it's like an echo, what you shout into the forest comes back.

oh dear erco, what's coming your way????

That's easy to reply: He will fall madly in love and marries the mother of my favorite mama-san. (Or is it the father?) :o

Rather than turn the "General Topics" into the Erco bashing forum. Can't we just censor him? Its obvious he is just trying to stir up conflict?

Don't forget that the gentleman wrote a post with a simular title and tone to the one at the beginning of this thread, many months ago. I don't feel like searching for it, but it is there somewhere. :D

Times like erco I wish I had the button..

Wish he was in the bear-pit.

bye bye erco, your a fool.

Shut the %$#@ UP!

Ignore him folks, he is a troll with an under size manhood.

yep, this is not one of my moderation forums, so I am expressing my personal opinion.

Feel free Leith. Some mother's do 'ave 'em don't they,

Don't forget that the gentleman wrote a post with a simular title and tone to the one at the beginning of this thread, many months ago. I don't feel like searching for it, but it is there somewhere. :o

Ahh, but The Gentleman isn't a rabid weirdo and that thread had Johnny Morons splendid contribution :D

Don't forget that the gentleman wrote a post with a simular title and tone to the one at the beginning of this thread, many months ago. I don't feel like searching for it, but it is there somewhere. :D

Ahh, but The Gentleman isn't a rabid weirdo and that thread had Johnny Morons splendid contribution :D

That depends on who you ask, Stocky! :o

Good observation.

Well it seems that I've changed my mind and suddenly wanted to talk to you, erco.

erco, sincerely can we have some serious conversations? :o

You'd better get a mask first as..

Did you smell that? a fart no it just erco talking out his arse again

Well it seems that I've changed my mind and suddenly wanted to talk to you, erco.

erco, sincerely can we have some serious conversations? :D

You'd better get a mask first as..

Did you smell that? a fart no it just erco talking out his arse again

I wear breathing aparatus at work. Won't be much of a problem. Thanks! :o

Don't forget that the gentleman wrote a post with a simular title and tone to the one at the beginning of this thread, many months ago. I don't feel like searching for it, but it is there somewhere. :o

Thank you mate - It was a great thread, where is Johnny Moron?, he had me crying with laughter :D

It seems Georgie misses me :D , how did you like Phuket Georgie?

OT?

The Top 15 Biblical Ways To Acquire A Wife

Find an attractive prisoner of war, bring her home, shave her head, trim her nails, and give her new clothes. Then she's yours. - (Deuteronomy 21:11-13)

Find a prostitute and marry her. - (Hosea 1:1-3)

Find a man with seven daughters, and impress him by watering his flock. - Moses (Exodus 2:16-21)

Purchase a piece of property, and get a woman as part of the deal. - Boaz (Ruth 4:5-10)

Go to a party and hide. When the women come out to dance, grab one and carry her off to be your wife. - Benjaminites (Judges 21:19-25)

Have God create a wife for you while you sleep. Note: this will cost you. - Adam (Genesis 2:19-24)

Agree to work seven years in exchange for a woman's hand in marriage. Get tricked into marrying the wrong woman. Then work another seven years for the woman you wanted to marry in the first place. That's right. Fourteen years of toil for a wife. - Jacob (Genesis 29:15-30)

Cut 200 foreskins off of your future father-in-law's enemies and get his daughter for a wife. - David (I Samuel 18:27)

Even if no one is out there, just wander around a bit and you'll definitely find someone. (It's all relative, of course.) - Cain (Genesis 4:16-17)

Become the emperor of a huge nation and hold a beauty contest. - Xerxes or Ahasuerus (Esther 2:3-4)

When you see someone you like, go home and tell your parents, "I have seen a ... woman; now get her for me." If your parents question your decision, simply say, "Get her for me. She's the one for me." - Samson (Judges 14:1-3)

Kill any husband and take HIS wife (Prepare to lose four sons, though). - David (2 Samuel 11)

Wait for your brother to die. Take his widow. (It's not just a good idea; it's the law.) - Onana and Boaz (Deuteronomy or Leviticus, example in Ruth)

Don't be so picky. Make up for quality with quantity. - Solomon (1 Kings 11:1-3)

A wife?...NOT? - Paul (1 Corinthians 7:32-35)