Swiss Pensioner Attacked in His Pattaya Home by Tomboy

webfact

Pensioner Attacked in His Pattaya Home by Tomboy
Story by Albert Jack

p6.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 10.30pm on the evening of June 6 the police and Sawangboriboon medics were called to a house in Soi Batman after reports that a seventy-six year old Swiss man had been attacked.

Mr Walter Bruderer, who was found with a severe head wound and covered in blood, was treated at the scene although refused to go to hospital. He later agreed when he realised the wound was more serious than he had thought.

There were many bloody footprints inside the house and the police took statements from neighbours who told them he had recently broken up with his Thai girlfriend.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/224987/pensioner-attacked-home-tomboy/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-07

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tomboy was his ex girlfriend's NEW partner !

Very much doubt it, probably been together a while.

However, as the money supply (Mr Bruderer's money) dried up, the tom decided on revenge.

The scum most likely gave the feminine partner a good slapping too.

There are countless Thai girls out there who have an official "Farang" boyfriend as money source and a Tom as lover. Usually the Tom is introduced to the clueless foreigner as "one of my girl friends".

So if the white money source dries out, the job of the provider all of a sudden is in Tomboy's hands who is unable to cope with this odd situation, as it would actually require real, physical work...

Enough reason to get "angry", something the policeman in charge will certainly understand, sending the loving couple home with an understanding nod after they have paid their 500 Baht fine.

Bike most likely is sold already, something completely understandable since the stingy "Farang" refused to continue his role of a walking ATM machine...

Good luck, next time! smile.png

Edited by MockingJay

There are countless Thai girls out there who have an official "Farang" boyfriend as money source and a Tom as lover. Usually the Tom is introduced to the clueless foreigner as "one of my girl friends".

So if the white money source dries out, the job of the provider all of a sudden is in Tomboy's hands who is unable to cope with this odd situation, as it would actually require real, physical work...

Enough reason to get "angry", something the policeman in charge will certainly understand, sending the loving couple home with an understanding nod after they have paid their 500 Baht fine.

Bike most likely is sold already, something completely understandable since the stingy "Farang" refused to continue his role of a walking ATM machine...

Probably so.

In my experience, a lot of these 'toms' are very predatory and are very patient whilst waiting for their prey!

"There are countless Thai girls out there who have an official "Farang" boyfriend as money source and a Tom as lover. "

Compared to some Thai Visa experts, I must live an extraordinarily dull life. Who could possibly "know" such things? The same people who can't comprehend the difference between an extension of stay and a visa seem to have an extensive and intimate knowledge about the police, the crime underworld and the behavior of "countless" Thai people.

"There are countless Thai girls out there who have an official "Farang" boyfriend as money source and a Tom as lover. "

Compared to some Thai Visa experts, I must live an extraordinarily dull life. Who could possibly "know" such things? The same people who can't comprehend the difference between an extension of stay and a visa seem to have an extensive and intimate knowledge about the police, the crime underworld and the behavior of "countless" Thai people.

Said the Pattaya, Thai-culture educated man perched way up above on his high horse.

I recently met a guy in Rayong. My gf and I were shoppinh. Started up a conversation. Decided to meet later for a beer. The guy shows up. His beautiful gf is with him...and her friend a Tom. Me being me and not used to drinking as much as I used to couldnt leave it alone. Guy calls me up a few days later and tells me I was right. He was in a scamship. While I was bating the. Tom during the beer drinking I could tell she was seething. I was expecting a mug to the head. When she went to use the restroom I was careful not to let her walk up from behind me even though I had 100 plus pounds on her. They can be nasty.

Tomboys make the roughest ladyboys look like angels.

I have met many girls who at sometime got involved with one.

I could tell you countless stories of threatened violence, against the girls, their families (including the girl's children), when they tried to end the relationships.

If I am in company, and a tomboy joins, I will move away.

Call it generalisation if you want, but I have NEVER heard a good story about them.

A tom is a lesbian and like everywhere in the world some are great and some are just the opposite. I employed a few in my years in Thailand and they were all very good apart from one who stole from another employee. It was another tomboy who dragged her back to face the music.

Tomboys make the roughest ladyboys look like angels.

I have met many girls who at sometime got involved with one.

I could tell you countless stories of threatened violence, against the girls, their families (including the girl's children), when they tried to end the relationships.

If I am in company, and a tomboy joins, I will move away.

Call it generalisation if you want, but I have NEVER heard a good story about them.

Are the boys-a-tom the ones wo boobies? i have truuble identifying them.

A tom is a lesbian and like everywhere in the world some are great and some are just the opposite. I employed a few in my years in Thailand and they were all very good apart from one who stole from another employee. It was another tomboy who dragged her back to face the music.

Wrong. A tomboy is not a lesbian, she is a control freak.

In the relationship, there is not mutual, sexual gratification, as there would be with lesbians, it is all one way.

The gratification the tomboy gets, is purely to have control over the other person.

I recently met a guy in Rayong. My gf and I were shoppinh. Started up a conversation. Decided to meet later for a beer. The guy shows up. His beautiful gf is with him...and her friend a Tom. Me being me and not used to drinking as much as I used to couldnt leave it alone. Guy calls me up a few days later and tells me I was right. He was in a scamship. While I was bating the. Tom during the beer drinking I could tell she was seething. I was expecting a mug to the head. When she went to use the restroom I was careful not to let her walk up from behind me even though I had 100 plus pounds on her. They can be nasty.

I hate these new made up words like "scamship" made up because it happens so frequently someone starts to circulate it. It's a new one to me so I will put that in my mental file of other words never to use alongside "selfie" and "funtastic".

Anyway, it is a sorry state of affairs when a man cannot see what is in plain site, they say love can be blind but not the bloody blind. There seem to be suckers born every minute and eventually, when their relationships hit the rocks back home they end up in Pattaya.

They really are letting the side down, these scam artists are not that clever. Wake up gentleman and stop looking for ladies in bars, clubs and restaurants.

I spent 12 months trying hopelessly unsuccessfully trying to pick up a Tom. I thought it would be perfect, have a girlfriend who I could party with, booze on with and pick up girls.

In the end I just had to concede they are not into farang males. They like hot Thai girls and get them.

The above comments above generalizing them all to be the same are complete rubbish. Some are funny pisshead playboys, some are sweet and shy and dedicated to one girl. Most are into Dees but some are even into otherToms.

One told me she wanted to give up being a Tom in two years and marry me. I stayed with her family a couple of times who were Tai Yai and among the nicest people I have ever met.

I have been to all the Tom Bars in Pattaya. They are wild, Dees buy the Toms drink after drink and the Toms end up plastered and often throw up. The top Tom club in Bangkok is called Lick.

Most Toms are good, some are bad, like with everyone. People are posting appalling comments here that the Tom bashed the farang simply because he stopped giving the Dee money without knowing what really happened. I doubt it, I bet there is a whole lot more to this story as is usually the case when a Thai beats up a farang.

One of the things I like about Thailand is the freedom to be who you are. Thailand would have to be one of the most accepting countries in the world. Unlike many posters here who want to lump people in groups.

Nice people these Thais.

The tomboy was his ex girlfriend's NEW partner !

Very much doubt it, probably been together a while.

However, as the money supply (Mr Bruderer's money) dried up, the tom decided on revenge.

The scum most likely gave the feminine partner a good slapping too.

where did the term tom boy come from? in the civilized world he is called a PIMP! tom boy has always been reffered to a female that acts like a man.

More attacks of senior citizens, seems like they dislike old foreigners.

The times when Thais liked us is passed, now we are getting beaten up by hostile ladyboys, tomboys, youngsters, taxidrivers and anybody who dislike non Thai people.

Said the Pattaya, Thai-culture educated man perched way up above on his high horse.

Well, would you believe it anymore if he said, " . . . and a Thai man as a lover"?

Sawangboriboon medics were called to a house in Soi Batman

Seriously, is that its real name?

Must have been Wonder Woman then.

Yes a real name

Not quite as good as Soi B.J. I can't imagine how that name originated.

Well, it used to be Soi Batman and Robin, but Robin passed when a gerbil died inside him.