Pattaya: Broken hearted Norwegian tries to take his life

webfact

Another thread full of 'advice' and 'pontification' on relationship issues from the 'lifetime of failed relationships so I moved to Pattaya to be with my 'different' girl'' TV brigade

Could be Pure Gold if it all wasn't so tragic......

Easy for you to take the moral high ground.

If this guy is a "Christian", then he should know that committing suicide is a "mortal sin", and guarantees no entry into Heaven.

Just saying.

They tell you that in order to keep you alive to get more money out of you. A dead person can give them nothing.

I don't think I will ever understand why men in pattaya try to take their own lives over a lady? Surely they have had love before and just as surely they could easily find it again in sin city. With 10s of thousands of ladies there looking for a foreigner it would be an easy enough task.

From stories told on TV, I doubt many men have found love; here or in their home countries.

Mostly on TVF you only read the stories of the ones that failed and rarely the ones that succeed. From my experience and that of at least 25 guys I know personally there has only been 1 divorce that I know of over a 20 year period.

Bad news sells, good news doesn't. Bad news gives the Thai knockers something to get their teeth into and whine about. That is another reason why there are so few good news stories about Thais and farangs on TVF.

There was a thread a few years ago about the good marriages but it was closed as it got hijacked by the moaners and whiners.

I have been married to my Thai wife for 17 years now and we have a 12 year old son. Quite a few friends have been married longer than that. A lot have made their homes here with their families and have businesses etc. Some have taken their wives and families back to their own countries but still visit every year.

I just realized that the worst beta men in this world are the Scandinavian men, I used to know a semi-pro girl giving out massages on part time basis, yeah a great girl doesn't ask any thing except her 1000-1500 baht fees, recommended her services to a couple of my friends all said yeah she s great then after a dozen of guys came this beta loser from Norway in his 40s, he took her to one of the most expensive restaurant (4000 baht) then he took her to a luxurious holiday in Phuket, bought her an expensive diamond ring etc etc, at the end she with the help of one of her thai gigs she scammed him 1 million baht, I met her again in a bar and she said what I shall I do with this donkey, (yeah she called him a donkey) and I am like ohh he bought you an expensive ring ?? what else is he, if he s a real man he must just paid the fees and move on like all the others, I must open an agency to export all these Thai girls to Scandinavia and makes a share on the scams !!!

I don't understand the mentality of some idiots who pick up wives from brothels ?? if you need a wife travel to some remote village and pick up some 18 yrs virgin woman.

Edited by marcofunny

if you need a wife travel to some remote village and pick up some 18 yrs virgin woman.

Difficult to find nowadays, a good looking 18 year young girl, who wants a Falang and is still a Virgin too. wink.png

If found, can get even more expensive, with first marry party Thai style and pay SIN SOD - dowry for the parents before you can lay your hands or more,tongue.png on her. rolleyes.gif

Like my friend who got divorced sold only to brag to

all his friends and family how he was going to move

to Thailand, marry his girlfriend and start a new life

except the girlfriend had a different story, buy me a

house a car a new motor cycle, pay all the bills and

shut up,,, yes dear, he regrets everything so i don't

know where he is now but if he went back home,,,,

what a shame, everyone would laugh at him,,,,,

a very common story all over Thailand.

I don't think I will ever understand why men in pattaya try to take their own lives over a lady? Surely they have had love before and just as surely they could easily find it again in sin city. With 10s of thousands of ladies there looking for a foreigner it would be an easy enough task.

From stories told on TV, I doubt many men have found love; here or in their home countries.

Mostly on TVF you only read the stories of the ones that failed and rarely the ones that succeed. From my experience and that of at least 25 guys I know personally there has only been 1 divorce that I know of over a 20 year period.

Bad news sells, good news doesn't. Bad news gives the Thai knockers something to get their teeth into and whine about. That is another reason why there are so few good news stories about Thais and farangs on TVF.

There was a thread a few years ago about the good marriages but it was closed as it got hijacked by the moaners and whiners.

I have been married to my Thai wife for 17 years now and we have a 12 year old son. Quite a few friends have been married longer than that. A lot have made their homes here with their families and have businesses etc. Some have taken their wives and families back to their own countries but still visit every year.

Ah, you must indeed live in paradise. I simply do not share your optimistic view; not that I doubt a loving relationship can happen, but I doubt many can make it happen.

I have often written on TV of a good marriage, so I too can claim a great wife with whom I have been married 36 years. I cannot deny bad news sells, and that far too many TV posters seem to acquire that bad news. The fact there are so many Thai bashers seems to point to that bad news resulting from adverse relationships with Thais.

I have been an expat in Asia for almost 50 years, lived in SEA almost 25 years of that time and have known literally hundreds of farangs married to Thai, Vietnamese, and Filipina women. While I too can count many who have remained married; I know many of those who stayed married did so because they were unaware of their spouse’s actions or because love wasn’t part of the equation.

My concern is the number of cuckolded farangs who have been duped out of their assets and cheated on by their women. As I see it, these women have come from all walks of life. Many were sex workers before their marriage, and some during and after; for some their virtue was not negotiable—the so-called “good girls”; and some of those “good girls” have even been well-off “hi-so” types.

I realize many Western women also manage to dupe their husbands, but a good deal of that is the result of our Western laws which make it possible. Additionally, I am sure you cannot deny that some men have also duped their women; Western and SEA. Nonetheless, it seems to me in SEA the farang men have come out on the short end of it far too many relationships.

Consequently, I question the emotional and decision-making abilities of all men and their penchant for seeking that “Marvelous Product” only women possess. You know; the product they have, they can sell, but they still have it.

I just realized that the worst beta men in this world are the Scandinavian men, I used to know a semi-pro girl giving out massages on part time basis, yeah a great girl doesn't ask any thing except her 1000-1500 baht fees, recommended her services to a couple of my friends all said yeah she s great then after a dozen of guys came this beta loser from Norway in his 40s, he took her to one of the most expensive restaurant (4000 baht) then he took her to a luxurious holiday in Phuket, bought her an expensive diamond ring etc etc, at the end she with the help of one of her thai gigs she scammed him 1 million baht, I met her again in a bar and she said what I shall I do with this donkey, (yeah she called him a donkey) and I am like ohh he bought you an expensive ring ?? what else is he, if he s a real man he must just paid the fees and move on like all the others, I must open an agency to export all these Thai girls to Scandinavia and makes a share on the scams !!!

I don't understand the mentality of some idiots who pick up wives from brothels ?? if you need a wife travel to some remote village and pick up some 18 yrs virgin woman.

Most village girls lose their virginity between age 13 and 16 so good luck in finding one over the legal age.

if you need a wife travel to some remote village and pick up some 18 yrs virgin woman.

Difficult to find nowadays, a good looking 18 year young girl, who wants a Falang and is still a Virgin too. wink.png

If found, can get even more expensive, with first marry party Thai style and pay SIN SOD - dowry for the parents before you can lay your hands or more,tongue.png on her. rolleyes.gif

provided that you have a solid game, you can easily got someone young from a poor country like Cambodia, Indonesia or Laos and it will cost you less then 50,000 baht, my uncle is in his 70s in a wheel chair and had married someone young from central Asia plus many young gfs from Cambodia, of course he wont commit the mistakes of making her discover the corrupted values of the west, women rights bla bla, he knows how to isolate her from all spoiling factors in a north Korean style, if you take with you someone local who speaks the language and search patiently you will find one for sure.

for Christ s sake you don't need to date someone from a brothel go to many Factories, Markets, Restaurants it s full of females with the help of an interpreter tell them you are looking for a wife, it works great try it once and you will see.

Edited by marcofunny

If this guy is a "Christian", then he should know that committing suicide is a "mortal sin", and guarantees no entry into Heaven.

Just saying.

He's probably also ignorant of the fact that the only reason Jesus wasn't born in Pattaya is they couldn't find three wise farangs and a virgin.

provided that you have a solid game, you can easily got someone young from a poor country like Cambodia, Indonesia or Laos and it will cost you less then 50,000 baht, my uncle is in his 70s in a wheel chair and had married someone young from central Asia plus many young gfs from Cambodia, of course he wont commit the mistakes of making her discover the corrupted values of the west, women rights bla bla, he knows how to isolate her from all spoiling factors in a north Korean style, if you take with you someone local who speaks the language and search patiently you will find one for sure.

for Christ s sake you don't need to date someone from a brothel go to many Factories, Markets, Restaurants it s full of females with the help of an interpreter tell them you are looking for a wife, it works great try it once and you will see.

To late. lol tongue.png

Thank goodness for that last, sensible paragraph. That earlier rubbish about your cripple grandad and his 'isolation' tactics was creeping me out.